• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fallaci: "This is what I write about Europe: II

Yes. Yes they are..

450 of 452 suicide attacks in 2015 were by muslims

Oh in 2015? Because we all know the incidents of one year means that all people of a religion are responsible for the things that happened forever. That's why people still call torture a Christian thing because of the Inquistion, right?

:roll:

I'd honestly never heard of her before now---that was my first reaction in hearing what she said.

at least you dont lie that you read her books like me:mrgreen:

Oh in 2015? Because we all know the incidents of one year means that all people of a religion are responsible for the things that happened forever. That's why people still call torture a Christian thing because of the Inquistion, right?

:roll:

Not all people who call themselves a muslim are responsible no..

Okay ,tell me why they are not

Tell me why they are..

Tell me why they are..

because they are not .I can say it as a person who knows thiss better than any of you.you first pointed that it was political ideology? islam is a religion ,not ideology ,if you think so prove it

Tell me why they are..

But that's the problem. Y'all are trying to lump them all together in one big lump and it just doesn't work like that.

because they are not .I can say it as a person who knows thiss better than any of you.you first pointed that it was political ideology? islam is a religion ,not ideology ,if you think so prove it

It is both a religion and political ideology.. It contains structure for forms of governing and laws including punishments..

Edit: BTW, not compatible with freedom and democracy..

Last edited:
But that's the problem. Y'all are trying to lump them all together in one big lump and it just doesn't work like that.

I don't understand why they call themselves muslims when they don't believe what their book says.. But they do..

It is both a religion and political ideology.. It contains structure for forms of governing and laws including punishments..

arabic islamic countries build their laws on sharia that stems from their primitive traditions transmitted through 'hadiths ,sunnah etc' ,not even from QORAN .SO we cant say they really experience islam

I don't understand why they call themselves muslims when they don't believe what their book says.. But they do..

real musslims just believe in QORAN instead of primitive hadiths

Perhaps condemning islamic political ideology that is not compatible with freedom and democracy..

Show me where I have ever agreed.

real musslims just believe in QORAN instead of primitive hadiths

So real muslims believe in this...

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward "

etc etc etc...

OK, gotcha..

So real muslims believe in this...

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward "

etc etc etc...

OK, gotcha..
do you think these verses advise muslims to kill americans lving in this century ?when did you read the whole book ?

do you think these verses advise muslims to kill americans lving in this century ?when did you read the whole book ?

I believe these verses mean to kill anyone who stands in the way of the world domination of islam always and forever..

I believe these verses mean to kill anyone who stands in the way of the world domination of islam always and forever..

no .......did you read the QORAN ?

no .......did you read the QORAN ?

Yes.. It's really not that big or mysterious..

Full of kill kill slay kill slay kill kill kill slay

Show me green and purple giraffes.

When you attack me, try to have some facts. But you do not have them so the question was completely bogus.

Back
Top Bottom