• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Fattest Cities--what's up Texas?

aps

Passionate
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Here is the list of the 25 fattest cities in the United States. Notice that of them, 5 are in Texas. That Tex-Mex stuff will get you everytime. :lol:

1. Chicago
2. Las Vegas
3. Los Angeles
4. Dallas
5. Houston
6. Memphis, Tenn.
7. Long Beach, Calif.
8. El Paso, Texas
9. Kansas City, Mo.
10. Mesa, Ariz.
11. Indianapolis
12. San Antonio
13. Fort Worth, Texas
14. Miami
15. Detroit
16. Columbus, Ohio
17. Oklahoma City
18. Cleveland
19. Wichita, Kan.
20. Charlotte, N.C.
21. San Diego
22. Fresno, Calif.
23. Philadelphia
24. San Jose, Calif.
25. New York

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10737777/

Oh sweet Jesus, I knew there was a reason I started to get a gut when I moved to Chicago. I swear, it's not me, there is something in the water, I swear there is.:(

Seriously though, the food here is just incredible, and there is a restaurant every two steps you take, and they are all brilliant.:blowup:

Deegan said:
Oh sweet Jesus, I knew there was a reason I started to get a gut when I moved to Chicago. I swear, it's not me, there is something in the water, I swear there is.:(

Seriously though, the food here is just incredible, and there is a restaurant every two steps you take, and they are all brilliant.:blowup:

LOL Deegan, I almost made a comment about Chicago because I read a post earlier today from you about how your state will never be red. ;)

aps said:
LOL Deegan, I almost made a comment about Chicago because I read a post earlier today from you about how your state will never be red. ;)

What's worse is this, the top four are were my companies most popular showrooms are located, I visit all four frequently.:doh :3oops:

aps said:
Here is the list of the 25 fattest cities in the United States. Notice that of them, 5 are in Texas. That Tex-Mex stuff will get you everytime. :lol:

1. Chicago
Looks like Oprah's off her diet...

How in the heck is Charlotte on that list? Most everyone I've seen here is way skinny.....which makes me feel like a heifer. :(

Back
Top Bottom