• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FAKES President Trump Posts Altered Photos to Facebook and Instagram That Make Him Look Thinner

lurchadams

Zoom Warrior
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
https://gizmodo.com/president-trump-posts-altered-photos-to-facebook-and-in-1831909849

President Donald Trump’s social media accounts are filled with vile racism, idiotic xenophobia, and inaccurate statistics. And now we can add another category to the list: fake photos.

In recent months, Trump’s official Facebook and Instagram accounts have published photos of the president that have been manipulated to make him look thinner. If it only happened once you might be able to chalk it up as an accident. But Gizmodo has discovered at least three different retouched photos on President Trump’s social media pages that have been published since October of 2018.

I mean, it's ok to have bright-orange skin, fluorescent yellow hair, but short fingers? That's a bridge too far.

What a clownish, vain son of a bit.. our president is.

gizmodo?...lol

https://gizmodo.com/president-trump-posts-altered-photos-to-facebook-and-in-1831909849

I mean, it's ok to have bright-orange skin, fluorescent yellow hair, but short fingers? That's a bridge too far.

What a clownish, vain son of a bit.. our president is.
Jesus, to what extent will you folks not go in this epidemic of TDS?

I don't trust that "article" as being the truth any further than I could throw Michael Mooron. Associated with this description, " President Donald Trump’s social media accounts are filled with vile racism, idiotic xenophobia, and inaccurate statistics" it is just click bait for basically clueless lefties.

I don't trust that "article" as being the truth any further than I could throw Michael Mooron. Associated with this description, " President Donald Trump’s social media accounts are filled with vile racism, idiotic xenophobia, and inaccurate statistics" it is just click bait for basically clueless lefties.

Why is pointing out the truth TDS? Maybe the people supporting trump should ask themselves why does the president lie all the time and what's with fudging the photos? What's the purpose? I guess it's like makeup.

Why is pointing out the truth TDS? Maybe the people supporting trump should ask themselves why does the president lie all the time and what's with fudging the photos? What's the purpose? I guess it's like makeup.
Prove he doctored photos. Prove it. Yourself, not with a reliance on gizmodo to give their "doctored" view.

It's fun to watch people compelled to pretend that TDS actually exists when the only pathology on display here is the inability to realize that Twumpie is a fatally broken man, and those who willfully refuse to see that, and how it affects his actions, identify with that very same broken nature.

I love fun!

It's fun to watch people compelled to pretend that TDS actually exists when the only pathology on display here is the inability to realize that Twumpie is a fatally broken man, and those who willfully refuse to see that, and how it affects his actions, identify with that very same broken nature.

I love fun!

As a person who wants Trump out of office and did not vote for him and often speaks against him, TDS is absolutely real. It hampers real conversation. It's sickening because it actually supports him staying in office. ODS and BDS were real, too.

If you are the first person to mention Trump on a thread you didn't start, if you feel that anything against Trump isn't open for "honest debate" because you just know that he is evil, if you can't find one thing he ever accomplished (agree or not), etc etc etc ... you have TDS.

It's so obnoxious. He gives plenty of evidence of his own failings. Feeling like everything has to be about him and elevating his stupidity to the "ultimate evil" just ruins so many good discussions.

Prove he doctored photos. Prove it. Yourself, not with a reliance on gizmodo to give their "doctored" view.

What do you mean prove it myself? Why? I can see the difference, can't you? As an aside, do you happen to remember the republican candidate who promised a wall and then told america that mexico would pay? I didn't vote for trump first time around and no amount of nonsensical rhetoric like 'prove it' matters. I won't be voting for him in 2020 if he's still around and running. Prove it, that's a good one. Those kinds of statements prove to me everything I already suspect.

And it worked! Here you are!

Yes, the image was altered on Facebook, the intent I believe was to make him appear younger and slimmer as evidenced by the slimming of his jaw line, hair trim, the reducing of the budge in the jacket at his shoulder and again on the lower part of the jacket flare. The photo was lightened to reduce the appearance of lines in his face, making the face appear smoother, therefore younger.

Now all that said, Trump did not doctor the photos. All you anti-trumpers say he is an incompetent idiot, will this took someone well versed in Photoshop or similar application and that was not done by an incompetent idiot now was it? Again - yes it was altered, no Trump did not do it.

It's "biggest inauguration crowd ever" man. What else would one expect?

It's fun to watch people compelled to pretend that TDS

n!

((pretend it exits......no seriously, he said that)))

#LIBERAL#BUBBLE #CLUELESS

If I was him I'd photoshop myself for hours on each photo. One scaling state ain't gonna cut it.

