• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Father arrested after ordering son, 4, to shoot at officers in McDonald's drive-thru, police say

I'm color blind as any reasonable person here on dp can attest Paradox.

The perp is an American gun owner, that much we KNOW.💯(y)
If he i/.was black, unfortunately too many blacks are taught through CRT and the media that cops are bad people and against blacks and their mindset is one of victimhood. They teach their children the same thing because that's what liberals taught them.

From what I gathered from the story, apparently the police believe that the kid was instructed to shoot at the police, instructed by the American gun owner.
It may sound like that, or the gun went off when the cop pushed the barrel away.
In any case it is not good parenting!

If he i/.was black, unfortunately too many blacks are taught through CRT and the media that cops are bad people and against blacks and their mindset is one of victimhood. They teach their children the same thing because that's what liberals taught them.

You're attempting to make something racial out of this story Paradox. I dont care for it.

Its scary that people actually believe this.

More childish reaction.

It is, but dont be so hard on yourself.

Concentrate on the topic, the blood lust of our fabulous American Gun Nuts. Thats the topic Super. (y)

Your attempts to link this to law abiding citizens is childish and pathetic,

Witnesses said it was a "good guy with a gun"....and then all of a sudden it wasnt a "good guy" anymore Super.

Yeahhhhh. Thats how these things ALWAYS go down.

Next thing you know: 4 year old standing his ground against government tyranny. 😧😧😧

Amazing, this stems over an incorrect order. I guess this father is perfect, and has never messed up in his life. Ever.

Sounds like all of the Karens berating poor workers because they don't get extra napkins.

It is, but dont be so hard on yourself.

Concentrate on the topic, the blood lust of our fabulous American Gun Nuts. Thats the topic Super. (y)
I think you are assuming that because the man had a gun, that it qualifies him as a second amendment supporter.
In reality waving the gun at the drive through, and then handing the loaded gun to a 4 year old, means that he is a criminal
with a reckless disregard for the law. Second amendment supporters know that they can loose their rights by reckless behavior like the above.

There's a reason Yahoo and the MSM don't post the guy's picture.
Whoa!

As a journalist manque, I immediately searched the Web.

I did not find his picture.

But I did find his name.

I was not surprised!

Yeah, because black people are too simple-minded to recognize something that's obvious to you, you being 'way smarter than they are.
Yeesh.

Remember kids, every gun owner is a law abiding gun owner until THEY'RE NOT

Hey.

You, Peaceful, and the sheriff are the ones politicizing it.

"To have an adult think it is okay to encourage a four-year-old to pull a firearm and shoot at police illustrates how out of hand the campaign against police has gotten," the sheriff said.

🤷
You think the sheriff’s comment was political? It wasn’t political. It was sociological.

See, this is where we’ve been getting so ****ed up in this country. Representative politics is supposed to reflect society, not control it.

Whoa!

As a journalist manque, I immediately searched the Web.

I did not find his picture.

But I did find his name.

I was not surprised!

CNN is still hoping he's white:

The father, who has not been publicly identified, is in custody facing charges of felony child abuse and threatening with the use of a dangerous weapon

gun owners come in all shapes, sizes, and COLORS.
And are used FAR more by blacks per capita in crimes and murder. Did you know that California passed a law over twenty years ago titled, "Use a gun, Go to prison". After several years, it was quietly disobeyed because way too many blacks were sent to jail.

They are inferior to white people?
Here you go again with your racist bullshit. Find me a post where I ever said blacks are inferior. You need to get off your racial BS.

And are used FAR more by blacks per capita in crimes and murder. Did you know that California passed a law over twenty years ago titled, "Use a gun, Go to prison". After several years, it was quietly disobeyed because way too many blacks were sent to jail.
another racist post.
You should be ashammed of yourself. But then again, you are a trump supporter.

Here you go again with your racist bullshit. Find me a post where I ever said blacks are inferior. You need to get off your racial BS.
we know exactly what you are implying.

guys, noticed how Para is trying to change to topic? hummm

Back
Top Bottom