• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

fair and balanced fox news

The president responding to two shootings is breaking news. Why didn't fox cover it?

Are you trying to say Fox ignored what the President said, or are you upset they didn't report it the very second he said it?

I said mainstream media. Your local news may cover it but the national mainstream media does not. They cover what gets the most ratings and it's good for ratings to cover white officers killing black people, especially when a lot of the mainstream media has a liberal slant to begin with. In many of these cases investigations, even my Obama's henchmen, don't show enough evidence to charge the officers. Now I'm not condoning excessive use of force but maybe if these people weren't bad dudes to begin with they wouldn't be in the position they find themselves in. We seem to live in a growing liberal society where being a criminal, resisting arrest, and taunting the police is OK but the police damn well better not over-react to split second tense situations where they could be dead themselves. I'm not saying that there are no bad apples. They need to be dealt with, hopefully before these incidents happen instead of after.

Because white people can't be seen as victims in the liberal agenda, we are the bad, slave owning, racist, oppressors of the innocent minorities.

The president responding to two shootings is breaking news. Why didn't fox cover it?

In my opinion the shootings were breaking news which Fox covered. The President speaking again is just more BS and I for one was glad I didn't have to hear him on every channel. But, I actually think he was shown in part on Fox because I said to myself "on no, I don't want to hear him from him again" so I flipped through TV and settled for Modern Family.

In my opinion the shootings were breaking news which Fox covered. The President speaking again is just more BS and I for one was glad I didn't have to hear him on every channel. But, I actually think he was shown in part on Fox because I said to myself "on no, I don't want to hear him from him again" so I flipped through TV and settled for Modern Family.

Al Bundy is always a better choice.

Obama shouldn't be addressing the police shootings. They are ongoing investigations.
Besides, everytime he opens his yap about them, he makes the racial aspect of the issue worse.

Did you think that was an accident ?

Divide & Conquer
Divide & Conquer
Divide & Conquer
Divide & Conquer

Are you trying to say Fox ignored what the President said, or are you upset they didn't report it the very second he said it?

Other networks went live

I watch Fox, CNN, MSNBC.......what ever!

I like Greta, Anderson Cooper, and a couple others.

About the only dislike I have is Chris Matthews.

My favorite liberal is Bob Beckel. I dunno why, because he pizzes me off with about 60% of what he says.................... I just like the guy.

Can you prove that? Can you prove Fox didn't cover the President's comments?

I was watching it on another network and flipped to fox which I do alot and the were still on Hillary, do they did not carry his comments.

I was watching it on another network and flipped to fox which I do alot and the were still on Hillary, do they did not carry his comments.

Ok. But you wrote the other networks went live - as in plural, as in all. Now you're stating you were watching one network and flipped to Fox. How can you claim other networks went live, when you didn't watch them?

You can despise Fox for all I care, but your argument is pretty weak here.

How long did you watch it? As someone else already asked, are you upset that FOX didn't carry anything about it at the very second that the others did?

How long did you watch it? As someone else already asked, are you upset that FOX didn't carry anything about it at the very second that the others did?

Oh please, fox has been challenged for years for their bias. We could argue this forever. I voiced my opinion about fox. You disagree, have a good evening.

fox and msnbc are conformation bias entertainment, not journalism. like the daily show, only not as funny.

Oh please, fox has been challenged for years for their bias. We could argue this forever. I voiced my opinion about fox. You disagree, have a good evening.

You obviously have your own bias, or do you deny that your profile here shows that you are a liberal? I never said FOX doesn't have a right slant to their coverage. Hell, FOX News came into existence in the first place because there were only mainstream media and liberally biased media and zero media representing the right. But, you go on a rant because you are watching Obama coverage and don't find it on FOX news the second you flip the channel. You actually have no idea whether or not FOX news covered Obama at a different time or not but you enjoy ranting about it anyway. The fact that you, being so liberally biased, even watch FOX News at all is proof of nothing but the need to feed your own personal liberal bias.

