• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Facebook blocks Michael Savage for posting news on Islamic crime

why ARE muslims run in by the liberals when muslims are liberals very worst enemy??

muslims has women as slaves and gays heads gets chopped off

totally DYSFUNCTIONAL !!

CRAZY as an OUT HOUSE RAT !!!

Irony

Dunno if what you're saying is factual or not re any particular thing Zuckerberg or his minions may have said or done. But the fact remains, if you don't agree with his practices, don't utilize his services which he offers for FREE. Take your "business" elsewhere.
It presents itself as an open commons... that's the problem.

Fox News Sunday With Chris Wallace, Hillary called the woman a liar.

That falls under the heading of attack.

No, she carefully didn't. She said the woman remembers it differently to her and others who were there.

It presents itself as an open commons... that's the problem.

I would imagine most prostitutes present themselves as disease free. Caveat Emptor! Anyone who signs up for one of these sites has to agree to abide by their terms of service. Sure, it's annoying when they slap you down and you think it's not fair, but the legal power is all on their side. Start your own darn site or learn to tailor your message so as not to violate their "standards."

I would imagine most prostitutes present themselves as disease free. Caveat Emptor! Anyone who signs up for one of these sites has to agree to abide by their terms of service. Sure, it's annoying when they slap you down and you think it's not fair, but the legal power is all on their side. Start your own darn site or learn to tailor your message so as not to violate their "standards."

Lmao... that's why the people that threaten to sue for getting shut down almost always get their pages reinstated.

Oh, and we are not talking about people violating rules... we are talking about people being banned in spite of following rules.

But if Facebook keeps it up they will go the way of MySpace.

Lmao... that's why the people that threaten to sue for getting shut down almost always get their pages reinstated.

Oh, and we are not talking about people violating rules... we are talking about people being banned in spite of following rules.

But if Facebook keeps it up they will go the way of MySpace.

I suspect that most FB users whose posting privileges are revoked have it happen for a specified period of time (days or weeks?). Then, if they agree to stop doing what ever it was that made them come to notice in the first place, all is forgiven, so to speak. Keep doing it? Bye. Bye.

I would be interested to know of ANY successful legal action by a user who was banned from FB who wanted back in. So if this has never happened, why would FB care if someone threatened to sue them? That just doesn't sound plausible to me.

I can look over posts all day long on FB with pics and comments worse than that stupid Savage link.

Oh Please!

I suspect that most FB users whose posting privileges are revoked have it happen for a specified period of time (days or weeks?). Then, if they agree to stop doing what ever it was that made them come to notice in the first place, all is forgiven, so to speak. Keep doing it? Bye. Bye.

I would be interested to know of ANY successful legal action by a user who was banned from FB who wanted back in. So if this has never happened, why would FB care if someone threatened to sue them? That just doesn't sound plausible to me.

I don't think it's ever gone to a lawsuit, just the threat of legal action is typically enough for Facebook, Google and twitter to give in.

Also, Lauren southern got banned and the outcry of her followers got her account restored.

Milo got banned from twitter, I don't think that one is going away though, even though all he did was give a bad review to the new Ghostbusters movie. Twitter claimed that he got his followers to harass the actress.

Now, Facebook does not want any lawsuits like that because it wants to present itself as an open commons, they know they are breaking their end of the agreement when you sign up and don't want the bad press.

Mike Savage totally understands this below

EVERYONE with half of a BRAIN can now know elections are totally RIGGED

the biggest RIGGER is the MEDIA... here is an article

///////////////////////

Media's Campaign Donations Tilt 100-to-1 In Favor of Democrats

Back
Top Bottom