• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fat men enjoy longer lasting sex scientific research show.

spud_meister

Veni, vidi, dormivi!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
I could have told you that.

Which is why I don't really like my husband's new gym-focus . . . but whatever, he's happy.

Au contraire, Hubs is gonna hafta do lots of sit-ups to lose the gut. It's very tempting to get the needlepoint out, at times. I'm tired. <sigh>

Regards from Rosie

Maybe it's because they simply can't move as fast.

Then I'm quite fortunate to have a fit and trim husband, since my favorite Bravo shows are on at 10, and I don't like to miss anything. :nails

hmmm...I wonder how long a virgin lasts...

I wonder how they set up all that scientific research with enough sexual acts to reach a majority consensus, the only way scientific research can have any relevance.

ricksfolly

They probably just timed people having sex.

I actually prefer that a man NOT last too long.

Me too.
I was reading the thread title thinking, is "longer lasting" sex with a fat man supposed to be a good thing?

:confused:

If Riverrat falls through......can you be my fallback?
PS. Not fat. Just "adequitly cuddly."

If Riverrat falls through......can you be my fallback?
PS. Not fat. Just "adequitly cuddly."

Well, I don't think anyone really appreciates 2 humps and a dump, but let's not drag this thing out all night.

Don't look at me. I've already rolled over, had my cigarette, and am now snoring like a chainsaw convention....

I think the actual foreplay should outlast any significant 'humping' that takes place. I'd rather have a trim man, than an obese one. /shrug A little around the middle is no biggie, but I don't want a dickie do guy. His stomach sticks out further than his dickie do.

I think the actual foreplay should outlast any significant 'humping' that takes place. I'd rather have a trim man, than an obese one. /shrug A little around the middle is no biggie, but I don't want a dickie do guy. His stomach sticks out further than his dickie do.

:prof dicky do = dicky don't

That's how the women describe your length too. :2razz:

Perfect in everyway. That is the awesomeness that is the Good Reverend. Don't worry, a bro-crush on the Good Reverend is only a little gay.... I mean have you seen me? :pimpdaddy:

and at the buffet table, too.

as long as we are discussing furniture stamina and all....

Back
Top Bottom