• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fantasy Hockey

Redress

Liberal Fascist For Life!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Is Your Star running a league again this year? Is there interest?

Sorry, I don't have time to run it this year. Busier with school than I have been in a while, plus I haven't really been paying attention to the league all that much. TBH I kind of forgot about it even starting up. Was much more excited about the Formula 1 season winding down and the start of the NFL season.

If you want to run it go for it.

Sorry, I don't have time to run it this year. Busier with school than I have been in a while, plus I haven't really been paying attention to the league all that much. TBH I kind of forgot about it even starting up. Was much more excited about the Formula 1 season winding down and the start of the NFL season.

If you want to run it go for it.

Good luck with your school this year and be careful not to overdo things. A once again thank you for starting this last time, I had a wonderful time in your league.

The league: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/debatepolitics

Draft is Sunday before season starts at 7 est, but that can change. Right now can have up to 12 teams, but that can also change. Please sign up.

Only change to scoring is I removed Short Handed Goals as a category, and replaced it with Blocked Shots.

Last edited by a moderator:
link does not work.

Hrmmm...link works for me, but that doesn't mean anything. League number is 39080 and is named DP Hockey. Trying to figure this out...

Sent out working link plus invite to people from last time and people I think might be interested. If you can think of any one else who might be interested, please point them here.

I will be somewhat busy with school, but I am all in.

Sent out working link plus invite to people from last time and people I think might be interested. If you can think of any one else who might be interested, please point them here.

Did you try CanadaJohn, MMC, Rocket?

I'm in and I'm already in second place.

We are now at 6 teams with almost 2 weeks to draft. Please feel free to invite any one you think might be interested, room for up to 12 teams. Also note that scoring categories and draft date can still be changed I think, so speak on up if you have any suggestions for change or draft date does not work for you.

We are now at 6 teams with almost 2 weeks to draft. Please feel free to invite any one you think might be interested, room for up to 12 teams. Also note that scoring categories and draft date can still be changed I think, so speak on up if you have any suggestions for change or draft date does not work for you.

Well Sunday kinda sucks for the football fan. After all, they've been waiting all day for Sunday night.

At 6 teams. That should be enough but would love to add 2 or 4 more. If you know any one who might be interested, please invite them or send them to me.

Draft is done. Me, MG and CJ where there for the live draft and much fun was had. Intended to PM every one yesterday to remind them of draft, but board died...

:( I feel bad for forgetting. We have assessments tomorrow so I was rewriting my rule blocks for Commerce Clause and Dormant Commerce Clause. Trust me any reason to not have been doing that would be enjoyable.

:( I feel bad for forgetting. We have assessments tomorrow so I was rewriting my rule blocks for Commerce Clause and Dormant Commerce Clause. Trust me any reason to not have been doing that would be enjoyable.

With the small league, plenty of talent still available.

Redress... it's a shame that you had to meet me in the 1st round. I see what you did with your goalies. Did I see right, you sneaky devil?

So I finally was able to check my team (yay assessments) and I got freaking the cry baby of the Penguins? God damn you karma.

Redress... it's a shame that you had to meet me in the 1st round. I see what you did with your goalies. Did I see right, you sneaky devil?

OK, I am confused...

Back
Top Bottom