• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FAKES President Trump Posts Altered Photos to Facebook and Instagram That Make Him Look Thinner

good lord...trump own real estate everwhere, including inside the lefts heads.

So, first of all - check your spelling friend. Secondly, yes trump owns real-estate, including the real estate he sold in FL to the Russians in order to launder his money.

Wow, now that was very clever...

Well, except the part about, well, any/all of it.

Steeeeee-rike 4. Just how many strikes do you folks allow in lib ball? Oh yeah, everyone is a winner even if they are flat out lurch like wrong every time.

Good luck with that in the real world :lamo:lamo:lamo

Hey, I had to fight for all the participation trophies I have, pal!

Speaking of trophies, I heard trump is going to create a new medal, the, "Congressional Medal of Fluffing trump's Flabby Bottom". I was wondering if you needed a sponsor - I'd love to recommend you.

https://gizmodo.com/president-trump-posts-altered-photos-to-facebook-and-in-1831909849

I mean, it's ok to have bright-orange skin, fluorescent yellow hair, but short fingers? That's a bridge too far.

What a clownish, vain son of a bit.. our president is.

Everyone knows what that "beached whale" of a man looks like.

trumpdonaldgolf12102015getty.jpg

If he were a woman, his paramours would have told a tale not of a "mushroom" but of using flour to find the wet spot.

Everyone knows what that "beached whale" of a man looks like.

trumpdonaldgolf12102015getty.jpg

If he were a woman, his paramours would have told a tale not of a "mushroom" but of using flour to find the wet spot.

Ok, I gave you a like but removed it after I read your last sentence. Now I have to say goodbye to both my appetite and any erections for at least a decade :(

Thanks, pal!

Hey, I had to fight for all the participation trophies I have, pal!

Speaking of trophies, I heard trump is going to create a new medal, the, "Congressional Medal of Fluffing trump's Flabby Bottom". I was wondering if you needed a sponsor - I'd love to recommend you.
I find it hard to believe with that effort there that any hard fighting was ever done for any participation trophies. I am theorizing, based on the evidence presented, that when God was handing out clever, efforts like that must be based on the thinking that he said never... and apparently, that is exactly what came to pass?

Maybe go back and ask God for LEFTovers? Might be a bit stale, but perhaps a few will still be somewhat funny? Never know unless one tries.

So, first of all - check your spelling friend. Secondly, yes trump owns real-estate, including the real estate he sold in FL to the Russians in order to launder his money.
Thanks deputy grammar. Is there some sort of ticket you hand out as well or is that also imaginary like the rest of your post?

Just because the fat lady is uncoordinated and shaky does not preclude her from being in the gang of the most corrupt cabal of leaders in American history... perhaps world history.

If the real FBI were allowed to go whole-hog on slenderman, Holder, Lynch, HillBillary, Comey, Ohr, Yates, Rosensteinks, the Muel, Wiessman, Rice, Powers, Clapper, Brennan, Koskinen, Lerner...the list goes on and on...Strzok, Page, Baker... as they have for 2 years on DJT [ without, it should be remembered, him sustaining a single scratch, being probably the least corrupt leader we have had in at least the last century it has now been proven quite apparent ]... well, it would boggle the mind to try to wrap one's thinking brain [ no brain dead Dims need apply ] around the magnitude of this cabal's corruption.

Not to mention just how stupid all these supposed educated "elites" actually were. It would be almost comical if we were not situated in a very dangerous predator-filled world. They put all Americans in dire jeopardy through their inept totally self absorbed malfeasance... and in my opinion, should be summarily shot by state-ordered firing squad for their deeply traitorous behavior.

Hell, any true patriot would be willing to pull the trigger on most of them. They knew exactly what they were doing. They thought for sure the fat lady would be elected and they would get away with it all.

A true Trumpster right down to the slurs of the appearance of people. What is expected from most Trump sheeples.

A true Trumpster right down to the slurs of the appearance of people. What is expected from most Trump sheeples.
Thanks, very proud of it too.

With those proven corrupt, cunning, traitorous anti-American and evil folks I will never ever show another sign of any respect. They actually deserve even less respect than I currently give them. I promise I will make more concerted efforts to find ways to properly express that...

There, we good now?

Thanks, very proud of it too.

With those proven corrupt, cunning, traitorous anti-American and evil folks I will never ever show another sign of any respect. They actually deserve even less respect than I currently give them. I promise I will make more concerted efforts to find ways to properly express that...

There, we good now?

I’ll give you this. You are true to your blind faith in a terrible president who has no morals or any redeeming qualities. Good for you.

Gosh, now he's doctoring his own photos? Pathetic.

One picture shows bigger hands. Stephen Colbert joked about that, saying that doctoring the size of his fingers means little bitty ding dong. LOL.

I’ll give you this. You are true to your blind faith in a terrible president who has no morals or any redeeming qualities. Good for you.
Lady, I have studied history all my life, I am retired now. The politics after I retook a class that I hadn't done so well in my freshman year in political science...and in the intervening 3 years had grown enough in my maturity, life and true educational desires that I simply fell in love, got a degree in that as well.

I don't have a blind faith in anything, much less Trump or our overreaching federal government. I just know when government accomplishes so much more of the good, eliminates some bad [ needs to eliminate much more ] and this current administration is just so much better than any other president in my own lifetime.

Your left handed attempts to belittle that, to pawn it off as blindness, are all on you... you see you don't know you are the blind one, blind to anything good Trump does... and you project that like a neon light from your place of darnkness for everyone to see.

