• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Face of the Democratic party

More specifically, a foul-mouthed ****bag like Thompson is the face of the "black rage" that the Left constantly hopes to use as a means of channeling White Guilt-- not necessarily for the benefit of Black People, but certainly for the benefit of the Far Left.

The very idea of some ***hole standing outside a citizen's private residence and calling him "KKKroll" is the very antithesis of "peaceful protest," even if no literal violence resulted. And what was Kroll's sin? Alleged racial remarks from years ago? More likely, a more recent comment calling BLM to be "domestic terrorists."

What utter garbage the Left has become.

More specifically, a foul-mouthed ****bag like Thompson is the face of the "black rage" that the Left constantly hopes to use as a means of channeling White Guilt-- not necessarily for the benefit of Black People, but certainly for the benefit of the Far Left.

The very idea of some ***hole standing outside a citizen's private residence and calling him "KKKroll" is the very antithesis of "peaceful protest," even if no literal violence resulted. And what was Kroll's sin? Alleged racial remarks from years ago? More likely, a more recent comment calling BLM to be "domestic terrorists."

Anecdotal partisan bull**** smears applied to all bumperstickers appeal to the narrow and small minded, precisely because it requires little to no actual thought.

That lorna loomer sure is a perfect example of the cesspool the Right has become. Lookee, i can do it too!

Anecdotal partisan bull**** smears applied to all bumperstickers appeal to the narrow and small minded, precisely because it requires little to no actual thought.

That lorna loomer sure is a perfect example of the cesspool the Right has become. Lookee, i can do it too!

Go listen to Thompson's rant and tell me how much "thought" you find in that.

Minorities protesting being killed by police = terrorism.

Racist snowflakes butthurt over confederate statues to remind black folk of their place carrying swastikas =very fine people exercising their first amendment rights over a GRAVE injustice?

Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

Do I have that about right?:lamo

Go listen to Thompson's rant and tell me how much "thought" you find in that.

Only idiots believe that idiots and crazies are the exclusive domain of the other party.

but whatabout it?

Minorities protesting being killed by police = terrorism.

Racist snowflakes butthurt over confederate statues to remind black folk of their place carrying swastikas =very fine people exercising their first amendment rights over a GRAVE injustice?

Among your many absurdities, the funniest is the one where you conveniently forget that BLM looneys are tearing down all statues, not just the Confederate ones.

Nothing proves their terrorist mentality better than this.

Only idiots believe that idiots and crazies are the exclusive domain of the other party.

but whatabout it?

Not what I said. Direct that complaint to the OP.

For anybody confused by what the OP is trying to say, let me try.

Ahem.

BLAAAACK PEOPLE!!!

:lamo

Better get used to more of that white winger. I love it. Call these mother ****ers out.

M

You're still repeating for that "very fine people lie?

Shameless.

:lamo

Better get used to more of that white winger. I love it. Call these mother ****ers out.

Yeah, I think the Far Lefties should definitely identify themselves as the inheritors of the Nazi Way of Thinking, especially since they're so quick to cry Hitler at the least provocation.

Silly right?

All these BLM fools do is make the Trumpets more racist than they already are.

Yeah, I think the Far Lefties should definitely identify themselves as the inheritors of the Nazi Way of Thinking, especially since they're so quick to cry Hitler at the least provocation.

Interesting "logic", there; considering that you far-righties are the ones embracing Nazi/white nationalist ideology.

The face of the democrat party is hatred.

Interesting "logic", there; considering that you far-righties are the ones embracing Nazi/white nationalist ideology.

Look up early history of the Nazi Party. One of their’ favorite strategies was to intimidate opponents at their homes in order to consolidate power.

It was a comment on the OP and your request for feedback after watching.

“Request “ isn’t exactly the right word.

My post intentionally differs from that of the OP. I don’t say the scumbag Thompson is the face of the Democratic Party. I say he’s the face of manufactured black rage, which the Dems foolishly hope to use to their advantage.

Back
Top Bottom