• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Famed Navy SEAL pushes back after Trump amplifies baseless bin Laden conspiracy theory

Well in your case, you can't find a single inaccurate statement in my post. You don't like the post because you don't know anything about the subject matter. Jredbaron is more knowledgeable about the subject than you, and the best he could do was to say that its completely normal for the Pentagon to release a fabricated version of events to the public, which sounded more like the plot of a dramatic propaganda film than real life.

Your post was all bullshit. Ya’ll think if someone doesn’t challenge your half baked wackadoodle arguments it must mean we KNOW THEY’RE TRUE.

I don’t tell homeless people on the street screaming conspiracy theories they’re wrong either, dude.

No. The Pentagon once again fabricated a cheesy Hollywood storyline to substitute for the truth.

Yeah okay sure.

They even went so far as to release the photo of Obama, Biden, Hillary Clinton, Brennan, and the top staff pretending to watch the raid on a livestream that didn't exist.

Lol what? The Situation Room photo shows them watching a drone feed.

The story of OBL's death was a crock of shit, not an honest mistake.

Yeah okay sure.

Yeah okay sure.

Yeah okay sure.
You can't dispute that the initial story was false from top to bottom. The truth only came out because a journalist who has a 50 year super solid record for exposing US Govt lies and propaganda exposed it. Why play spin doctor here jred?

Your post was all bullshit. Ya’ll think if someone doesn’t challenge your half baked wackadoodle arguments it must mean we KNOW THEY’RE TRUE.

I don’t tell homeless people on the street screaming conspiracy theories they’re wrong either, dude.
I've made close to 50 claims in this thread, and you haven't proven a single one wrong. You wouldn't know whether what I've said here is the truth or not anyway. Antifa doesn't bother with facts, because they're too difficult and time consuming for them. I bet your black jeans look dope though, and that's what counts in this world.

I'm curious to see how many military people flip to Biden this time. They want their respect back.

I've made close to 50 claims in this thread, and you haven't proven a single one wrong. You wouldn't know whether what I've said here is the truth or not anyway. Antifa doesn't bother with facts, because they're too difficult and time consuming for them. I bet your black jeans look dope though, and that's what counts in this world.

I don’t owe you the validity of proving anything you’re saying right or wrong. You can’t force it, you can only plead.

I don’t owe you the validity of proving anything you’re saying right or wrong. You can’t force it, you can only plead.
You should just start a chant, those are so effective in real world debates when one of you can't grasp basic knowledge.

You should just start a chant, those are so effective in real world debates when one of you can't grasp basic knowledge.

Even the pretend stereotypes you argue with in your head are silly.

Your post is just more of your subjective nonsense. You refuse to ascertain any reliable data that would cause you to have to reassess your understanding of events, motives, and the nature of the people we have governing us.

Huh, I was thinking YOUR post is subjective nonsense. Trying to build a conspiracy out of gossamer tendrils of maybes and what ifs... :rolleyes:

Fact- Osamas been Hiding was no longer the mastermind of the terror groups. He was at best the al-Quadi emeritus. Nothing more than the father of the movement... better dead and dumped into the sea so no gravesite can be enshrined.

I fully understand the knee jerk reaction to 9/11. The ill conceived invasion of a crap hole nation. The lack of an end game. Piss poor managers once the Taliban went to ground. Throw in an incredibly arrogant invasion of Iraq that hasn't stabilized the region but rather embolden Iran, given Russia a foothold back into the Middle East and created a cancer where terrorist groups spawn... :oops:

But the bottom line is once more tRump is spouting ignorant nonsense. He has access to all the pictures and video of the assault on Osama's compound. He spouts the nonsense his mouth breathers spew. I'd opine you don't understand the motives and nature of the person occupying the White House... ✌

CBS News reported in 2011 that 25 helmet cams had recorded the entire bin Laden raid, including the death of the al-Qaeda leader. But a later report from the New Yorker disputed this, saying that officials had watched real-time footage of the target from an unarmed RQ-170 drone.
Again, we have the Pentagon and major media outlets who can't seem to get their story straight about the single most important military operation since WW2.

Option A- they lied
Option B- they're ridiculously clumsy with facts
Always the same two options to mull over with government jred.

Huh, I was thinking YOUR post is subjective nonsense. Trying to build a conspiracy out of gossamer tendrils of maybes and what ifs... :rolleyes:

Fact- Osamas been Hiding was no longer the mastermind of the terror groups. He was at best the al-Quadi emeritus. Nothing more than the father of the movement... better dead and dumped into the sea so no gravesite can be enshrined.

Killing him turned him into a martyr. If he had no power by 2011, Obama's decision gave him power he'd previously lost.

I fully understand the knee jerk reaction to 9/11. The ill conceived invasion of a crap hole nation. The lack of an end game. Piss poor managers once the Taliban went to ground. Throw in an incredibly arrogant invasion of Iraq that hasn't stabilized the region but rather embolden Iran, given Russia a foothold back into the Middle East and created a cancer where terrorist groups spawn... :oops:

But the bottom line is once more tRump is spouting ignorant nonsense. He has access to all the pictures and video of the assault on Osama's compound. He spouts the nonsense his mouth breathers spew. I'd opine you don't understand the motives and nature of the person occupying the White House... ✌

The public's skepticism over Osama Bin Laden's death is solely the fault of the Obama administration, who released too many erroneous details to list. There were no helmet cams worn that night. The Navy SEALs can't keep their stories straight, and fought a war of words over which one claimed responsibility for shooting Bin Laden, since they both had books to sell, and new careers on Fox News. The whole story, much like 9/11 and the commission report, reeks of bullshit. Why is it always too much to ask that our government tell the truth to it's citizens?

