• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Family urges public not to watch Scandinavian tourist decapitation video

We don't need a reminder. Everyone knows there are terrorists and the world is a dangerous place. Nobody needs to see a bloody snuff video to hammer it home.

Not even the president apparently.

Some may recall the president didn't want to listen to the Kashoggi tape. Even he doesn't have to have that strong a stomach, so that decision is okay IMO.

Nobody has to watch another human being die if they can avoid it.

His nonchalant attitude towards kashoggi was despicable. All the evidence that trump doesn't take terrorists seriously is out there but maga loyalists refused to believe it.

We don't need a reminder. Everyone knows there are terrorists and the world is a dangerous place. Nobody needs to see a bloody snuff video to hammer it home.

Some may recall the president didn't want to listen to the Kashoggi tape. Even he doesn't have to have that strong a stomach, so that decision is okay IMO.

I remember watching the Nick Berg beheading tape. The video stopped just as they started sawing off his head but the audio continued. That satisfied whatever morbid curiosity I had for these sorts of things. I have no desire whatsoever to watch the murder of these young women. Could I watch the execution of their killers? Yeah, I think I actually need to see that.

Becareful. Pointing out that trump is a weakling means you are blaming him for these attacks.

I don't have to be careful. I'm making a point. ISIS is going to get stronger and the world less safe, including the U.S.

So my point about trump appeasing monsters that cause beheadings means that I am blaming trump? Damn. That's some deep analysis right there.
Oh my GOD! At least have a spine and stand behind what you said or apologized for it. Preferably apologize. Stop being a spineless slug.

I'm not watching the video out of respect for their families. I would watch the beheadings of their murders at the hands of the authorities.

Without reminders, people forget. Hence, "Remember The Alamo", and, "Remember Pear Harbor".

This attack was done by isis inspired islamists. Isis is growing under trump because of his cowardly policies and policy of appeasing our enemies. He hasn't been able to stop isis the same ways obama decimated al qaeda. Even al qaeda is growing now that trump is potus.

ISIS was enabled by Obama. ISIS didn't exist before Obama's idiotic policies.

Everyone should watch it. It's a reminder that these kinds of animals exist in the world.
It takes someone totally devoid of intellect and reasoning and with a demented need for horror, to realize or know that there are people in the world capable and doing the most horrific deeds.

It takes someone totally devoid of intellect and reasoning and with a demented need for horror, to realize or know that there are people in the world capable and doing the most horrific deeds.

Your ignorance is noted.

I am sure since you wallow in it. My earlier point still stand. It is a really ****ed up person who needs to watch horror to know that it exists.

It's a ****ed up person that thinks not watching this video is going to make things better.

It's a ****ed up person that thinks not watching this video is going to make things better.
Instead of the usual moronic drivel, just walk away. Only really ****ed up people need to watch horror to know that it exists and only only an idiot would interpret that statement as implying that watching it wold or could make things better or worse.

Instead of the usual moronic drivel, just walk away. Only really ****ed up people need to watch horror to know that it exists and only only an idiot would interpret that statement as implying that watching it wold or could make things better or worse.

Ignoring the video isn't going to make it go away. Only an idiot would think that ignoring the video is going to accomplish anything positive. That's how cowards think.

Ignoring the video isn't going to make it go away.
Neither is watching it. As I said, Only really ****ed up people need to watch horror to know that it exists and not watching it does not mean ignoring the event.

Neither is watching it. As I said, Only really ****ed up people need to watch horror to know that it exists and not watching it does not mean ignoring the event.

Watching it will create anger and outrage, motivating retaliation. Anyone who says otherwise is a ****ing coward, or a terrorist sympathizer.

Watching it will create anger and outrage, motivating retaliation.
Only really ****ed up people need to watch horror to know that it exists and be outraged or motivated to do something about it.

Anyone who says otherwise is a ****ing coward, or a terrorist sympathizer.
Only really ****ed up people need to watch horror to say something so utterly stupid.

Only really ****ed up people need to watch horror to know that it exists and be outraged or motivated to do something about it.

Only really ****ed up people need to watch horror to say something so utterly stupid.

Anyone who ignores the existance of the brutality i a ****ing *****.

Viewing such video just proves how depraved one is and makes them no better than the murderers.

Watching it will create anger and outrage, motivating retaliation. Anyone who says otherwise is a ****ing coward, or a terrorist sympathizer.

Oh what a load of horse manure.

If you had a daughter who was raped and murdered on video would you demand everyone watch it?

As someone who has worked in medical field for some 30 plus years I have seen about everything. But outside work I don't need to see any more suffering to understand it.

Oh what a load of horse manure.

If you had a daughter who was raped and murdered on video would you demand everyone watch it?

As someone who has worked in medical field for some 30 plus years I have seen about everything. But outside work I don't need to see any more suffering to understand it.

Must be sexual deviants who enjoy that sort of thing.

Back
Top Bottom