• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fake MAGA elector had unauthorized access to voting data - and oh yeah, perjury to boot.

I used to vote R in 2 of 3 elections. Now? If I see an R by the name, I vote against it. I don't care who it is.
And it's sad that this is what it's come to but I'm in the same boat - until this Trumpism lunacy is put down from within I will vote against the GOP at every opportunity.

And it's sad that this is what it's come to but I'm in the same boat - until this Trumpism lunacy is put down from within I will vote against the GOP at every opportunity.

I am not against conservatism. All democracies need a healthy conservative party, just as they need a healthy progressive party and a stable party or two in between. But the key is all parties have to agree to play by a certain set of rules. Republicans are proving that they are the antithesis of the thing they tell us they are, that they're freedom-loving souls.

Hail to true conservatives. I wish you'd reveal yourselves. But god damn the Republican party.

I am not against conservatism. All democracies need a healthy conservative party, just as they need a healthy progressive party and a stable party or two in between. But the key is all parties have to agree to play by a certain set of rules. Republicans are proving that they are the antithesis of the thing they tell us they are, that they're freedom-loving souls.

Hail to true conservatives. I wish you'd reveal yourselves. But god damn the Republican party.
Standing by for Trumpists to wade in.

"I CAN HAZ LAFF AT U GUYZ SAY U EVER VOTE CONZERTIV U ALL HATE TRUMP SO U ALL DA LIBZ"

Back
Top Bottom