You obviously have your own bias, or do you deny that your profile here shows that you are a liberal? I never said FOX doesn't have a right slant to their coverage. Hell, FOX News came into existence in the first place because there were only mainstream media and liberally biased media and zero media representing the right. But, you go on a rant because you are watching Obama coverage and don't find it on FOX news the second you flip the channel. You actually have no idea whether or not FOX news covered Obama at a different time or not but you enjoy ranting about it anyway. The fact that you, being so liberally biased, even watch FOX News at all is proof of nothing but the need to feed your own personal liberal bias.

And you your conservative bias. Touche!

I'm just saying you are going on a liberal rant with zero evidence other than the two minutes when you flipped channels. By the way, I don't watch either Fox News or liberally biased media, although it is extremely difficult to find news that isn't liberally biased.

Why are you so concerned with Fox News? Do they represent an existential threat to your closely held political prejudices? Are you afraid that all the people who think Little Barry is a "cruelty joke" will be emboldened even more by Fox New's refusal to paste his picture on the six o'clock news?

The president is never the story, but he tries to be. He's just another left wing Islamist with a really weird ego. For the last few days, the story has been about several painful human tragedies here at home in OUR country. Interjecting his brand of "hate" and identity politics into the public dialogue is about nobody but him, and he really doesn't matter that much. In fact, nobody I know even wants to hear his voice.

Why are you so concerned with Fox News? Do they represent an existential threat to your closely held political prejudices? Are you afraid that all the people who think Little Barry is a "cruelty joke" will be emboldened even more by Fox New's refusal to paste his picture on the six o'clock news?

The president is never the story, but he tries to be. He's just another left wing Islamist with a really weird ego. For the last few days, the story has been about several painful human tragedies here at home in OUR country. Interjecting his brand of "hate" and identity politics into the public dialogue is about nobody but him, and he really doesn't matter that much. In fact, nobody I know even wants to hear his voice.

If they remove the words fair and balanced, I have no problem.

While the president addressed the latest shootings, fox news Bret Beir covered the Clinton outcome. Yeah fair and balanced. What a joke!

I watch Fox and I saw the presidents remarks several times. Perhaps your channel played it at a different time. I'll bet you never watch Fox and, instead, read nonsense on liberal blogs and repeat it here. Am I right?

If they remove the words fair and balanced, I have no problem.

Why do you even care at all? You must be terrified that your little minion friends will be persuaded by FOX's "fair and balanced" coverage. While I don't watch many of the biased cable networks much, I can say that I have seen enough that FOX News is much more fair and balanced than MSNBC, which is the most unfair and most unbalanced coverage I have ever seen. And most of the mainstream media is not "fair and balanced" either. I'll be generous and give them a 60/40 liberal lean. FOX News was born in the first place because people could tell that the mainstream media did not have 50/50 coverage. It is because of that that there is a FOX News at all. It's your fault for demanding biased coverage in the first place.

I watch Fox and I saw the presidents remarks several times. Perhaps your channel played it at a different time. I'll bet you never watch Fox and, instead, read nonsense on liberal blogs and repeat it here. Am I right?

Wrong!

Why do you even care at all? You must be terrified that your little minion friends will be persuaded by FOX's "fair and balanced" coverage. While I don't watch many of the biased cable networks much, I can say that I have seen enough that FOX News is much more fair and balanced than MSNBC, which is the most unfair and most unbalanced coverage I have ever seen. And most of the mainstream media is not "fair and balanced" either. I'll be generous and give them a 60/40 liberal lean. FOX News was born in the first place because people could tell that the mainstream media did not have 50/50 coverage. It is because of that that there is a FOX News at all. It's your fault for demanding biased coverage in the first place.

I repeat, they are not fair and balanced. They are biased which is fine. They should just remove that wording.

I repeat, they are not fair and balanced. They are biased which is fine. They should just remove that wording.

They have an overall bias to the right but they actually are fair and balanced. They ALWAYS have both sides of debate represented. In fact, they pay millions of dollars to contributors (such as Juan Williams, just to name one of the many) to represent the arguments of the left. The liberal biased organizations don't do that and the main stream media pretends to be fair and balanced when they are not.

Back
Top Bottom