• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Family demand answers as eight people arrested for trafficking teen girl from Dallas NBA game to Oklahoma

I do not believe it's "protocol" to ignore kidnappings.
As there was no evidence to support that a kidnapping had taken place, the police did not "ignore" one.

The protocol is to treat missing teenagers as "runaways" until they have been missing for 72 hours.
I do believe they are lying to cover their collective ass.
And I'm sure that you, without any actual evidence, do "believe" that - because it conforms to what you want reality to be.

As there was no evidence to support that a kidnapping had taken place, the police did not "ignore" one.

The protocol is to treat missing teenagers as "runaways" until they have been missing for 72 hours.

And I'm sure that you, without any actual evidence, do "believe" that - because it conforms to what you want reality to be.
So it is protocol to ignore kidnappings.

Only in ****in' Texas, I swear.

And maybe Florida.

So it is protocol to ignore kidnappings.
What I said, in the first line of a three line post was "As there was no evidence to support that a kidnapping had taken place, the police did not "ignore" one.".

Many people have a memory span that is long enough to remember what was said in the first line of a three line post when they respond to it.
Only in ****in' Texas, I swear.

And maybe Florida.

What I said, in the first line of a three line post was "As there was no evidence to support that a kidnapping had taken place, the police did not "ignore" one.".

Many people have a memory span that is long enough to remember what was said in the first line of a three line post when they respond to it.
Girl goes to the bathroom and never comes back? No evidence? What planet are you from?

Girl goes to the bathroom and never comes back? No evidence? What planet are you from?
Obviously you don't quite understand what the word "evidence" means.

"Girl goes to the bathroom and never comes back" is evidence that she said she was going to the bathroom and is evidence that she never came back.

It is NOT evidence of where she actually went, why she went there, and why she did not return.

Obviously you don't quite understand what the word "evidence" means.

"Girl goes to the bathroom and never comes back" is evidence that she said she was going to the bathroom and is evidence that she never came back.

It is NOT evidence of where she actually went, why she went there, and why she did not return.
facepalm.gif

GRAPHIC DELETED
I'm so sorry that you don't quite understand what the legal meaning of "evidence" is.

What you had was a behaviour pattern which MIGHT have been consistent with a kidnapping. However it MIGHT also have been consistent with running away from home. However it MIGHT also have been consistent with taking a stroll outside of the stadium, deciding to go to someplace else, and then being unable to return home for some totally different reason than being kidnapped. It also MIGHT have been consistent with being carried off by a giant eagle or falling through a hole in the Earth's crust which then closed over her or even being transported directly to Heaven because of a whim of God.

Back
Top Bottom