• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Family is made up of a 'white Mom, white dad and white kids'

Spunkylama

Requested Profile Delete. Bye
Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Michigan candidate 'Trucker Randy' says a family is made up of a 'white Mom, white dad and white kids'

Michigan candidate 'Trucker Randy' says a family is made up of a 'white Mom, white dad and white kids'

Photo via Facebook

According to a report from the Detroit News, a far-right conservative radio host who is running for a seat in the state Senate as a Democrat, recently told listeners that he thinks families should be all white.

Last week "Trucker Randy" Bishop, who previously chaired the Antrim County Republican Party filed to run for a seat representing the 37th state Senate District as a Democrat.
That in turn has led to scrutiny of his radio rants, one of which in particular where he complained about how mixed families in commercials upset him.
As Craig Mauger of the Detroit News wrote, "Bishop, who goes by 'Trucker Randy,' made the comments on his March 31 show, according to a podcast that was still available."

According to the report, Bishop told his followers, "Can't even watch a college basketball tournament without commercials telling me I have to feel guilty because I think a family should be a White mom, a White dad and White kids. They want us to die and go away. And they're going to try to do it through politics this year. Well, we have got to be just as smart."

Bishop also complained about reports of conservative efforts to keep Black Americans from voting, asking his audience, " "Why are we talking so much about voter suppression. ... Black people not being allowed to vote?"

snip

Michigan candidate 'Trucker Randy' says a family is made up of a 'white Mom, white dad and white kids''Trucker Randy' says a family is made up of a 'white Mom, white dad and white kids'

Photo via Facebook

According to a report from the Detroit News, a far-right conservative radio host who is running for a seat in the state Senate as a Democrat, recently told listeners that he thinks families should be all white.

Last week "Trucker Randy" Bishop, who previously chaired the Antrim County Republican Party filed to run for a seat representing the 37th state Senate District as a Democrat.
That in turn has led to scrutiny of his radio rants, one of which in particular where he complained about how mixed families in commercials upset him.
As Craig Mauger of the Detroit News wrote, "Bishop, who goes by 'Trucker Randy,' made the comments on his March 31 show, according to a podcast that was still available."

According to the report, Bishop told his followers, "Can't even watch a college basketball tournament without commercials telling me I have to feel guilty because I think a family should be a White mom, a White dad and White kids. They want us to die and go away. And they're going to try to do it through politics this year. Well, we have got to be just as smart."

Bishop also complained about reports of conservative efforts to keep Black Americans from voting, asking his audience, " "Why are we talking so much about voter suppression. ... Black people not being allowed to vote?"

snip

This candidate just said the quiet part out loud.

Michigan candidate 'Trucker Randy' says a family is made up of a 'white Mom, white dad and white kids''Trucker Randy' says a family is made up of a 'white Mom, white dad and white kids'

Photo via Facebook

snip
Why are you worried about some bozo in Michigan who isn't even running for national office? After all, you live in Texas.

Me? I don't give a rat's ass about this guy. I have people here in Colorado to worry about.

Why are you worried about some bozo in Michigan who isn't even running for national office? After all, you live in Texas.

Me? I don't give a rat's ass about this guy. I have people here in Colorado to worry about.
Why are you worried about someone in Texas being worried about some bozo in Michigan? After all, you live in Colorado.

Me? I don’t give a rat’s ass about this guy. I have people here in California to worry about.

Photo via Facebook

snip
Not long ago, this idiot would’ve been immediately and properly dismissed.

Hell, any racist worth his weight knows that.

Cultists saying the quiet parts out loud...

Not long ago, this idiot would’ve been immediately and properly dismissed.
I expect one of four responses to this:

1. The “why are we talking about this” response e.g. @Mycroft response we have already seen

2. The tangent… steer the discussion toward Biden, liberals, immigrants, Hunter… really anything will do. We have seen this already with @The flaming lib

3. Outright defense e.g. white families are better

4. The “it was just a joke” / “he was actually talking about something completely different and innocent” response.

What we are less likely to see is “this guy is a terrible reflection of conservatives and should be kicked out of the GOP” which of course is the right answer.

I expect one of four responses to this:

1. The “why are we talking about this” response e.g. @Mycroft response we have already seen

2. The tangent… steer the discussion toward Biden, liberals, immigrants, Hunter… really anything will do. We have seen this already with @The flaming lib

3. Outright defense e.g. white families are better

4. The “it was just a joke” / “he was actually talking about something completely different and innocent” response.

What we are less likely to see is “this guy is a terrible reflection of conservatives and should be kicked out of the GOP” which of course is the right answer.
I think you may find there is another point...and that would be that there are a lot of people that are opposed to mixed race marriages (I'm not). If Im reading his comment correctly, what he said was not that the ONLY families should be white families...but that families should be of the same race.

At the end of the day, you will find a significant number of people of all races...especially mid to older generations...that are opposed to mixed race marriages. I cant imagine anyone would find that shocking (again...not something they have to agree with...but not shocking). This particular individual voiced his opinion.

Not fair.

Americans would’ve voted for anyone to get rid of treasonous Trump.

So they voted for an idiot to get rid of Trump. Looking at China Joes approval ratings the vast majority now regret it.

So they voted for an idiot to get rid of Trump. Looking at China Joes approval ratings the vast majority now regret it.
I am dissatisfied with Biden on several issues. That doesn’t mean I regret voting for him over Loser #45. If keeping the treasonous former president out of office meant I’d have to vote for Biden again, today, I’d do so in a heartbeat. So would a great many other Americans.

I am dissatisfied with Biden on several issues. That doesn’t mean I regret voting for him over Loser #45. If keeping the treasonous former president out of office meant I’d have to vote for Biden again, today, I’d do so in a heartbeat. So would a great many other Americans.
The numbers don’t back this up.

Photo via Facebook

snip
Now this guy has the right stuff. The founders would be proud.

I think you may find there is another point...and that would be that there are a lot of people that are opposed to mixed race marriages (I'm not). If Im reading his comment correctly, what he said was not that the ONLY families should be white families...but that families should be of the same race.

At the end of the day, you will find a significant number of people of all races...especially mid to older generations...that are opposed to mixed race marriages. I cant imagine anyone would find that shocking (again...not something they have to agree with...but not shocking). This particular individual voiced his opinion.

You sure do seem sympathetic to the opposition to interracial marriages.

Well, yeah. But that's not because we hate Trump. It's because we hate you, the Trump voters.

Photo via Facebook

snip

Lyndon LaRouche ran at least twice "as a Democrat" but that doesn't mean Democrats didn't give him the finger.

The numbers don’t back this up.
Provide a link to any reliable/verifiable source that asserts the majority of Americans that voted for Biden because they didn’t want another four years of Trump, now regret their choice.

You bore me

Back
Top Bottom