• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fake News

His BBB will not add to the Debt!
Sorry you loose!
Thanks for playing, that was fun ;)

nope-----

nope-----
Epic Fail!!!!!.........

So you are REALLY trying to say Biden's not lying by restating Biden's lie ????...... LMAO !!!:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

it is a valid proposal, as opposed to blatant lies
Please try harder to follow your own questions!

I said NOTHING about it being a valid proposal! So your response is irrelevant!

Let me help you get back on track!
The "LIE" is that BBB will not add to the DEBT!....

Again, I win you LOOSE !
Thanks for playing !

Please try harder to follow your own questions!

I said NOTHING about it being a valid proposal! So your response is irrelevant!

Let me help you get back on track!
The "LIE" is that BBB will not add to the DEBT!....

Again, I win you LOOSE !
Thanks for playing !
the proposal outlines, economically., how it will not add to the debt. Quite valid

the proposal outlines, economically., how it will not add to the debt. Quite valid
Like I said you are sighting "the lie" as justification that "the lie" is not "a lie"..... Do you not see how insane that is?

Let me try this technique!
I am the Greatest Person in the world ! Just ask me, and I'll tell you it's True ! ... LOL !

So you believe that we can some how come up with $3.5 Trillion magically and it cost nothing ? .....

Captain Obvious says:
“Simple math for President Biden: $3.5 trillion does NOT equal zero,”....

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Free-isnotFree.JPG
    Free-isnotFree.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 0
Like I said you are sighting "the lie" as justification that "the lie" is not "a lie"..... Do you not see how insane that is?

I am the Greatest Person in the world ! Just ask me, and I'll tell you it's True ! ... LOL !

So you believe that we can some how come up with $3.5 Trillion magically and it cost nothing ? .....
Through economic growth, etc, etc and revenues gained, as well as other items outlined, yes--------not magical, just good econ. planning................it's all explained.....

His BBB will not add to the Debt!
Sorry you loose!
Thanks for playing, that was fun ;)

This is beyond reason.

This lying thief, that is seeking to cover the theft of trillions from the American People, is lying about the cost of BBB.

You use the words of this lying thief lying about the theft to prove that the lying thief is not lying.

This is some kinda gullible.

Biden did it by getting big tech on his side.
Big Tech are private companies. They have a right to get on whoever's side they want. It just so happens the Big Tech owners don't see things the way you do. That's life.

Through economic growth, etc, etc and revenues gained, as well as other items outlined, yes--------not magical, just good econ. planning................it's all explained.....
Doesn't matter what you argue. If the democrats are proposing it, per republicans, it's bad.

Obama tried that LIE with ObamaCare! Only a feeble mined person would buy that Lie after history has proven it a Lie !

Under Trump the Economy was VERY strong! If there wasn't enough money to Build the wall which is FAR less than $3.5Trillion, then how do
expect Biden to increase inflation and hinder Economic Growth as he has and some how Magically find more money ?....

Captain Obvious says:
“Simple math for President Biden: $3.5 trillion does NOT equal zero,”....

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
First place, it was $3.5T over 10 years, so that is a $350B outlay per year. This would add about 8% to the budget (compared to the $1.5T, which would be $150B per year, on a $4.5T budget, would be a rounding error of government expenditure). That all said, when the federal government spends money, a large portion (don't know here exactly) is returned to the federal government in the form of taxes. There is also a stimulus effect, so you often get back more than the direct tax benefit, you get the tax benefit on the economic growth. It is an investment. With certain expenditures, the federal government actually gets back more than it lays out; other expenditures it gets back a large portion of what it lays out; and some expenditures produce no benefit. That is why the CBO scores a bill. While $3.5T (and its now more like $1.5T) would rarely equate to zero (but it could), it also does not equate to $3.5T (or $1.5T with the lesser bill). There is an economic impact to any government expenditure that must be understood.

First place, it was $3.5T over 10 years, so that is a $350B outlay per year. This would add about 8% to the budget (compared to the $1.5T, which would be $150B per year, on a $4.5T budget, would be a rounding error of government expenditure). That all said, when the federal government spends money, a large portion (don't know here exactly) is returned to the federal government in the form of taxes. There is also a stimulus effect, so you often get back more than the direct tax benefit, you get the tax benefit on the economic growth. It is an investment. With certain expenditures, the federal government actually gets back more than it lays out; other expenditures it gets back a large portion of what it lays out; and some expenditures produce no benefit. That is why the CBO scores a bill. While $3.5T (and its now more like $1.5T) would rarely equate to zero (but it could), it also does not equate to $3.5T (or $1.5T with the lesser bill). There is an economic impact to any government expenditure that must be understood.
I think you are just trying to convince yourself that the Truth is not as bad as it REAL is!

You should NEVER support Politicians (especially DEM's ) from spending more money ! You force then to do a FAR better job with the money they spend!

Here's a VERY sijmple Fact about finances!
You CAN NOT Spend your way to Prosperity ! If you Could Elong Musk would have been beated out by a Shop-o-holic for the richest person in the world!

Attachments

• GovmntBad.png
    GovmntBad.png
    152.4 KB · Views: 0
I think you are just trying to convince yourself that the Truth is not as bad as it REAL is!

You should NEVER support Politicians (especially DEM's ) from spending more money ! You force then to do a FAR better job with the money they spend!

Here's a VERY sijmple Fact about finances!
You CAN NOT Spend your way to Prosperity ! If you Could Elong Musk would have been beated out by a Shop-o-holic for the richest person in the world!
You might want to wander down to your local community college and see if they have a course in Macro-Economics or Public Finance. You would have a better understanding of what I am saying to you.

Big Tech are private companies. They have a right to get on whoever's side they want. It just so happens the Big Tech owners don't see things the way you do. That's life.
The 'big tech are private companies' line about 'their rights' is more complicated. It's true to a point; but ultimately society and government have the right to protect bigger freedoms, if too much power over our information becomes corruptly held by any interest. Imagine China-level control by having it in the hands of 'private companies' who serve the government or another interest for corrupt reasons. That's still tyranny.

Big Tech seems to be in love with China.

They apparently support slave labor, genocide and strong, central government control of thought.

Let that sink in.

Back
Top Bottom