• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Father arrested after ordering son, 4, to shoot at officers in McDonald's drive-thru, police say

PeacefulWarrior

I am not a robot.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

>>>A man was arrested Monday after ordering his 4-year-old son to shoot at Utah police officers in a McDonald's drive-thru during an incident that began over an incorrect order, police said.<

Sweet Zeus on His throne, an American gun owner instructs a 4 year old kid to shoot at Police? Armed four year old kid is sitting in a car with a 3 year old...FFS what is going on with Gun Nuts? With the blood lust of our fabulous Gun Nuts??

>>>While taking the father into custody, an officer turned back toward the vehicle and saw a gun pointing out from the rear window, the department said. After alerting other law enforcement, the officer swiped the gun to the side as a round was fired from the weapon.
According to police, the weapon was fired by a 4-year-old child sitting in the back seat of the car with a 3-year-old sibling.<<<

Nice parenting job, NRA Dad!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:😧😧😦

Clearly, another incompetent and unqualified FOOL that had no business at all with firearms, or having a "right" to firearms. The continued warping and misinterpretation of what some guy said in 1700 is always a threat to every American citizen, every hour of every day IMO. Never, ever forget!!

BAN. THEM. ALL.

(crime will fall)

That's unbelievable. Glad no one was hurt but I really wonder how those kids are going to do in the future with a father like that.

As I'm sure you're aware, this is the way all redneck, gun loving, Bible thumping Trumpsters live their lives.

That's unbelievable. Glad no one was hurt but I really wonder how those kids are going to do in the future with a father like that.

Doubtless they'll grow up to appreciate and value their great American gun FrEeDuMbZ$™!! They'll have a "right" to firearms, and thats AWESOME!!!

Aye aye aye, a Gun Nut Nayshun will always rot from within imo Allan. You dont have a "right" to mental healthcare, but you have a "right" to guns!

Gnarlee FrEeDuMbZ$™!!!

Doubtless they'll grow up to appreciate and value their great American gun FrEeDuMbZ$™!! They'll have a "right" to firearms, and thats AWESOME!!!

Aye aye aye, a Gun Nut Nayshun will always rot from within imo Allan. You dont have a "right" to mental healthcare, but you have a "right" to guns!

Gnarlee FrEeDuMbZ$™!!!
What if, and I'm speaking PURELY HYPOTHETICALLY, this father was legally prohibited from owning firearms? I mean, I understand that people don't break laws and if we just make more laws we can stop all the bad things that happen in the world, but just for the sake of argument, what if certain people chose not to follow certain laws?

As I'm sure you're aware, this is the way all redneck, gun loving, Bible thumping Trumpsters live their lives.

hey, you said it Luther, I wasnt even going to imply it, but there it is!

Many of our fabulous DP Gun Nuts often tell us how they always get a gun into their kids hands as soon as possible after the childs birth. Thats obviously what this fella here in the story did too, kid is 4 freaking years old. Already took a shot at a cop. ffs. Only in the USA, the Gun Nut Nayshun!! imo

This won't even get much attention in the Gun Nut Nayshun, merely a shrug and mumbling about FrEeDuMbZ$™. Its creepy shit Luther, seriously. On some level you've got to know that man. Right?

>>>A man was arrested Monday after ordering his 4-year-old son to shoot at Utah police officers in a McDonald's drive-thru during an incident that began over an incorrect order, police said.<

Sweet Zeus on His throne, an American gun owner instructs a 4 year old kid to shoot at Police? Armed four year old kid is sitting in a car with a 3 year old...FFS what is going on with Gun Nuts? With the blood lust of our fabulous Gun Nuts??

>>>While taking the father into custody, an officer turned back toward the vehicle and saw a gun pointing out from the rear window, the department said. After alerting other law enforcement, the officer swiped the gun to the side as a round was fired from the weapon.
According to police, the weapon was fired by a 4-year-old child sitting in the back seat of the car with a 3-year-old sibling.<<<

Clearly, another incompetent and unqualified FOOL that had no business at all with firearms, or having a "right" to firearms. The continued warping and misinterpretation of what some guy said in 1700 is always a threat to every American citizen, every hour of every day IMO. Never, ever forget!!

BAN. THEM. ALL.

(crime will fall)

Was there a reference made to the NRA elsewhere? I did not find it in the article to which you linked.

What a great father.

Put him on trial for attempted murder, take his guns, and take his kids away from him. His end of the gene pool needs to be bleached.

Hey.

You, Peaceful, and the sheriff are the ones politicizing it.

"To have an adult think it is okay to encourage a four-year-old to pull a firearm and shoot at police illustrates how out of hand the campaign against police has gotten," the sheriff said.

🤷

BAN. THEM. ALL.

(crime will fall)
Seems the guy was black. Look for this story to get no play.

No, but some of them are scummy enough to come into this thread and try to defend this behavior.
Did I defend the father's behavior or are you just saying that because you agree with the OP and have a lifetime ticket for the Gun Ban Bus?

Seems the guy was black. Look for this story to get no play.

I'm color blind as any reasonable person here on dp can attest Paradox.

The perp is an American gun owner, that much we KNOW.💯(y)

BAN. THEM. ALL.

(crime will fall)

Humans as a species are completely despicable. I'm really rooting for a giant meteor, humanity is shit

This may be speculation on my part, but I suspect that this is not the Fathers first encounter with the law!
It may also be that Dad is a felon, and he was hoping the cops would not check if the gun his 4 year was holding was real,
in any case he should have unloaded it first.
People do such stupid stuff in a panic!

Was there a reference made to the NRA elsewhere? I did not find it in the article to which you linked.

Its obviously an ardent believer in "gun rights" Code, connect the dots.:unsure:

This may be speculation on my part, but I suspect that this is not the Fathers first encounter with the law!
It may also be that Dad is a felon, and he was hoping the cops would not check if the gun his 4 year was holding was real,
in any case he should have unloaded it first.
People do such stupid stuff in a panic!

From what I gathered from the story, apparently the police believe that the kid was instructed to shoot at the police, instructed by the American gun owner.

Getting in a ruckus over an incorrect order? Dude got serious issues and shouldn't own a lethal weapon.
Let's start there.

Its obviously an ardent believer in "gun rights" Code, connect the dots.:unsure:
What makes it "obvious"? Seems to me you are assuming a great deal with respect to this story.

Your attempts to link this to law abiding citizens is childish and pathetic, frankly.

Back
Top Bottom