• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

fair and balanced fox news

Carleen

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
While the president addressed the latest shootings, fox news Bret Beir covered the Clinton outcome. Yeah fair and balanced. What a joke!

While the president addressed the latest shootings, fox news Bret Beir covered the Clinton outcome. Yeah fair and balanced. What a joke!

I'd have to agree. The president is a joke.

I'd have to agree. The president is a joke.

Ha Ha! You are a Joke if you think fox NEWS (joke) gives you fair and balanced news. Nice try to deflect from the topic.

We can't all be George Stephanopoulos.:lamo

How is that even relevant to the claim of fair and balanced?

And if you do not think they are, why the heck are you watching them? Have you nothing else better to do?

Did CNN or MSNBC air live coverage every time that Bush spoke?

What was said that you thought was unfair?

Liberals think if you don't support their view, you're biased. Its like telling a fish about air.

Obama shouldn't be addressing the police shootings. They are ongoing investigations.
Besides, everytime he opens his yap about them, he makes the racial aspect of the issue worse.

Hey, they're about as fair and balanced as MSNBC or CNN.

Obama shouldn't be addressing the police shootings. They are ongoing investigations.
Besides, everytime he opens his yap about them, he makes the racial aspect of the issue worse.

not true at all

I'd have to agree that Obama shouldn't comment on the shooting much beyond 'Let all remain calm and let the investigation complete before we draw any conclusions'.

Yeah except their viewers are sick and tired of seeing the presidents face and want to hear more about Clinton.

The president responding to two shootings is breaking news. Why didn't fox cover it?

Why is it breaking news?

Clinton is running for President. Obama is simply sharing his opinion on a matter that his Justice Department is going to have to look into. What was breaking about that?

The president responding to two shootings is breaking news. Why didn't fox cover it?

I see a video of the President speaking on their website.

Why doesn't the mainstream media cover it whenever a black officer kills a white person?

It's news where I live.

I said mainstream media. Your local news may cover it but the national mainstream media does not. They cover what gets the most ratings and it's good for ratings to cover white officers killing black people, especially when a lot of the mainstream media has a liberal slant to begin with. In many of these cases investigations, even my Obama's henchmen, don't show enough evidence to charge the officers. Now I'm not condoning excessive use of force but maybe if these people weren't bad dudes to begin with they wouldn't be in the position they find themselves in. We seem to live in a growing liberal society where being a criminal, resisting arrest, and taunting the police is OK but the police damn well better not over-react to split second tense situations where they could be dead themselves. I'm not saying that there are no bad apples. They need to be dealt with, hopefully before these incidents happen instead of after.

Back
Top Bottom