• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Facial profiling

That's hilarious!

I love those guys.

Oprah should take notes. It isn't always about race.

It still IS a mystery to me. I just can't figure out how they've made such a huge success with their show. :lol:

It is one of the few things on TV these days that is both wholesome and still very funny.

It is one of the few things on TV these days that is both wholesome and still very funny.

Well, I at least know what I can buy my nephew for Christmas this year. I had lunch with Mom today at a Cracker Barrel, and she saw a calendar from the show, and told me Josh would love it. One down, lots more to go. :lol:
My mother and I must be the only two people on the planet who don't understand the appeal. :mrgreen:

Well, I at least know what I can buy my nephew for Christmas this year. I had lunch with Mom today at a Cracker Barrel, and she saw a calendar from the show, and told me Josh would love it. One down, lots more to go. :lol:
My mother and I must be the only two people on the planet who don't understand the appeal. :mrgreen:

I love it for many reasons, one of which is it made us old bearded Southern boys sexy again! :mrgreen:

Nope, I'm with you too! My cousin loves this show, and I find it kind of boring actually. :shrug:

Hmmmm, in that case, I may have to watch it. :lol:

You haven't even watched it?

Initially I totally poo-poo'd whole thing but once I sat down and actually watched an episode I was hooked. The whole group of them come off as people I can not only identify with but would also enjoy hanging out with. Think of it as "Cheers" but in the Louisiana countryside.

You haven't even watched it?

Initially I totally poo-poo'd whole thing but once I sat down and actually watched an episode I was hooked. The whole group of them come off as people I can not only identify with but would also enjoy hanging out with. Think of it as "Cheers" but in the Louisiana countryside.

I watched one episode. I just couldn't understand the appeal, and it's obviously very appealing to a huge audience. And I have a special fondness for Southern men- especially men from Louisiana. I just couldn't get interested in it.

I watched one episode. I just couldn't understand the appeal, and it's obviously very appealing to a huge audience. And I have a special fondness for Southern men- especially men from Louisiana. I just couldn't get interested in it.

Well, I can certainly understand why the show would have more appeal for men than women. Some women just find it difficult to find the romance in her man bringing home squirrels or frogs for dinner.

Well, I can certainly understand why the show would have more appeal for men than women. Some women just find it difficult to find the romance in her man bringing home squirrels or frogs for dinner.

You just have to know 'em to love 'em. :)

I don't watch much television but have caught one episode of Duck Dynasty. The wives all seemed normal. But who is that dude that has to have his blue glass with ice tea? He's a strange bird.

I don't care for "reality TV" by and large.....I do like The Voice....and America's Got Talent.

But the Duck Dynasty's and the Honey Boo Boo's? Nahhh, I'll pass.

I mean I've seen Duck Dynasty, and I like the guys well enough....just not enough to keep watching.

I identify most with the father.

Standing off to the side with not much to say.

Happy, Happy, Happy

I just always wonder who are these people and how and why did they get a reality show? :confused:

Nope- can't bring myself to do that one either. :lol:

The only reality shows I watch are the survivor type ones (Bear Grylls, etc.) or police/detective ones (Cops/First 48). At least I know the police/detective reality shows are actual reality. Not too sure about the survival shows, but at least they're more entertaining than Snookie could ever hope to be. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom