• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fallen America

I'm not trying to make Christians look bad. I'm just saying the majority are blind when it comes to the end-time scriptures regarding America, and the man of lawlessness.

Listen, calm down. America is not mentioned even once in the Bible. No need to worry.

"He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause a shocking amount of destruction and succeed in everything he does. He will destroy powerful leaders and devastate the holy people"

You know the "holy people" referred to is probably the clergy, right? It's right after "the powerful leaders" which most likely refers to the ruling classes.

Nope, not the clergy. European Americans are the ones described as "the mighty holy people" in Daniel. Also described
as "the ten kings out of the fourth kingdom upon the earth." (Daniel 7:24)

Also in that verse Daniel foretold about another people/another ten horns who would come to power after we European Americans. He said they would be diverse from the European Americans. He was speaking about the black man/African Americans of course.

Empires rise, empires fall. God doesn't raise them up because they're white people, nor does he drag them down because they don't pray in schools.

If God created man in his own image in the cradle of civilization, what color skin would God more than likely have?

Trump is the lesser of two evils.
If he was any kind of a leader he would send in the military to stop the rioting in our cities.

That is what the devil would do. God's people would find a way to promote peace and love.

"Make America great again" is a rallying cry that's heard throughout the Republican camp today. It's a cry coming from mostly white Christian conservatives who long for a time when God (Jesus Christ) is worshipped in the public square again......a time and place where the murder of innocent unborn babies is again illegal, and where homosexuality and "same-sex marriage is an abomination instead of something to be celebrated. They long for a time again when our leaders are not afraid to call that which is evil, evil, and that which is good, good.

For the sake of my precious two year old great-grandbaby, I too long for that day in America, but sadly I know it's never going to be. I know this based on the transformation of America which I've been witnessing over the past seventy-four years that I've lived on this earth. I've watched as we white Americans have handed our nation over to the blacks, and I've watched as the blacks have taken away our dominion, and are now working strenuously to destroy our culture and replace it with their own.

And as I watch the rioting and looting in our cities, the Coronavirus pandemic, the fires, the destructive hurricanes and tornados, I know it can only be the judgment of Almighty God upon a once mighty Christian people and nation that has fallen and has turned it's back on God.

It's precisely the vision of latter-day America which the angel of the Lord showed to the Apostle John in Revelation 18, saying,

2. "(Babylon) America the great is fallen, is fallen", the angel cried, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful man."

7. "How much she (America) hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow."

8. "Therefore shall her plagues come in one day,death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her."

And the angel which John saw in his vision, took a stone and cast it into the sea of Patmos, saying,

"Thus with VIOLENCE shall mighty Babylon/America be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all."

So tell me, in your great wisdom and with your so-stated belief in God, why did God make the Black man? Why did he make the Brown man? Why did he make the Yellow man?

Did God in his great wisdom over 2000 years ago, visualize a United States of America? Did he make our nation a bastion for the White Man, leaving the rest of the world to others?

Pray tell, give me the sermon on why the White Man should rule the world? or at least rule the United States?

I'm not trying to make Christians look bad. I'm just saying the majority are blind when it comes to the end-time scriptures regarding America, and the man of lawlessness.

The End Times in the Bible requires the return of all Jews to the Kingdom of Israel.

I don't follow the false prophets who peddle that "Antichrist" fable, but obviously YOU do.

And, though he's the lesser of two evils, I'm not a great fan of Donald Trump. Both he and Biden are working to empower the blacks, whom are called man of lawlessness in the scriptures.

Link?

"Make America great again" is a rallying cry that's heard throughout the Republican camp today. It's a cry coming from mostly white Christian conservatives who long for a time when God (Jesus Christ) is worshipped in the public square again......a time and place where the murder of innocent unborn babies is again illegal, and where homosexuality and "same-sex marriage is an abomination instead of something to be celebrated. They long for a time again when our leaders are not afraid to call that which is evil, evil, and that which is good, good.

For the sake of my precious two year old great-grandbaby, I too long for that day in America, but sadly I know it's never going to be. I know this based on the transformation of America which I've been witnessing over the past seventy-four years that I've lived on this earth. I've watched as we white Americans have handed our nation over to the blacks, and I've watched as the blacks have taken away our dominion, and are now working strenuously to destroy our culture and replace it with their own.

And as I watch the rioting and looting in our cities, the Coronavirus pandemic, the fires, the destructive hurricanes and tornados, I know it can only be the judgment of Almighty God upon a once mighty Christian people and nation that has fallen and has turned it's back on God.

It's precisely the vision of latter-day America which the angel of the Lord showed to the Apostle John in Revelation 18, saying,

2. "(Babylon) America the great is fallen, is fallen", the angel cried, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful man."

7. "How much she (America) hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow."

8. "Therefore shall her plagues come in one day,death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her."