If you were truly against the immoral nature of these leaders we don't personally choose but are oftimes saddled with, you would not want to give the federal government so much power to control us, to enslave us, to try to force others ideas of what they think is utopia down our throats, trying to kill our own ideas of individual utopia.

Much less would you have me choose the crooked fat lady over the orange man... she is everything but convicted criminally corrupt... Trump is the better choice as he remains a question mark still, at this late date, 2 years after probably the most one sided and intensive investigation in US history [ that and all the underhanded things committed against him during and after the election].

But I somehow know you will not open your eyes... most simply do not want to see, they are comfortable in their blindness.

Lady, I have studied history all my life, I am retired now. The politics after I retook a class that I hadn't done so well in my freshman year in political science...and in the intervening 3 years had grown enough in my maturity, life and true educational desires that I simply fell in love, got a degree in that as well.

I don't have a blind faith in anything, much less Trump or our overreaching federal government. I just know when government accomplishes so much more of the good, eliminates some bad [ needs to eliminate much more ] and this current administration is just so much better than any other president in my own lifetime.

Your left handed attempts to belittle that, to pawn it off as blindness, are all on you... you see you don't know you are the blind one, blind to anything good Trump does... and you project that like a neon light from your place of darnkness for everyone to see.

If you were truly against the immoral nature of these leaders we don't personally choose but are oftimes saddled with, you would not want to give the federal government so much power to control us, to enslave us, to try to force others ideas of what they think is utopia down our throats, trying to kill our own ideas of individual utopia.

Much less would you have me choose the crooked fat lady over the orange man... she is everything but convicted criminally corrupt... Trump is the better choice as he remains a question mark still, at this late date, 2 years after probably the most one sided and intensive investigation in US history [ that and all the underhanded things committed against him during and after the election].

But I somehow know you will not open your eyes... most simply do not want to see, they are comfortable in their blindness.
My eyes have been wide open to Trump for many years. He has a sordid history and he brought that to the WH. There is nothing good about him. He cares only about himself. Always has and always will. You have a nice day.

My eyes have been wide open to Trump for many years. He has a sordid history and he brought that to the WH. There is nothing good about him. He cares only about himself. Always has and always will. You have a nice day.
I guess its bliss when the blind think they see, don't even know they are blind. Ignorance, as they say...is as this bliss.

No use for further discussions, as I am no miracle worker, I cannot lay on hands and make the blind see. Good luck with all those stubbed toes you are in for...

:lamo:lamo:lamo

I find it hard to believe with that effort there that any hard fighting was ever done for any participation trophies. I am theorizing, based on the evidence presented, that when God was handing out clever, efforts like that must be based on the thinking that he said never... and apparently, that is exactly what came to pass?

Maybe go back and ask God for LEFTovers? Might be a bit stale, but perhaps a few will still be somewhat funny? Never know unless one tries.

Personally, I think we should go one step further. For example, some kids are just tired and lazy sometimes and don't feel like participating. I think it's unfair to discriminate against these kids just for lacking motivation. I therefore propose we bestow upon lazy children a, "I don't feel like participating but I was kinda thinking about it" trophy.

We progressives don't like to exclude anyone.

Thanks deputy grammar. Is there some sort of ticket you hand out as well or is that also imaginary like the rest of your post?

You're welcome, Private punctuation. I must warn you, failure to use correct grammar again will result in the confiscation of all your MAGA swag.

Modern young leftist politico psychos do not like Trump's appearance of old age. They like someone prettier like the AOC beauty queen moron.

OMG, thanks for bringing up AOC!!! <sigh> isn't she dreamy? She's a congressperson now with all the power and privileges that go along with it.

And, "your boy", Judge Roy Moore? I wonder what he's doing now? Is he sequestered in his double-wide consulting with one of his joooooooooooooooooooooooo lawyers?

I'm so proud of the people I support and so nauseated by the people you do - so you see there's nothing you can say to me that would have any value.

No, I have a much better solution. If I'm "having trouble getting started", I kiss my lady friend on the cheek, excuse myself to the next room, momentarily and hold up a picture of Nancy Pelosi with one hand. Works like a charm, every time!

Well, if that's your solution approach and it works, fine. Go with it.

Well, if that's your solution approach and it works, fine. Go with it.

Sometimes I do the same thing with Obama's picture. Of course I photoshop lipstick and a wig on him first - I'm not a savage!

I take it you don't want to hear my Hillary Clinton fantasy? It's pretty hot! I'll give you a hint - it involves a tear-away pant-suit and a ton of lube.

OMG, thanks for bringing up AOC!!! <sigh> isn't she dreamy? She's a congressperson now with all the power and privileges that go along with it.

And, "your boy", Judge Roy Moore? I wonder what he's doing now? Is he sequestered in his double-wide consulting with one of his joooooooooooooooooooooooo lawyers?

I'm so proud of the people I support and so nauseated by the people you do - so you see there's nothing you can say to me that would have any value.

Degenerate propagandists paint wicked leftist politicians as the next best thing to sinless geniuses while demonizing Christians and conservatives in the vilesterms imaginable. That is not the right thing to do but that is what degenerate savage barbarians do nonetheless.

Degenerate propagandists paint wicked leftist politicians as the next best thing to sinless geniuses while demonizing Christians and conservatives in the vilesterms imaginable. That is not the right thing to do but that is what degenerate savage barbarians do nonetheless.

Medieval word salad.

Back
Top Bottom