• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fallen America

cman

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
"Make America great again" is a rallying cry that's heard throughout the Republican camp today. It's a cry coming from mostly white Christian conservatives who long for a time when God (Jesus Christ) is worshipped in the public square again......a time and place where the murder of innocent unborn babies is again illegal, and where homosexuality and "same-sex marriage is an abomination instead of something to be celebrated. They long for a time again when our leaders are not afraid to call that which is evil, evil, and that which is good, good.

For the sake of my precious two year old great-grandbaby, I too long for that day in America, but sadly I know it's never going to be. I know this based on the transformation of America which I've been witnessing over the past seventy-four years that I've lived on this earth. I've watched as we white Americans have handed our nation over to the blacks, and I've watched as the blacks have taken away our dominion, and are now working strenuously to destroy our culture and replace it with their own.

And as I watch the rioting and looting in our cities, the Coronavirus pandemic, the fires, the destructive hurricanes and tornados, I know it can only be the judgment of Almighty God upon a once mighty Christian people and nation that has fallen and has turned it's back on God.

It's precisely the vision of latter-day America which the angel of the Lord showed to the Apostle John in Revelation 18, saying,

2. "(Babylon) America the great is fallen, is fallen", the angel cried, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful man."

7. "How much she (America) hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow."

8. "Therefore shall her plagues come in one day,death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her."

And the angel which John saw in his vision, took a stone and cast it into the sea of Patmos, saying,

"Thus with VIOLENCE shall mighty Babylon/America be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all."

The violence we're seeing in America today is nothing compared to the violence we'll see should Trump be re-elected in November, and thereafter.
In the Bible, the prophet Daniel described it as "a time of trouble such as never was since there was a nation." Meaning, since America became a nation.

Even worse is the "mighty earthquake" that's forecasted for America in Revelation.

The violence we're seeing in America today is nothing compared to the violence we'll see should Trump be re-elected in November, and thereafter.
In the Bible, the prophet Daniel described it as "a time of trouble such as never was since there was a nation." Meaning, since America became a nation.

Even worse is the "mighty earthquake" that's forecasted for America in Revelation.

You got that right. We are GOD DAMNED tired of corruption, illegality, sociopathic hate, greed, narcissism. Take your EVIL fool, and crawl under the rock he came from. We are better souls than that.

Trump has ALREADY declared war on liberals. To live in a pollyanna state, where we ignore Trump's threats to harm us, would be stupid.

You got that right. We are GOD DAMNED tired of corruption, illegality, sociopathic hate, greed, narcissism. Take your EVIL fool, and crawl under the rock he came from. We are better souls than that.

Trump has ALREADY declared war on liberals. To live in a pollyanna state, where we ignore Trump's threats to harm us, would be stupid.

WRONG. Trump hasn't declared war on you. GOD has. I'd suggest you take it up with HIM.

WRONG. Trump hasn't declared war on you. GOD has. I'd suggest you take it up with HIM.

You are shoving an ANTICHRIST. He undermines God. He nails Jesus on the cross anew. And YOU, will answer for it. Trump and FAlwell etc, are stumbling blocks.

They convince weaker right wingers, that the enemy is so vile, that the ungodly lies, bearing false witness they commit, are simply the sacrifice they must make, to HELP GOD.

The right wing FAKE CHRISTIANS KNOW Trump is evil. The fake Christians want power. Enough power, to FORCE folks to all be right wingers.

Jesus Christ does not discriminate. Right wingers are all about discrimination.

You are shoving an ANTICHRIST. He undermines God. He nails Jesus on the cross anew. And YOU, will answer for it. Trump and FAlwell etc, are stumbling blocks.

They convince weaker right wingers, that the enemy is so vile, that the ungodly lies, bearing false witness they commit, are simply the sacrifice they must make, to HELP GOD.

The right wing FAKE CHRISTIANS KNOW Trump is evil. The fake Christians want power. Enough power, to FORCE folks to all be right wingers.

Jesus Christ does not discriminate. Right wingers are all about discrimination.

I don't follow the false prophets who peddle that "Antichrist" fable, but obviously YOU do.

And, though he's the lesser of two evils, I'm not a great fan of Donald Trump. Both he and Biden are working to empower the blacks, whom are called man of lawlessness in the scriptures.

"Make America great again" is a rallying cry that's heard throughout the Republican camp today. It's a cry coming from mostly white Christian conservatives who long for a time when God (Jesus Christ) is worshipped in the public square again......a time and place where the murder of innocent unborn babies is again illegal, and where homosexuality and "same-sex marriage is an abomination instead of something to be celebrated. They long for a time again when our leaders are not afraid to call that which is evil, evil, and that which is good, good.

For the sake of my precious two year old great-grandbaby, I too long for that day in America, but sadly I know it's never going to be. I know this based on the transformation of America which I've been witnessing over the past seventy-four years that I've lived on this earth. I've watched as we white Americans have handed our nation over to the blacks, and I've watched as the blacks have taken away our dominion, and are now working strenuously to destroy our culture and replace it with their own.

And as I watch the rioting and looting in our cities, the Coronavirus pandemic, the fires, the destructive hurricanes and tornados, I know it can only be the judgment of Almighty God upon a once mighty Christian people and nation that has fallen and has turned it's back on God.

It's precisely the vision of latter-day America which the angel of the Lord showed to the Apostle John in Revelation 18, saying,

2. "(Babylon) America the great is fallen, is fallen", the angel cried, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful man."

7. "How much she (America) hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow."

8. "Therefore shall her plagues come in one day,death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her."

And the angel which John saw in his vision, took a stone and cast it into the sea of Patmos, saying,

"Thus with VIOLENCE shall mighty Babylon/America be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all."

