• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fareed Zakaria Criticizes Media Attention On Obama

The republicans do not hide the fact that they want Obama to fail, even though our country may fail with him.

I generally like Fareed Zakaria's style of commenting but with regards to this particular subject IMO as both he and Obama share the same religion, I believe he is merely sporting a fellow believer.

And what religion is that? From what I understand is that Obama is a Christan.

And I agree with Mr. Zakaria about the no emotion thing that is just a ridiculous notion to criticizes him for.

Last edited:
And what religion is that? From what I understand is that Obama is a Christan.

And I agree with Mr. Zakaria about the no emotion thing that is just a ridiculous notion to criticizes him for.

I have absolutely no control over what your understanding is.
I do have control over what my understanding is, it is my opinion that Obama is not Christian, but is an adherent of the Islamic faith.

I do have control over what my understanding is, it is my opinion that Obama is not Christian, but is an adherent of the Islamic faith.
Dont suppose you can...y'know...prove that?

As for the OP, I agree completely. What I find odd is that no such demands were made by the media on Bush either after 9/11 or Katrina and Bush never displayed the temper-tantrum style of behavior with regards to these two incidents.

It makes me think that people want to see a display of saber rattling against a situation, even if that saber rattling will accomplish nothing or even exacerbate the situation. For some reason, we seem to want to see our presidents act like someone in an action flick.

You are right! I hear he attends secret prayer meeting in the basement of the white house every day.:roll:

Well, that's an idiotic belief. Any evidence? And what does it have to do with Zakaria's comments? I don't mind an intelligent diversion, but this one is stupid.

During Obama's campaign he came to my city for a fundraiser barbeque. During that barbeque he at...drumroll...pork.

Obama is a Christian - 1
Obama is a Muslim - 0

Back
Top Bottom