• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fake MAGA elector had unauthorized access to voting data - and oh yeah, perjury to boot.

multivita-man

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

On Jan. 7, 2021, a group of forensics experts working for lawyers allied with President Donald Trump spent eight hours at a county elections office in southern Georgia, copying sensitive software and data from its voting machines.

Unauthorized use of a computer system -- I'm guessing that's probably a felony. Shit, that might even be criminal piracy.

Under questioning last month for a civil lawsuit, a former Georgia Republican Party official named Cathy Latham said in sworn testimony that she briefly stopped by the office in Coffee County that afternoon. She said she stayed in the foyer and spoke with a junior official about an unrelated matter at the front desk.

“I didn’t go into the office,” Latham said, according to a transcript of her deposition filed in court. She said she had seen in passing a pro-Trump businessman who was working with the experts. She said they chatted for “five minutes at most” — she could not remember the topic — and she left soon after for an early dinner with her husband.

Um, that would be a LIE -- under oath.

If Republicans say that Democrats lie, they are the ones lying.

If Republicans say that Democrats cheat, they are the ones cheating.

Everything that comes out of the Republicans' mouths these days is a bold, capitalized lie.

Unauthorized use of a computer system -- I'm guessing that's probably a felony. Shit, that might even be criminal piracy.

Everything that comes out of the Republicans' mouths these days is a bold, capitalized lie.
Can we all agree that the R Party is actively working to undermine American elections?

And if you disagree, what exactly was going on in this situation?

Can we all agree that the R Party is actively working to undermine American elections?

They don't even try to hide it anymore. I mean even lying about this when people had to know that there are secret cameras takes some brass cojones.

And if you disagree, what exactly was going on in this situation?
OK but it's only to save 'Murica from lib pedo Satanists!

We have a regular contributor on DP who is all about election fraud, and yet, mysteriously, he hasn't dropped a comment on this one. Maybe he is on his way?

We have a regular contributor on DP who is all about election fraud, and yet, mysteriously, he hasn't dropped a comment on this one. Maybe he is on his way?
More than one.....and she hasn't been here yet either nor will she ever be. Really curious as to how Fox reports this tonight.

More than one.....and she hasn't been here yet either nor will she ever be. Really curious as to how Fox reports this tonight.
They won't.

They don't even try to hide it anymore. I mean even lying about this when people had to know that there are secret cameras takes some brass cojones.
I bet they're not even secret. Public buildings generally have cameras all out in the open.

I bet they're not even secret. Public buildings generally have cameras all out in the open.

Correct - not even sure why I used that word. I guess I meant indoor, but the cameras are conspicuous for a reason.

Because they are dead ass stupid. To believe what they believe with no evidence to support their conspiracy obsessions tells you that they are basically delusional.......

Latham needs to serve 5-15 years without an early release.

Was going to start a thread, but now I'll just drop my article here - too:

Lordy. There are tapes.

Yet another example of every conservative accusation being a confession.

Lordy. There are tapes.

What you are seeing in that video are election traitors.

Especially the one sitting, as she was entrusted by the People to ensure the integrity of the election & the data in her charge.

I truly hope they all face charges - serious charges.

Especially the one sitting, as she was entrusted by the People to ensure the integrity of the election & the data in her charge.

Wonder if they did this because the GOP is still trying to figure out how their stolen election plan didn't work. Seems the only people hacking election systems are GOP members. :giggle:

Lordy. There are tapes.

And more and more it's obvious how true this is for so many issues. Will not be at all surprised in the near future to read a report that a GOP Satanist pedo/child sacrifice ring was discovered under a Mar a Lago golf course sand trap.

Wonder if they did this because the GOP is still trying to figure out how their stolen election plan didn't work. Seems the only people hacking election systems are GOP members. :giggle:

You got that right!

You got that right!

I was a lifetime GOP till recently when I went independent. I cannot believe the clown show that a small portion of the GOP has become. What is sad it is the small portion that seems to be driving the GOP.

I was a lifetime GOP till recently when I went independent. I cannot believe the clown show that a small portion of the GOP has become. What is sad it is the small portion that seems to be driving the GOP.
I gave up on the party back in the 90s. Shit was tame back then compared to now.

They are fully emboldened criminals. Republicans for far too long have gotten away with crimes that they are now at a point where they feel assured there aren't any consequences for their criminal actions. All while blaming everyone else for doing the crimes they are doing. Looks like those days are coming to and end.

Reactions: jpn
When it comes to voter fraud, it seems to always be Republicans.

Back
Top Bottom