• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fake Eggs in China

douglas

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left

That's right people, even eggs are fake in China. They even show the process they use to make them, as well as fake grapes.

I think this is my response to the debates on whether Capitalism has been a success in China, and why we'll always need some regulation of industry. Yes, deregulation and Laissez-faire economies do great, but there's a social cost that just isn't worth it. Do we really want to end up like China?

That's right people, even eggs are fake in China. They even show the process they use to make them, as well as fake grapes.

I think this is my response to the debates on whether Capitalism has been a success in China, and why we'll always need some regulation of industry. Yes, deregulation and Laissez-faire economies do great, but there's a social cost that just isn't worth it. Do we really want to end up like China?

Some people at Walmart must have bought them.

If this hasnt happened already in america it will. I swear ive had artificial peanuts before. I could just somehow tell taht they had been forged to look almost exactly like a peanut. They just looked "molded" somehow. Or maybe I was stoned? hehe

Expect LOTS of counterfit artificial food that mocks real food in the future. They will even try to normalize it and say its super healthy and stuff in commercials.

Back
Top Bottom