• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fake news, what is it?

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Let's use the current topic of what happened with the high school kids as an example. Was that fake news, or a matter of how you perceive what you're seeing on a video?

President Trump telling the troops he's giving them a ten percent pay increase. Is that fake news or a matter of how you perceive what he said?

Let's use the current topic of what happened with the high school kids as an example. Was that fake news, or a matter of how you perceive what you're seeing on a video?

President Trump telling the troops he's giving them a ten percent pay increase. Is that fake news or a matter of how you perceive what he said?

It's sad to see you're not sure but, at least you're questioning.

It use to be made up "news" but now days it is anything the Cult of Trump finds offensive.

It's sad to see you're not sure but, at least you're questioning.

He's asking conservatives to clear up their confusion...…….and you don't even understand that! :lamo

He's asking conservatives to clear up their confusion...…….and you don't even understand that! :lamo

We're not the ones who are confused, obviously.

READ THE OP. Then read/watch all the " TRUMP MADE COHEN LIE TO CONGRESS!!" BLATANT LIES.

There, that clear up YOUR CONFUSION...?

Well, apparently the national crisis at the border that Trump talked about was fake news, because he and his supporters have been having vapors for 3 days about some kids they'll never meet and some Native American guy with a drum. Nobody is in a panic anymore about the emergency down there.

Trump is good at one thing. I've never seen a man in history who is able to manipulate people into paranoia the way he does - and I remember Jonestown in 1978.

Well, apparently the national crisis at the border that Trump talked about was fake news, because he and his supporters have been having vapors for 3 days about some kids they'll never meet and some Native American guy with a drum. Nobody is in a panic anymore about the emergency down there.

Trump is good at one thing. I've never seen a man in history who is able to manipulate people into paranoia the way he does - and I remember Jonestown in 1978.

And like jonestown when the believers realized they were duped and tried to escape, the monster they created ate them.

We're not the ones who are confused, obviously.

READ THE OP. Then read/watch all the " TRUMP MADE COHEN LIE TO CONGRESS!!" BLATANT LIES.

There, that clear up YOUR CONFUSION...?

Now grok I didn't mention anything about cohen. I asked about the kids and the troop raise that's all.

Now grok I didn't mention anything about cohen. I asked about the kids and the troop raise that's all.

Read your THREAD TITLE.
And here's the ENTIRE event with the FAKE "Native American abuse".

Please take note of who is REALLY SPWEING RACIAL EPITHETS..IGNORED by the FAKE NEWS:FF to reach pertinent points.)

And like jonestown when the believers realized they were duped and tried to escape, the monster they created ate them.

Trump would spit in their faces and grab their daughter's ******s, and they are not astute enough to know it. He's a manipulator just like Jones. He preys on the paranoia and weakness of paranoid and weak people, makes them think he's Daddy who will protect them from the big bad government, the people trying to take their apple picking jobs, the racists, and so on. Trump has done exactly what Jones did and to the exact same kind of people - and he has the same level of disdain for his adoring followers that Jones did.

Trump even knew this. That's why he made that "I could shoot someone and not lose a single vote" comment.

If he orders them to drink cyanide laced Kool-Aid, I just hope they don't kill their kids too, like the Jonestown residents did. But at this point, I think they are so devoted to Trump, they would do whatever he tells them to do.

Read your THREAD TITLE.
And here's the ENTIRE event with the FAKE "Native American abuse".

Please take note of who is REALLY SPWEING RACIAL EPITHETS..IGNORED by the FAKE NEWS:FF to reach pertinent points.)

My thread title was and still is: fake news, what is it, and I didn't mention cohen. Are you having a bad day?

My thread title was and still is: fake news, what is it, and I didn't mention cohen. Are you having a bad day?

Uh no, but you apparently are.

I cited the most recent FAKE NEWS/LEFT LIE involving Cohen, in an attempt to GET TRUMP.

Try to keep up...maybe some deep breathing to help you settle down...

Uh no, but you apparently are.

I cited the most recent FAKE NEWS/LEFT LIE involving Cohen, in an attempt to GET TRUMP.

Try to keep up...maybe some deep breathing to help you settle down...

Yeah but your latest update of what cohen may be lying about to get trump had nothing to do with the question I actually asked and gave examples. A and B, there was no C.

Back
Top Bottom