• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Famed Navy SEAL pushes back after Trump amplifies baseless bin Laden conspiracy theory

You could never, ever disprove what I say here. And you know it. :cool:

and you can never dispute that you were caught masturbating at your parents' basement...

You are a member of the bipartisan tribe of mental masturbation and the logic in your posts prove the point
Haha, you're one to talk about mental masturbation?
I do not recall any case of the ADL being charged. If you want to use specific cases of Jewish criminals who were charged to make a case about the ADL in general then you can do this for pretty much every organization.

The ADL did not include any blackmail It included an argument that neonates will use such law to present Iceland as a paradise for the neonates
But I will agree with you that the practice of the circumcision of young children is a religious based mutilation which should not be presented as a right.

And again, the FBI corroborates the ADL...

You live in mental masturbation land Pam.

I've always found it bizarre that we captured Sheikh Khalid Mohammad (the guy who planned 9/11), and he's still alive, but we decided not to take OBL alive.
Several sources have stated that the dramatic gun battle in the master bedroom of the 3 story house OBL was in was just Pentagon propaganda, much like the Jessica Lynch and Pat Tillman fairytales. It would have made more sense to bring OBL back to the USA, extract as much information as possible from him, and then put him on trial. No honest Dem will disagree with that idea I believe.
Yeah... disagree.. better not to let Osama Bin ladin have a world stage and become a martyr to the Muslim world.

Yeah... disagree.. better not to let Osama Bin ladin have a world stage and become a martyr to the Muslim world.

You're the second poster now to say putting him on trial would have made a martyr out of him. I don't know how familiar you are with what happened, but killing him in the fashion we did actually made him a martyr to many Muslims.

You're the second poster now to say putting him on trial would have made a martyr out of him. I don't know how familiar you are with what happened, but killing him in the fashion we did actually made him a martyr to many Muslims.
Not like giving him a world stage to testify on. And then locking him away or executing him.
Osama bin ladin was a very intelligent fellow ..very educated...from the Saudi family. At trial he would have been in a suit and articulate and would have been portrayed as a normal Muslim being persecuted by the west.
It would have created an ongoing mess.

Back
Top Bottom