• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Face Off

I've watched it, but missed the most recent episode. It is interesting. The only thing that drives me insane about these shows, is the back biting drama. I know, I know... that's part of the appeal I suppose in some ways, I just find that kind of stuff grating. I have ALWAYS been into art and this falls under that category.

Well, it's kind of funny, because most of the drama is very very petty. I mean it would be nice if one or two of them would stop being such an alpha and go along.

As far as I know, there were 3 episodes so far - the premiere, the airbushed models, and the alien. The one coming on tomorrow night has them making their own villain.

Back
Top Bottom