• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fallout 4?

Have they announced TES: VI yet, or was all that "Argonia" talk just rumor?

Me and a buddy were speculating and if you look at the pattern in which Bethesda works on their main titles, Fallout 4 was the only thing it could be.

Think this way:

Morrowind
Oblivion
Fallout 3
New Vegas
Skyrim
TES Online
Fallout 4

Me and a buddy were speculating and if you look at the pattern in which Bethesda works on their main titles, Fallout 4 was the only thing it could be.

Think this way:

Morrowind
Oblivion
Fallout 3
New Vegas
Skyrim
TES Online
Fallout 4

True. Though... To be fair, Bethesda actually didn't have anything to do with TES Online. Zenimax farmed it out to a third party studio.

I could have sworn that I'd actually seen an announcement for an "Elder Scrolls IV: Argonia" at some point. However, I guess I must've been mistaken.

Fallout 4 announcement...announcement?

https://twitter.com/bethesdastudios/status/605744940006670337

Makes sense...E3 right around the corner...

Fallout Tactics 2 tho~

Never mind, they would **** that up too. It is not that Fallout 3 was a bad game, it just wasn't a Fallout game, which are a whole ton better. Sometimes series never regain the form they lost. After Fallout Tactics, it was downhill. After Morrowind, it was all downhill. Still good stuff, as the hill was pretty high, but not up to par.

My guess is we won't see it until next year but it's nice to know it's coming.

Have they announced TES: VI yet, or was all that "Argonia" talk just rumor?

i have heard rumors of both it being in argonia and the summerset isles.

ofcourse bethesda is slow as hell between their releases,i wouldnt expect tes 6 until about 2017,as the gap between morrowind and oblivion was pretty hefty,it was 4 years between morrowind and oblivion,5 years between oblivion and skyrim,6 years between daggerfall and morrowind,and 2 years between arena and daggerfall.

wont count redguard or battlespire,as they were lame even though they recycled the story of battlespire for oblivion.

any 1 else want to see what's happening some place out side of what used to be the united states?

Washington and Vegas seem to be on the road to recovery and the ncr is out further west

but what happened to china or places that might not have been worth nuking all that much

a lot of room for new post war mutations and factions and lost tec

any 1 else want to see what's happening some place out side of what used to be the united states?

Washington and Vegas seem to be on the road to recovery and the ncr is out further west

but what happened to china or places that might not have been worth nuking all that much

Canada's apparently a futuristic paradise, for what it's worth. :lol:

I'm pretty sure that the Chinese were the ones that nuked us...along with various aliens...and the Enclave.

I'm pretty sure that the Chinese were the ones that nuked us...along with various aliens...and the Enclave.
Damn I wish there was a Chinese mod so that you can play as the Chinese.

I hope they farm Fallout 4 to Obsidian like they did with Fallout New Vegas. I found Fallout 3 to be a good game, but not a memorable one, with little replay value to me. I'm still playing Fallout 4. It just had so much more oomph and sparkle!

I fired up New Vegas today, haven't been in that universe in a while, starting to do the main quests.

Problem is, I can't remember who is good, who isn't anymore.

I fired up New Vegas today, haven't been in that universe in a while, starting to do the main quests.

Problem is, I can't remember who is good, who isn't anymore.

LOL just fight for yourself, works for me.

I remember the final battle in that game where you go up against that centurion in his battlearmor, his first attack threw me backwards unto the side of a cliff and for some reason he was unable to reach me afterwards so it was pretty much an easy kill for me. I just kept shooting at his face till it melted.

LOL just fight for yourself, works for me.

I remember the final battle in that game where you go up against that centurion in his battlearmor, his first attack threw me backwards unto the side of a cliff and for some reason he was unable to reach me afterwards so it was pretty much an easy kill for me. I just kept shooting at his face till it melted.

I killed Mr. House, and saved the president. My character is way strong, lots of side quests. There are about 5 endings, depending on what you choose.

My guess is we won't see it until next year but it's nice to know it's coming.

I bet we get it this year. Probably November. You have to imagine they'e been working on this since they stopped working on Skyrim.

You know what is out on Steam? An updated, graphically, version of "Grim Fandango", one of the best adventures ever. I never got too far on it in the old days, there was a bug that caused me problems, but this works great. I'm almost out of year 2 on it, but have needed some hints. Manuel Calavera going through the land of the dead, as in Dia de Los Muertos. Only 10 bucks, fantastic game, one of the best.

I bet we get it this year. Probably November. You have to imagine they'e been working on this since they stopped working on Skyrim.

I ****ing called it! :lol:

Fallout Tactics 2 tho~

Never mind, they would **** that up too. It is not that Fallout 3 was a bad game, it just wasn't a Fallout game, which are a whole ton better. Sometimes series never regain the form they lost. After Fallout Tactics, it was downhill. After Morrowind, it was all downhill. Still good stuff, as the hill was pretty high, but not up to par.

I never played Fallout 1 and 2 but enjoyed Fallout 3, immensely. I just finished my recent go around. I think this most recent one is my 10th play of it. After you finish Broken Steel, there is just nothing left. I thought Point Lookout was insanely difficult, maybe because lthe enemies were so tough to kill. Heck, I was maxed out in small arms and energy weapons. I guess I could start another round with New Vegas, but that means, I will have to re-install Steam again, and I can't stand those folks.

Back
Top Bottom