• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Family confirms Trump; "no principles," and "doesn't read"- The Fraud President

Sand Castle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Hours after recordings of President Donald Trump's sister surfaced -- in which she describes her brother as having "no principles," and alleged that "he doesn't read" and had someone take his college entrance exams on his behalf

In audio captured by Trump's niece, Mary and provided to The Washington Post, Maryanne Trump Barry, a retired U.S. Circuit Court judge, describes her brother as phony and "cruel" and details the allegation that a man named Joe Shapiro took the SATs for him.

"The president has denied this, but why would his sister lie about it in what she thought was a private conversation? Does the president have any evidence at all to back up his denial?"

How have trump's sisters characterization effected Americans

No Principles

1. trump and his campaign invited and met with Russians to smear opponent

2. Lies daily

3. Attacks journalists that expose his fraudulent Presidency

Doesn't Read

1. Neglected intelligence reports warning about covid

2. Disinfectant into body to kill covid

3. Yells and screams at questioner, due to being ill prepared to intelligently answer a question

4. Speaks in b.s. word salad, due to being not well read leading to incoherent delivery of speeches

Someone took his college entrance exam

1. Once a fraud, always a fraud

2. Trump's entire bumbling, corrupt Presidency was foreshadowed by cheating his way into college

White House chief of staff argues Trump sister recordings don'''t accurately describe president - ABC News

Re: Family confirms Trump; "no principles," and "doesn't read"- The Fraud President

which total friggin idiots didn't already know this?

Re: Family confirms Trump; "no principles," and "doesn't read"- The Fraud President

Well that does it. I'm not voting for Trump. Recording the 82-year old sister of Trump without her knowledge is the perfect way to get me to vote for Biden!

Trumpets are fueled by hate, facts mean nothing.

Well that does it. I'm not voting for Trump. Recording the 82-year old sister of Trump without her knowledge is the perfect way to get me to vote for Biden!

Her opinion was honest and has weight. Trump is 74 and he sounds a lot more senile than she does.

which total friggin idiots didn't already know this?

About 20% of the country doesn't know, and another 20% thinks that makes him the coolest kid in class.

Trumpets are fueled by hate, facts mean nothing.

What hate is that? If you paid any attention to what is going on around you, you would see that the party of hate is the one rioting in the streets. But you are fueled by hate so facts mean nothing to you.

What hate is that? If you paid any attention to what is going on around you, you would see that the party of hate is the one rioting in the streets. But you are fueled by hate so facts mean nothing to you.

I am fueled by reason.

You post is no more than cult brainwashing being manifest.

About 20% of the country doesn't know, and another 20% thinks that makes him the coolest kid in class.

And outside of the fringe-kook, Marxist left that inhabits this forum, the mainstream media, Hollywood and the rioting, violent mobs trashing our cities, no one normal gives a ****.

I am fueled by reason.
:lamo Good one.

You post is no more than cult brainwashing being manifest.
My post was factually accurate, but facts mean nothing to haters like you.

Not just family, anyone that see's trump up close

Mattis accused the president of pursuing a divisive strategy. "Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people— does not even pretend to try.

"Instead he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership," he said

Former Defense Secretary Mattis Issues Stunning Rebuke Of Trump : NPR

How did Michael Cohen recording Trump discussing payments to Stormy sit with you?

Hours after recordings of President Donald Trump's sister surfaced -- in which she describes her brother as having "no principles," and alleged that "he doesn't read" and had someone take his college entrance exams on his behalf

In audio captured by Trump's niece, Mary and provided to The Washington Post, Maryanne Trump Barry, a retired U.S. Circuit Court judge, describes her brother as phony and "cruel" and details the allegation that a man named Joe Shapiro took the SATs for him.

"The president has denied this, but why would his sister lie about it in what she thought was a private conversation? Does the president have any evidence at all to back up his denial?"

How have trump's sisters characterization effected Americans

No Principles

1. trump and his campaign invited and met with Russians to smear opponent

2. Lies daily

3. Attacks journalists that expose his fraudulent Presidency

Doesn't Read

1. Neglected intelligence reports warning about covid

2. Disinfectant into body to kill covid

3. Yells and screams at questioner, due to being ill prepared to intelligently answer a question

4. Speaks in b.s. word salad, due to being not well read leading to incoherent delivery of speeches

Someone took his college entrance exam

1. Once a fraud, always a fraud

2. Trump's entire bumbling, corrupt Presidency was foreshadowed by cheating his way into college

White House chief of staff argues Trump sister recordings don'''t accurately describe president - ABC News

While another nail in the coffin, some of us have been saying this Before he was elected Sadly he has proven his sisters words are true, we should demand more if our President's

Back
Top Bottom