Okay, I actually superimposed the new image over the old one in photoshop, and they did edit the photo for at least an hour. Whoever edited that went haywire on the liquify tool, mostly to remove his jowels, double chin, and sagging gut.

Last edited:
What do you mean prove it myself? Why? I can see the difference, can't you? As an aside, do you happen to remember the republican candidate who promised a wall and then told america that mexico would pay? I didn't vote for trump first time around and no amount of nonsensical rhetoric like 'prove it' matters. I won't be voting for him in 2020 if he's still around and running. Prove it, that's a good one. Those kinds of statements prove to me everything I already suspect.
You folks will swallow anything.

Just in the last week, this statement was exquisitely proven with the high schoolers just committing the "crime" of wearing MAGA hats, with everyone on the left accepting that Michael Cohen was coached by Trump to lie to Congress about something that was not even illegal... how stupid does one have to be? Every bombshell that simply is not a bombshell, every negative story about anything, just because one hates Trump is believed. Swallowed, hook line and sinker.

You don't have ANY idea if the photos were doctored before or after or ANY TIME ...or ANYTHING else. You just believe because you like being led to believe. If you cared so much about lying, you'd care about the " you can keep your doctor/ plan/ reduce your premiums by an avg of $1500
per family/ Benghazi was the fault of a video..." on and on and on.

But you don't... proving you don't care about any of that, rather have this childish disdain and hatred...

You folks are hilarious. How many people [ the entire left] study everything Trump does to the nth degree... his photos have "larger fingers", LMFAO.

The Don has you eating out of the palm of his little... or are they bigger... fingered hands. :lamo

PS Who cares who you vote or don't vote for, the progressive cult is destroying itself. Good riddance. :2wave:

MAGA.

You folks will swallow anything.

Just in the last week, this statement was exquisitely proven with the high schoolers just committing the "crime" of wearing MAGA hats, with everyone on the left accepting that Michael Cohen was coached by Trump to lie to Congress about something that was not even illegal... how stupid does one have to be? Every bombshell that simply is not a bombshell, every negative story about anything, just because one hates Trump is believed. Swallowed, hook line and sinker.

You don't have ANY idea if the photos were doctored before or after or ANY TIME ...or ANYTHING else. You just believe because you like being led to believe. If you cared so much about lying, you'd care about the " you can keep your doctor/ plan/ reduce your premiums by an avg of $1500
per family/ Benghazi was the fault of a video..." on and on and on.

But you don't... proving you don't care about any of that, rather have this childish disdain and hatred...

You folks are hilarious. How many people [ the entire left] study everything Trump does to the nth degree... his photos have "larger fingers", LMFAO.

The Don has you eating out of the palm of his little... or are they bigger... fingered hands. :lamo

PS Who cares who you vote or don't vote for, the progressive cult is destroying itself. Good riddance. :2wave:

MAGA.

The photo edits aren't subtle.

And it worked! Here you are!
You think I am a leftie? ...WOW illogical.

Your powers of deep deduction all the way down to simple common sense are all proved with that one inane attempt to take a swing for the dreamed for home run...whiiiiiiiiiifffffffffed it [again], big time. LMFAO

:lamo:lamo:lamo

Yes, the image was altered on Facebook, the intent I believe was to make him appear younger and slimmer as evidenced by the slimming of his jaw line, hair trim, the reducing of the budge in the jacket at his shoulder and again on the lower part of the jacket flare. The photo was lightened to reduce the appearance of lines in his face, making the face appear smoother, therefore younger.

Now all that said, Trump did not doctor the photos. All you anti-trumpers say he is an incompetent idiot, will this took someone well versed in Photoshop or similar application and that was not done by an incompetent idiot now was it? Again - yes it was altered, no Trump did not do it.

I don't see any crayon marks, so it seems likely that Trump didn't alter them himself.

The photo edits aren't subtle.
When were they done and by whom? You have no proof, as stated above, about ANY OF IT. You want to believe so its true to you.

How quaintly inane. There but for the grace of God go I... thank you for such grace, God.

MAGA

That kind of thing could NEVER happen...:doh

View attachment 67248730

You coping to doing it, are ya? Can't quite tell...is that slenderman in drag and white face? Same thin lips, though not squinched and purple around the edges from years of smoking, could be covered by the whiteface... hell, those could be GWB's thin lips, too, I guess.
:lamo:lamo:lamo

When were they done and by whom? You have no proof, as stated above, about ANY OF IT. You want to believe so its true to you.

How quaintly inane. There but for the grace of God go I... thank you for such grace, God.

MAGA

Um...somebody the White House paid (or more likely, not paid) to photoshop the images? It's Trump's official Facebook page; how the hell should I know who edited them and when, and why does that matter?

Back
Top Bottom