Can you give a year when America had "God's approval"?

You realize America literally had a Civil War in its history, right?

Can you give a year when America had "God's approval"?

America had God's approval from the time of it's founding, till the time when prayer and Bible reading was taken away from the public schools.

The scripture rightly says, "the people that nation that forgets God, shall be turned into hell." And so it is today....AMERICA THE HELL-HOLE.

America had God's approval from the time of it's founding, till the time when prayer and Bible reading was taken away from the public schools.

The scripture rightly says, "the people that nation that forgets God, shall be turned into hell." And so it is today....AMERICA THE HELL-HOLE.

So God approves of slavery, genocide, treating women as de facto property, a legal system rife with misjustice and oppression? All of those things were present in America at its Founding.

You realize America literally had a Civil War in its history, right?

I sure do. And so did the angel of the Lord who foretold it to the prophet Daniel in chapter 11, verse 26.

I think America in the end will be just fine. There are sure many things to sort out, and things might look bleak, and there might be some hard years ahead. But I think America will recover.

I sure do. And so did the angel of the Lord who foretold it to the prophet Daniel in chapter 11, verse 26.

So your claim of "a time of trouble such as never was since there was a nation" coming in our near future was what? Ignorance or a lie?

I did. He specifically told me that Trump is evil, and the cause of America's current woes. IN fact, when the Evangelistic Christians backed Trump so fervently, God responded by sending a plague.

So God approves of slavery, genocide, treating women as de facto property, a legal system rife with misjustice and oppression? All of those things were present in America at its Founding.

I've never claimed that our white American forefathers were perfect. They WERE however followers of the Lord Jesus Christ, and God honors that.
In fact, European Americans are referred to as "the mighty and the holy people" in Daniel 8, verse 24.

I've never claimed that our white American forefathers were perfect. They WERE however followers of the Lord Jesus Christ, and God honors that.
In fact, European Americans are referred to as "the mighty and the holy people" in Daniel 8, verse 24.

God honors people who commit atrocities, but not oppressing homosexuals means he now hates America? You don't see how ****ed up that is?

I think America in the end will be just fine. There are sure many things to sort out, and things might look bleak, and there might be some hard years ahead. But I think America will recover.

I hope and pray that you're right, but if my understanding of the prophetic scriptures are true, then God help us.

I'm not a doom and gloom bible believer. I don't try to predict the end times, because the Bible says that is useless, nobody knows. I believe in the Bible's teacings and I do my best to live by the teachings of the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Your post seems to indicate you lay the blame on blacks in America? I don't believe its just the fault of blacks, but of everyone who doesn't live by the word. Who doesn't take responsiblity for their actions and their own welfare. Black americans have been told so many times they are victims, they aren't responsible for their own life decisions having effects on their lives. This is bad for them, bad for anyone who believes that they aren't responsible for their welfare and doing the right things. Slavery ended, Jim Crow ended, opportunities abound, we have overcome many of our past indiscretions. Many of the problems in America are portrayed to be much more exaggerated for political profit. Our leaders need to stop this practice. Being responsible is the key to personal success.
Thomas Sowell explains this so well in the following video as he describes the Myth of Economic Inequality.
Thomas Sowell on the Myths of Economic Inequality - YouTube

Hard to tell if you are a troll trying to make Christians look bad or if you see yourself as a modern day Stephen preaching hard things to corrupt people, but your rhetoric is laced with racial hatred and ineffective.

I dont disagree that society has become corrupt. I also dont think we are anywhere close to the end of what society will become. But you are simply bigoted and mindless if you assign the reasons for the downfall of society to racial intent. The fact is that the majority of black Americans are successful, family oriented, and live a God centered life...at least as devout as any other group and in many cases more so. They kinda HAVE to be more committed to their faith in many ways.

I could go on but I realize this is a useless venture. I'll just say this. Self, family, community. ANYONE that actually cares about the direction of the country should put their focus there. The rest of the world can and most likely will go to Hell. Thats not a pronouncement of a curse or judgment...just a statement of eventual fact.

"He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause a shocking amount of destruction and succeed in everything he does. He will destroy powerful leaders and devastate the holy people"

You know the "holy people" referred to is probably the clergy, right? It's right after "the powerful leaders" which most likely refers to the ruling classes.

I did. He specifically told me that Trump is evil, and the cause of America's current woes. IN fact, when the Evangelistic Christians backed Trump so fervently, God responded by sending a plague.

Trump is the lesser of two evils.
If he was any kind of a leader he would send in the military to stop the rioting in our cities.

Trump is the lesser of two evils.
If he was any kind of a leader he would send in the military to stop the rioting in our cities.

Like King George III did.

The OP comments are insane IMO.

Hard to tell if you are a troll trying to make Christians look bad or if you see yourself as a modern day Stephen preaching hard things to corrupt people, but your rhetoric is laced with racial hatred and ineffective.

I dont disagree that society has become corrupt. I also dont think we are anywhere close to the end of what society will become. But you are simply bigoted and mindless if you assign the reasons for the downfall of society to racial intent. The fact is that the majority of black Americans are successful, family oriented, and live a God centered life...at least as devout as any other group and in many cases more so. They kinda HAVE to be more committed to their faith in many ways.

I could go on but I realize this is a useless venture. I'll just say this. Self, family, community. ANYONE that actually cares about the direction of the country should put their focus there. The rest of the world can and most likely will go to Hell. Thats not a pronouncement of a curse or judgment...just a statement of eventual fact.

I'm not trying to make Christians look bad. I'm just saying the majority are blind when it comes to the end-time scriptures regarding America, and the man of lawlessness.

Back
Top Bottom