• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fascist rhetoric by the view

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Saying tucker Carlson should be investigated and even jailed.

Both sides say stupid dangerous stuff like this more and more now. And it pushes us closer and closer to an authoritarian taker from one side.
It breeds distruth as some on both sides start to think "gee if they ever get enough power they are going to round us all up in concentration camps......based upon crazy Rhetoric they here like this case.

And nearly everyone knows it's a bullshxt, and in the past either side would cancel their guy form doing that. They would loose their job for talking nutty and be disavowed by there side on the talking head shows. Now, yes reasonable people on both sides will still reject the rhetoric but tolerate the offenders. It's getting worse all the time. Trump was worse then most on stupid stuff like this.

Last edited:
WW3 is going to be everyone turning on each other, like The Walking Dead.

Saying tucker Carlson should be investigated and even mailed.
"Mailed" as in ancient armor or "mailed" as in writing an email or slow mail letter?

Both sides say stupid dangerous stuff like this more and more now. And it pushes us closer and closer to an authoritarian taker from one side.
It breeds distruth as some on both sides start to think "gee if they ever get enough power they are going to round us all up in concentration camps......based upon crazy Rhetoric they here like this case.

And nearly everyone knows it's a bullshxt, and in the past either side would cancel their guy form doing that. They would loose their job for talking nutty and be disavowed by there side on the talking head shows. Now, yes reasonable people on both sides will still reject the rhetoric but tolerate the offenders. It's getting worse all the time. Trump was worse then most on stupid stuff like this.
"The View" is comedy television. Not intentionally, but that's what it ends up being. A joke. Not serious.

Stop taking it seriously.

That said, Tucker has the freedom to be a Russian asset. If he is directly benefitting monetarily from Russia, he should register as a foreign agent. Elsewise, freedom of speech applies. It seems the GOP is Putin friendly, let them suck up to their new leader.

"The View" is comedy television. Not intentionally, but that's what it ends up being. A joke. Not serious.

That said, Tucker has the freedom to be a Russian asset. If he is directly benefitting monetarily from Russia, he should register as a foreign agent. Elsewise, freedom of speech applies. It seems the GOP is Putin friendly, let them suck up to their new leader.
Putin friendly talking point noted lol

Thanks, OP, for starting another important and impactful thread.

That said, Tucker has the freedom to be a Russian asset.
If he is directly benefitting monetarily from Russia, he should register as a foreign agent. Elsewise, freedom of speech applies. It seems the GOP is Putin friendly, let them suck up to their new leader.
If Tucker is a Russian asset, then I am Queen Latifa.

I watched the first few episodes back in the day. Some must enjoy the show, it has been on for many years.
The article speaks of 1st A rights. The ladies have a right to voice their opinions.

It seems the GOP is Putin friendly, let them suck up to their new leader.
Please name the GOP politician or their son that received money from the widowed wife of a Moscow mayor.
Can you confirm that the RNC used a British intelligence officer to work with a Russian official to get dirt on their opponent.
Biden was aware of Russian troop build-up months before the invasion yet was slow in providing defensive weapons.
Which party did you say was Putin friendly?

Left-wing media must all be on the same mailing list, because they're always reciting the same talking points -- verbatim

So it's no surprise then that The View are jumping on the same bandwagon that's been going on for past couple of weeks in taking aim at Tucker Carlson.

Why is everybody after Tucker Right now? Because he dared to challenge the narrative on Ukraine, and because the Left now think he's vulnerable over this, due to Putin's invasion.

I used to watch The View at my local gym while running on the treadmill. They and Don Lemon are really excellent for getting your adrenaline going, so that you have a more vigorous workout.

if only they sold punching bags with their faces on them.

Please name the GOP politician or their son that received money from the widowed wife of a Moscow mayor.
Can you confirm that the RNC used a British intelligence officer to work with a Russian official to get dirt on their opponent.
Biden was aware of Russian troop build-up months before the invasion yet was slow in providing defensive weapons.
Do you see Democrats going on TV and Twitter with Putin friendly messages? I don't, all I see is "conservatives" (aka, the GOP).

I guess there is one, Tulsi Gabbard...but she appears to have gone over to the GOP side of the fence, at least lately.

I'm just now realizing that the reason for this flood of calls for the arrest of Tucker & Tulsi Gabbard, is all because they dared to talk about US-funded Bio-labs revealed in Ukraine
which may potentially be Bio-weapons labs.

Maybe we should all be facing calls for arrest just for discussing this topic. Apparently this is a topic that none of us should be allowed to talk about, going by the sheer number of people who've simultaneously all suddenly started calling for Tucker & Tulsi to be arrested. WTF is going on with that? Methinks They Doth Protest Too Much. It's a clear sign that some kind of sensitive nerve has been struck by this topic.

The NRA funneled Russian money to Republican candidates. I'm not aware of any of them trying to return it.

Honest to God why should I care what Whoopie Goldberg, Joy Behar etc have to say. I am not convinced more than half the panel knows how to form a defensible position. I will defend to the death their right to speak and make money blathering and defend my right not to give a flying fugg what they say.

They are just more celebrities that talk on camera for a living. Nice work if you can get it and somebody is STUUUPID enough to pay you for it.

Todays Democrats and Liberals are pure fascist Nazis

Back
Top Bottom