Killing him turned him into a martyr. If he had no power by 2011, Obama's decision gave him power he'd previously lost.

The public's skepticism over Osama Bin Laden's death is solely the fault of the Obama administration, who released too many erroneous details to list. There were no helmet cams worn that night. The Navy SEALs can't keep their stories straight, and fought a war of words over which one claimed responsibility for shooting Bin Laden, since they both had books to sell, and new careers on Fox News. The whole story, much like 9/11 and the commission report, reeks of bullshit. Why is it always too much to ask that our government tell the truth to it's citizens?
You ever Serve Skippy, my guess is if you did it was as REMF. When a Man that Earned His Honor tells you something believe it or STFU. You're Welcome.
Damn that felt good.

So how long before majority of threads on Trump tweets end up on the Conspiracy Theory subforum?

You ever Serve Skippy, my guess is if you did it was as REMF. When a Man that Earned His Honor tells you something believe it or STFU. You're Welcome.
Damn that felt good.
Blow it out your ass cornball.

Obama needed the boost to his campaign for reelection that Osama's death brought to him. That's why he green lighted OBL.

If a president succeeds in accomplishing an objective that the vast majority of Americans want and is good for the country, then I am fine if the motive is to win a re-election. Also, if Obama had failed to accomplish the objective, he would have harmed his re-election chances, and that would be fine (and in fact reasonable) too. A honest person can unerstand that Obama's decision was not as self-evident as you want to present it.

CBS News reported in 2011 that 25 helmet cams had recorded the entire bin Laden raid, including the death of the al-Qaeda leader. But a later report from the New Yorker disputed this, saying that officials had watched real-time footage of the target from an unarmed RQ-170 drone.

There's no dispute here; your article doesn't say that the White House watched it from helmet cams.

Again, we have the Pentagon and major media outlets who can't seem to get their story straight about the single most important military operation since WW2.

There's only two main conflicting reports about the death of OBL, one from Bissonnette, and one from O'Niel. The facts favor Bissonnette, and you're acting like because not every news outlet in 2011 got the complete story straight right away there's some kind of conspiracy.

Option A- they lied
Option B- they're ridiculously clumsy with facts
Always the same two options to mull over with government jred.

Anyone who believes in these kinds of conspiracy theories has never worked on a group project of more than ten people before.

Your mistake is believing that your bullshit is worth disproving.

There's no dispute here; your article doesn't say that the White House watched it from helmet cams.

August 1, 2011 — -- After the historic Navy SEAL raid that took out Osama bin Laden in early May, officials from the U.S. government shared an extraordinary amount of information about the top secret operation, including the revelation that the whole thing had actually been captured on video by cameras mounted on the SEALs' helmets.

Several top U.S. officials said the video -- which reportedly contains the moment the al Qaeda leader was killed -- would not be made public, but a new report is calling into question whether the footage exists at all.

There's only two main conflicting reports about the death of OBL, one from Bissonnette, and one from O'Niel. The facts favor Bissonnette, and you're acting like because not every news outlet in 2011 got the complete story straight right away there's some kind of conspiracy.

Anyone who believes in these kinds of conspiracy theories has never worked on a group project of more than ten people before.

You're ignoring the NYT article that I linked earlier, as well as the work of Hirsch. Read it again jred, and try not to sweep it under the rug this time.

August 1, 2011 — -- After the historic Navy SEAL raid that took out Osama bin Laden in early May, officials from the U.S. government shared an extraordinary amount of information about the top secret operation, including the revelation that the whole thing had actually been captured on video by cameras mounted on the SEALs' helmets.

You claimed that the Obama Administration said they watched the raid from the helmet cams. They never made this claim, and the description of the Situation Room photo even states they were watching a UAV feed.

You're ignoring the NYT article that I linked earlier, as well as the work of Hirsch. Read it again jred, and try not to sweep it under the rug this time.

I read it the first time you linked it, and tellingly you keep referring back to instead of using your own words.

Here's a few gems I found.

" I might start by looking into Pakistan’s radar system, which he said was far too sophisticated to allow two U.S. helicopters to enter the country’s airspace undetected. "

This is laughable, because Pakistan has long had problems with it's airspace defense, and the idea that the technologically advanced military in the world wouldn't know a thing or two about avoiding radar detection is foolish.

" For that matter, bin Laden was hardly ‘‘in hiding’’ at all; his compound in Abbottabad was actually a safe house, maintained by the Pakistani intelligence service. "

Pakistan's uselessness as an ally is well known. Which is why Washington did not inform Islamabad about the raid.

I'm sorry you have such a hard time accepting that the US killed Bin Laden. Perhaps if you have some actual facts to back up the reason to doubt this (instead of just "different people say different things" about some top secret military operation, which is the norm, not the exception)

Looks like Trump is going too far even for some supporters. The former SEAL voted for Trump and has not been a supporter of mask requirements - getting himself banned from Delta Airlines after refusing to wear a mask during a flight.

Why is Trump promoting these conspiracy nutters? Is it just another attack on a president who was far more popular than Trump? The man has enough serious issues to deal with as president and really should be focusing on those matters at this time.
He is "Q". We will no longer be president but his cult will be even stronger.

Back
Top Bottom