• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fantasy Football 2017/2018

VanceMack

Less like the tiger...more like the lion.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I see where the YAHOO site was auto renewed. Anyone/everyone in again this year? Draft date?

I see where the YAHOO site was auto renewed. Anyone/everyone in again this year? Draft date?

I need to avenge my super bowl loss from last year so you KNOW I'm in

Thats three. Who won last year?

keep-calm-because-the-champ-is-here-10.jpg

I'll play. We should expand size? A friend's league drafted last week (live, schedules, blah); too bad for #2.

Zyphlin beat me in the super bowl. I need vengeance!

I dont know...its an odd year. that means its my turn again...

I am OK with adding teams if we need to make just one league this year. But a 16 team league can be strategically tricky!

Sign me in~ to replace whoever. I'll do my best to make it to the draft...whenever it is. But I would need a link to the league.

I'm in. I'm also going to create a keeper league this year as well. I've always wanted to do one and there are so many of us that play year after year, so why not? I'll start a separate thread on it. Anyone who has played in at least 3 years previously get first dibs.

Can I play, please?

What happened? I just got an e-mail that my team was deleted

What happened? I just got an e-mail that my team was deleted

Bear with me, I'm working on straightening the two leagues out. May take a day or so to get everything worked out.

I thought we voted out Cowgirl fans last year?

Now that pretty boy choker Romo is gone, maybe we should give them another chance? If we don't have to hear about him being the "greatest regular season QB ever", they might be tolerable.

Can I get back in the regular league? Already joined keeper league.

OK, so far we've got the following confirmed (this is the traditional Standard scoring league):

Me
Crovax
Zyph
Eco
Renae
Vancemack
Johnson

I'm going to send out an invite to reinoe and x-factor. Does anybody else want in?

OK, so far we've got the following confirmed (this is the traditional Standard scoring league):

Me
Crovax
Zyph
Eco
Renae
Vancemack
Johnson

I'm going to send out an invite to reinoe and x-factor. Does anybody else want in?

Is this in addition to the one X had me join?

Is this in addition to the one X had me join?

This is the official DP Fantasy Football League. If X has another league going, then that would be separate from this.

Back
Top Bottom