• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Facts that Should silence Trump and his supporters

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Here are a few facts that should disprove Trump's statements.

How many terror attacks by refugees in the U.S this year? ZERO

There have been 154 mass shootings in the U.S. this year. How many were committed by a black man, a woman, or an illegal alien? ZERO

Mass shootings have almost doubled since Trump took office

There have been 154 mass shootings in the U.S. this year. How many were committed by a black man, a woman, or an illegal alien? ZERO

You wanting silence from those who dont agree with you is exactly how the New Left operates.

We must have conformity as we are force marched to UTOPIA.

No Bad Ideas can be allowed to infect the herd.

BARF

Last edited:
You wanting silence from those who dont agree with you is exactly how the New Left operates.

We must have conformity as we are force marched to UTOPIA.

No Bad Ideas can be allowed to infect the herd.

BARF

I have no idea what you are talking about.

This was not an opinion piece but a fact piece. Trump has said that we are being invaded by people that want to do us harm but the people that are actually doing us harm are U.S. bred and all white.

I found the article about the almost double amount of mass shootings during the last 2 years, particularly indicative.

Last edited:

I thought it was 307 mass shootings in the US - excluding the latest one in Chicago yesterday. And since there are 40 days left of the year , I am sure the trumpeteers will be eager to see at least 30 or so more.

And I am predicting the majority of them will be committed by white supremacist trump supporters.

But of course - trump has nothing to do with all these mass shootings and hate crime - right?

This was not an opinion piece but a fact piece. Trump has said that we are being invaded by people that want to do us harm but the people that are actually doing us harm are U.S. bred.

I found the article about the almost double amount of mass shooting during the last 2 years, particularly indicative.

OK Lets try again:

I am talking about how you desire to use facts as a means to obtain silence from those who dont agree with you, where as the better play is to use facts to fuel conversation and to win hearts and minds to the superior ideas.

Did you you catch me this time?

What do mass shootings have to do with wanting to keep criminals out of the country?

Your own link refutes your 2nd statement.

Looks like you and Trump have something in common, a tangential relationship with the truth

OK Lets try again:

I am talking about how you desire to use facts as a means to obtain silence from those who dont agree with you, where as the better play is to use facts to fuel conversation and to win hearts and minds to the superior ideas.

Did you you catch me this time?

No, facts are facts. They lead to the truth, contrary to what you are trying to do which is throw blame on the other side.

keep fighting the good fight buddy.

According to the link: "None of the 153 cases recorded by that data source had yet ended in the conviction of anyone, two-thirds of the cases in which a suspect was identified involved black men, and when the definition of a mass shooting was slightly expanded, the list of incidents included five in which investigators were in no doubt that a woman was responsible."

No, facts are facts. They lead to the truth, contrary to what you are trying to do which is throw blame on the other side.

This is your title: Facts that Should silence Trump and his supporters

It is inferior.

ZERO? Really? Check your source:

None of the 153 cases recorded by that data source had yet ended in the conviction of anyone, two-thirds of the cases in which a suspect was identified involved black men, and when the definition of a mass shooting was slightly expanded, the list of incidents included five in which investigators were in no doubt that a woman was responsible.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mass-shootings-in-2018/

Geez, don't you even TRY to be a little less biased? Not even enough to make sure what you post is validated by your own sources? :roll:

Last edited:
According to the link: "None of the 153 cases recorded by that data source had yet ended in the conviction of anyone, two-thirds of the cases in which a suspect was identified involved black men, and when the definition of a mass shooting was slightly expanded, the list of incidents included five in which investigators were in no doubt that a woman was responsible."

Bottom line is that no black, woman, or alien has been found "guilty" of that. Nonetheless, mass shootings are normally easy to prove and those that have been found guilty are all white and Americans.

This is your title: Facts that Should silence Trump and his supporters

It is inferior.

I will take that under consideration. Thanks for the suggestion. I wish you well as well.

This was not an opinion piece but a fact piece. Trump has said that we are being invaded by people that want to do us harm but the people that are actually doing us harm are U.S. bred and all white.

I found the article about the almost double amount of mass shootings during the last 2 years, particularly indicative.

Trump lies to stupid people and makes them scared. Lots of very stupid people out there.

And in here.

Rubes...

What do mass shootings have to do with wanting to keep criminals out of the country?

Seems pretty obvious, the people coming here are not criminals the criminals are already here.

Hell maybe one of the people coming will end up being a good guy with a gun that kills one of trumps nationalist mass shooters...

Seems pretty obvious, the people coming here are not criminals the criminals are already here.

Hell maybe one of the people coming will end up being a good guy with a gun that kills one of trumps nationalist mass shooters...

Do you think the only people who are criminals are mass shooters? Or, is that just your hyperbole talking?

In any case, I have to ask...how on earth do you know that none of the people trying to get into the country...especially the ones who enter illegally...are not criminals? What's your source for that contention?

They’re criminals the moment they step foot over the border. Pointing to the crimes of American citizens does not excuse illegal immigrants of that crime or any future crime they may commit.

Like I just said in another post, no black, woman, or alien has been found "guilty" of it. Mass shooting are normally easy to prove given the amount of people seeing it or the proof available.

Did you miss the part where it said NONE of the 153 had been convicted as of the report. That means no non-blacks or non-females had been convicted either. Again, you make no point with this statistic. :no:

You claim of 154 "mass shootings" is BULL****.

Over 500 murdered in Chicago alone...how many were by WHITE PEOPLE?

How about BLACK and HISPANIC MALES?

50%+ of the homicides committed by NON-WHITES....tp try to pretend otherwise is an exercise in LEFTIDIOCY.

Der...

Back
Top Bottom