• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Father- in- laws, which one is more relevant?

Sand Castle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Trump recently spouted off vague accusations about Cohen's father- in-law. If Cohen's father-in-law is actually relevant in any sense of reality, then we need to look at Trump's former Communist, Yugoslavian father-in-law who possibly had a criminal past.

Actually, this may be the missing link to the understanding of Trump's love of Putin and Eastern Europe ideals. Melanie's parents influence on Trump's feeble mind.

Trump recently spouted off vague accusations about Cohen's father- in-law. If Cohen's father-in-law is actually relevant in any sense of reality, then we need to look at Trump's former Communist, Yugoslavian father-in-law who possibly had a criminal past.

Actually, this may be the missing link to the understanding of Trump's love of Putin and Eastern Europe ideals. Melanie's parents influence on Trump's feeble mind.

I think Cohen's Father-in-law is just one more shiny object that Trump is throwing out there.

I think Cohen's Father-in-law is just one more shiny object that Trump is throwing out there.

The media loves those shiny objects.

haha idiot trump put spotlight on his own father-in-law.

Trump: Never mind what I've done. You need to look at Hillary, look at Cohen's FIL, look at anyone but me.

Because Melania is volunteering to testify in front of Congress? Other than that (she's not), how is her father relevant?
Deflect much?

I love how Trump simply uttering Cohen's FIL has the Left shatting their pants.

Because Melania is volunteering to testify in front of Congress? Other than that (she's not), how is her father relevant?
Deflect much?

I love how Trump simply uttering Cohen's FIL has the Left shatting their pants.

How is Cohen's FIL relevant? Why did Trump bring him up?

Back
Top Bottom