And the angel which John saw in his vision, took a stone and cast it into the sea of Patmos, saying,

"Thus with VIOLENCE shall mighty Babylon/America be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all."

What an OP!

Throwingup.jpg

I'm not a doom and gloom bible believer. I don't try to predict the end times, because the Bible says that is useless, nobody knows. I believe in the Bible's teacings and I do my best to live by the teachings of the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Your post seems to indicate you lay the blame on blacks in America? I don't believe its just the fault of blacks, but of everyone who doesn't live by the word. Who doesn't take responsiblity for their actions and their own welfare. Black americans have been told so many times they are victims, they aren't responsible for their own life decisions having effects on their lives. This is bad for them, bad for anyone who believes that they aren't responsible for their welfare and doing the right things. Slavery ended, Jim Crow ended, opportunities abound, we have overcome many of our past indiscretions. Many of the problems in America are portrayed to be much more exaggerated for political profit. Our leaders need to stop this practice. Being responsible is the key to personal success.
Thomas Sowell explains this so well in the following video as he describes the Myth of Economic Inequality.
Thomas Sowell on the Myths of Economic Inequality - YouTube

Contrary to popular belief, the enslavement of the black man was not America's national sin. Making the black man her God, is.

I've never claimed that our white American forefathers were perfect. They WERE however followers of the Lord Jesus Christ, and God honors that.
In fact, European Americans are referred to as "the mighty and the holy people" in Daniel 8, verse 24.

That is on the whole, CRAP. The forefathers didnt like bible thumpers, so they made this a DEISTic nation. God is creator, then he made MAN caretaker. That is not CHRISTIAN, in the classic sense, of a personal God.

deism
[ˈdēˌizəm, ˈdāˌizəm]
NOUN
belief in the existence of a supreme being, specifically of a creator who does not intervene in the universe. The term is used chiefly of an intellectual movement of the 17th and 18th centuries that accepted the existence of a creator on the basis of reason but rejected belief in a supernatural deity who interacts with humankind.Compare with theism.
DEIST - Bing

Contrary to popular belief, the enslavement of the black man was not America's national sin. Making the black man her God, is.

Enslaving black people, torturing and raping them for centuries: God is cool with this and will bless you

Not oppressing gay people: God hates you and will curse your country

I am pretty sure God is he/she exist is not racist. Why would a being of such power care about such an insignificant thing as human skin color?

Yep, Family Guy......the perfect image of typical modern-day white Americans....Fat, stupid, and Biblically ignorant....AND bowing to the black man.

Man, white supremacy and theocracy? Hey Rightwingers, look whose bed you share!

Yep, Family Guy......the perfect image of typical modern-day white Americans....Fat, stupid, and Biblically ignorant....AND bowing to the black man.

Pray tell us what the bible says about this!

You have clearly misunderstood what America is all about. The founding fathers of this nation, the original leaders, were very clear about it. They turned their back at the very beginning.

"'The government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion"
-John Adams

"But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."
-Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782

"During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What have been its fruits? More or less in all places, pride and indolence in the Clergy, ignorance and servility in the laity, in both, superstition, bigotry and persecution...In some instances they have been seen to erect a spiritual tyranny on the ruins of the Civil authority; in many instances they have been seen upholding the thrones of political tyranny: in no instance have they been seen the guardians of the liberties of the people. Rulers who wished to subvert the public liberty, may have found an established Clergy convenient auxiliaries. A just Government instituted to secure & perpetuate it needs them not.”
-James Madison

"The experience of the United States is a happy disproof of the error so long rooted in the unenlightened minds of well-meaning Christians, as well as in the corrupt hearts of persecuting usurpers, that without a legal incorporation of religious and civil polity, neither could be supported. A mutual independence is found most friendly to practical Religion, to social harmony, and to political prosperity."
-James Madison

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish (Muslim), appear to me no other than human inventions set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."
-Thomas Payne

“Of all the systems of religion that ever were invented, there is no more derogatory..., more unedifying to man, more repugnant to reason, and more contradictory to itself than this thing called Christianity. Too absurd for belief, too impossible to convince, and too inconsistent for practice, it renders the heart torpid or produces only atheists or fanatics. As an engine of power, it serves the purpose of despotism, and as a means of wealth, the avarice of priests, but so far as respects the good of man in general it leads to nothing here or hereafter.”
― Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance of which their civil as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purposes."
-Thomas Jefferson to Alexander von Humboldt, Dec. 6, 1813.

"They [the Christian clergy] believe that any portion of power confided to me, will be exerted in opposition to their schemes. And they believe rightly; for I have sworn upon the altar of god, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. But this is all they have to fear from me: and enough, too, in their opinion."
-Thomas Jefferson to Dr. Benjamin Rush, Sept. 23, 1800

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom