• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Face the Nation, and Meet the Press, are complaining about Trump today

DarkWizard12

Sir Poop A lot
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
I, for one, am thrilled to hear that someone is finally coming out against him. The media has been universally silent about him and his ongoings for the 5 years. Very refreshing! #resist

I, for one, am thrilled to hear that someone is finally coming out against him. The media has been universally silent about him and his ongoings for the 5 years. Very refreshing! #resist
They miss him so much, they are even finally starting to report how ****ed up the Biden administration is, just so they have something to talk about.

You must have lived in a cabin in the woods somewhere if you think the media has been silent about Trump.

So why are you bringing it up?

The media miss all the revenue they got from Trump bashing. There's no money to be made reporting that Biden fell asleep in a meeting with the Israeli prime minister.

The media miss all the revenue they got from Trump bashing. There's no money to be made reporting that Biden fell asleep in a meeting with the Israeli prime minister.
They'll manage.

Trump would wither and die if he didn't have the media bashing him anymore, so he keeps up his grotesque mockery of decency and patriotism to make the requisite headlines to ensure that his dark worm of a heart gets the poison it needs to survive.

No argument here. Trump provided the media with outlandish boasting, childish name calling, dog whistling racists, outright lying, and consistent stupidity. They are practically starving without him!

You mean it is lean years for Lemon, cnn's dapper Don?

You mean it is lean years for Lemon, cnn's dapper Don?
Why you gotta pick out Lemon of all the folks on CNN?

Yeah, nobody talked bad about Trump during his Presidency. LOL, what a hoot. All the made up stories like Trump Russia Collusion must have been a dream I had.

Trump would wither and die if he didn't have the media bashing him anymore, so he keeps up his grotesque mockery of decency and patriotism to make the requisite headlines to ensure that his dark worm of a heart gets the poison it needs to survive.
Decency and patriotism? When did he attack that? He just talks about the democrats and they have neither.

Either TRump is jailed or we will lose our Democracy.

The GOp is now so corrupt, we may lose it even if Trump is jailed.

Decency and patriotism? When did he attack that? He just talks about the democrats and they have neither.

"We love you. You are special."

If I had to pick one symbol of Trump's attack on decency and patriotism, that would be it. There are so many to choose from, but Trump saying that to the criminals who attacked the capitol, beat up police officers, terrorized legislators and staffers, and sought to harm Pence, to try to help Trump overthrow the country ... that's what I choose.

Since you deny the evidence of more than five years of Trump's attacks on decency and patriotism, and so there's no reason to think that you would recognize any of my reminders of what is now firmly recorded in history, I will leave it at that one choice gem.

Last edited:
Why you gotta pick out Lemon of all the folks on CNN?

That's because cnn canceled the "Tapper & Clapper Hour" long ago due to poor ratings. For a while the "Tapper & Clapper Hour", starring cnn's Jake Tapper and ex DNI James Clapper, was rife with rumours and conspiracy theories; and enjoyed high ratings. But only for a while. It fizzled out after a while. Lemon the dapper Don has more staying power.

That's because cnn canceled the "Tapper & Clapper Hour" long ago due to poor ratings. For a while the "Tapper & Clapper Hour", starring cnn's Jake Tapper and ex DNI James Clapper, was rife with rumours and conspiracy theories; and enjoyed high ratings. But only for a while. It fizzled out after a while. Lemon the dapper Don has more staying power.
Uh huh.

I have to say, it is a love hate relationship between Trump and the media.

They thrive on each other and win.

The only losers are Americans who want honest news and an honest president.

Back
Top Bottom