• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Farmers and in particular ranchers. Do your kids see the animals having sex at your place of business?

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
All of these red states with farms and ranches and animals. Do you guys cover your kids eyes when the animals are breeding?

Years ago, I always wondered why dogs were trying to climb up on each other's backs.

When I was in high school, my five-year-old nephew finally explained it to me.

Not a farmer or rancher, but we just had hawks mating in our tree last week. I hope no one was traumatized.

Ever met a male horse that identified as a female?

All of these red states with farms and ranches and animals. Do you guys cover your kids eyes when the animals are breeding?
And give birth based on my experiences growing up. I saw my first foal born when I was 4 or 5 years old.

This crap in the General Political Discussion forum? Seriously?

Ever met a male horse that identified as a female?
Of course, there’s no way to know if there are trans horses, but there certainly are homosexual horses.

Two racehorses, both male, ‘fell in love’ and grew inseparable. Until tragedy did it for them.
EBABAC41-99D5-43E9-8344-EE8AA3D5FF52.jpeg

Homosexuality in the animal world isn’t limited to horses either.

Do Animals Exhibit Homosexuality?​

“Recent research has found that homosexual behavior in animals may be much more common than previously thought. Although Darwin’s theory of natural selection predicts an evolutionary disadvantage for animals that fail to pass along their traits through reproduction with the opposite sex, the validity of this part of his theory has been questioned with the discoveries of homosexual behavior in more than 10% of prevailing species throughout the world.

Currently, homosexual behavior has been documented in over 450 different animal species worldwide. For instance, observations indicate that Humboldt, King, Gentoo, and Adélie penguins of the same sex engage in “mating rituals like entwining their necks and vocalizing to one another.” In addition, male giraffes have also been observed engaging in homosexual behavior by rubbing their necks against each others’ bodies while ignoring the females. Yet another example is lizards of the genus Teiidae, which can copulate with both male and female mates.

This crap in the General Political Discussion forum? Seriously?
I see, it's ok for the right to slander the baby eating, blood drinking, pedophilic, sex trafficking, kid grooming left in politics. But asking if kids see animals breeding is not ok? I'm starting to think doesn't have the negative effects on kids as the right thinks AND if you guys were really concerned, you would be going after the catholic church, religiously.

We had a farm and raised horses, goats, and chickens. Also went through the usual child pets of hamsters, guinea pigs, goldfish, cats and dogs, and even had an ant farm and sea monkeys, and at one time a ferret. We taught our daughter about sex as she asked about it, and healthy discussions about dating and boys as the time came.

So no, we didn't want K-3 teachers discussing their personal relationships in the classroom.

Stay in your lane and keep your opinions to yourself in elementary school. Parents are doing just fine without you.

Odd question and I suspect that for kids see NORMAL SEXUAL animal mating ought to confirm to even the most innocent and non indoctrinated young person what nature has intended. Which is MALES AND FEMALES and some wacky circus tent of other aberrant sexual activities.

Kids on a farm/ranch actually see first hand where babies come from. And before some libtard here mentions male animals attempting to "mount" another male animal. These kids on farm/ranch also learn very early that that kind of thing is FRUITLESS behavior which producing ZILCH..

Maybe this is why more rural areas are "RED" states/counties. They don't have the kind of odd ball displays of abnormal like there is in West Hollywood and San Francisco.

Odd question and I suspect that for kids see NORMAL SEXUAL animal mating ought to confirm to even the most innocent and non indoctrinated young person what nature has intended. Which is MALES AND FEMALES and some wacky circus tent of other aberrant sexual activities.

Kids on a farm/ranch actually see first hand where babies come from. And before some libtard here mentions male animals attempting to "mount" another male animal. These kids on farm/ranch also learn very early that that kind of thing is FRUITLESS behavior which producing ZILCH..

Maybe this is why more rural areas are "RED" states/counties. They don't have the kind of odd ball displays of abnormal like there is in West Hollywood and San Francisco.
And here I thought they learned there is homesexuality in the animal world. Yes son that male horse is mounting another male horse all for naught, I'm sure that's what they are learning. Your aberrant sexual behavior is somebody else's erotica.

We had a farm and raised horses, goats, and chickens. Also went through the usual child pets of hamsters, guinea pigs, goldfish, cats and dogs, and even had an ant farm and sea monkeys, and at one time a ferret. We taught our daughter about sex as she asked about it, and healthy discussions about dating and boys as the time came.

So no, we didn't want K-3 teachers discussing their personal relationships in the classroom.

Stay in your lane and keep your opinions to yourself in elementary school. Parents are doing just fine without you.
Unlike some rowdy folks on the right, I don't attend school meetings to see what they are teaching in first through third grades. If you guys weren't so busy trying to tear down everything you would trust the teachers of america more.

How quickly you forget folks like Dennis Hastert, a past republican speaker of the house or all the televangelical undercover homosexuals, or priests. Yup the gop is straight as an arrow, a broken arrow.

Weird this thread shows up right after a post I left in another thread:
The next-door neighbor girl and I figured out sex when her dog and my dog showed us where puppies come from in 2nd grade. When we did an anatomical 'comparison' on ourselves, it was not sexual, just a mechanical function - not an epiphany, it was just one of the many things we figured out as children.

It takes someone who has went through puberty to make a big deal about it.

How quickly you forget folks like Dennis Hastert, a past republican speaker of the house or all the televangelical undercover homosexuals, or priests. Yup the gop is straight as an arrow, a broken arrow.
You think one dirt bag defines every right thinking American in the country?

You'll need to try harder than that.

And here I thought they learned there is homesexuality in the animal world.
Same sex deviations in the animal world are FRUITLESS biological cul-de-sacs and everybody knows that.

I had a dog used to eat other dogs' shit. What an animal may do is not necessarily an indication of what people ought to do....duh!

Yes son that male horse is mounting another male horse all for naught, I'm sure that's what they are learning. Your aberrant sexual behavior is somebody else's erotica.

When that male horse attempted to mount another male horse he immeadiatly was deterred upon discovering that the other animal DID NOT HAVE the correct plumbing.... duh!

Therefore FRUITLESS.... duh!

*cough*Mel Reynolds*cough*

Back
Top Bottom