• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

F your issues

You're free to take that conspiracy theory down to the appropriate threads. But given the fact that such power was directly laid at the feet of these same people and they still mucked up their states in much the same way.
I don't think that your argument has much promise of being seen as valid, outside of your own circle.

You need to have a legitimate case before anything else.

Then what happened to Jared's comprehensive testing plan? Why did Trump appoint him and then nothing...?

How well did the "Not Trump, more of the same 2016" campaign work out for you guys?

How well did Trump do with his 1st term? The country is in a recession, millions are unemployed, a plague is raging thru 50 States and our leader is AWOL. I think this election is different from 2016.

You support the party that wants to ban guns, confiscate private property via executive caveat and pass laws that ban free travel around the nation. The Nuremburg Laws did the same thing. Coincidence? I don't think so.

The Trump parties entire campaign is based on the lies you just told. How stupid do you think voters are? Trump's incompetence and psychosis has ruined this country and you think he deserves 4 more years?

It's 2020. I know we all have grievances, but there are really only a small number of important ones.

Well, maybe just one.

Get rid of Donald Trump.

That is truly the number one issue. Our country will get back on a positive track with the O2 leech gone.

Joe is not my idea of a choice. But dammit, he is better than the low IQ bull ****ting in the China shop (Trump, in case you didn't get the reference).

This is not the time to go extreme. The right is going extreme with Dumbo Donny and the Qs. The left needs to just grab hold of the pendulum and slow the momentum. This is not the time to ride hard on "Free Medicine for All Humans Living In the US", "Stop eating animals" and "Windmills, Solar Panels, and...not Nuclear".

Biden is ordinary. He's a centrist. But he stops the pendulum. I'll be glad to have a few years of not heading into Idiocracy.

Trump is far too friendly with conservative Christians and Christian views and values for democrats, which is a big reason they hate him so.

Going by the signs, no. Trump isn't socio/psychopathic. Though I don't have access to him directly, that's just what my training is telling me.
Narcissistic, yes. Not in anyway beyond what others might be.

I haven't heard of his dragging his left leg, or anything connected to his drinking habits. Though my mother drinks with both hands, as does my brother. And my sister held her cup in the palm of her hand when she drank. So at the very least, it's a physical habit and not a sign of some underlying problem.

In Biden's case. The man has run off and rambled during debates, or completely lost cohesion on the subject. His medications and his physical ability are not doing well, as well as his signs of going through what is apparently the early sundowning stage.
We also can't forget the time that his eye started to bleed internally on live TV.

So I'm more worried about his health as opposed to Trump's. Who's only big issue is that he's somewhat overweight. Though he is a larger person in general.

So this is your analysis, based upon your "training", huh?

What's this "training" of which you speak?

My training informed me that it would be utterly ridiculous to make any sort of psychiatric diagnosis without an appropriate H&P. So it appears to me that your "training" is actually just your opinion, based upon your personal ideological leanings.

And, you said Biden's "medications and physical ability are not doing well"? What the heck are you talking about? What "meds", exactly? Be specific, please.

Just saying...

That said, you really don't want to get into a contest between Biden and Trump, with respect to the issue of physical ability, or public stuttering and bumbling, do you?

It's 2020. I know we all have grievances, but there are really only a small number of important ones.

Well, maybe just one.

Get rid of Donald Trump.

That is truly the number one issue. Our country will get back on a positive track with the O2 leech gone.

Joe is not my idea of a choice. But dammit, he is better than the low IQ bull ****ting in the China shop (Trump, in case you didn't get the reference).

This is not the time to go extreme. The right is going extreme with Dumbo Donny and the Qs. The left needs to just grab hold of the pendulum and slow the momentum. This is not the time to ride hard on "Free Medicine for All Humans Living In the US", "Stop eating animals" and "Windmills, Solar Panels, and...not Nuclear".

Biden is ordinary. He's a centrist. But he stops the pendulum. I'll be glad to have a few years of not heading into Idiocracy.

the country was running great before the chinese virus, and it will be again if trump wins. If Biden wins we'll continue to be sold out to china and our rights will continue to be degraded.

Great, you didn't actually make a point as to "why" Trump should be removed. Just threw out he same tired phrases and then called Biden ordinary.
Given the fact that both his mental and physical health will almost always be in question. It doesn't help to call a man ordinary, when his main pick for VP was done so, solely because she's of a specific gender.

Do you not have a stance on policy, or premise that would be a means to starting a reasonable debate here?
Your low reading comprehension fails you yet again. The premise is that even though Biden isn’t the ideal candidate, he will be far, far better for America than another four years of Trump.

You’re welcome.

I think Joe biden and all his.supporters, both democrat and.republican, that.spoke at the DNC made it real clear why trump has to go. They also presented a viable plan for the future of America. Something trump has yet to do.

yeah you mean the stooges for the plutocracy at teh DNC

Hint: Biden needs to appear in public. His VP is radically far left and she is likely taking over within a year of election.
^^ Horse ****.

Biden or Harris, most of America will gladly take either or both of them in either role over 4 more years of Trump.

"Not Trump" isn't much of a platform.
Might want to work on that.
It’s more than enough. Virtually every single poll proves it. Americans overwhelmingly want Trump gone.

Well, maybe just one.

Get rid of Donald Trump.

:roll:

...ugh... our problems are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger than one orange anal sphincter.... the biggest source of monstrous injustice can be found in 'our' stinking rotten monetary order... unfortunately we never hear a peep about the puppetmaster$ from you/your republicrat puppet$ trump and biden or ANY other republicrat monetary ignoramus...word..

the country was running great before the chinese virus,

Only brainwashed Trump cultists repeat Trump talking points. It's the COVID-19 virus. And, at least in the U.S., it's now the Trump virus. That's what you earn by presiding over the WORST response to this pandemic in the entire civilized world.

And, NO, the country was NOT running "great" before the Trump virus hit.

and it will be again if trump wins.

No, it won't, in part because it never was...and in part because Trump has no idea how to re-created the strong economy he inherited from Obama.

If Biden wins we'll continue to be sold out to china and our rights will continue to be degraded.

That's silly.

On the other hand, it is entirely fair to suggest that if Trump win, we'll continue to be sold out to Russia and Putin, who is Trump's master.

Duty to the country > being able to tell oneself that one has "stood on principles."

Besides, it isn't standing on principles if everyone else has to pay the price of your having done so.

Well, maybe just one.

Get rid of Donald Trump.

Yep, Joe is about as moderate as a Dem gets without him being an Eisenhower Republican. Hence, you can immediately spot the idiots because they say stupid crap like, "Biden is a Leftist."

^^ Horse ****.

Biden or Harris, most of America will gladly take either or both of them in either role over 4 more years of Trump.

Notice anything? You didn't refute a damned thing I said, but still called BS. That's not how this works.

Notice anything? You didn't refute a damned thing I said, but still called BS. That's not how this works.
Apparently, you fail to understand that my post did refute your ridiculous assertion.
Hint: Biden needs to appear in public. His VP is radically far left and she is likely taking over within a year of election.
Biden doesn’t need to do anything differently than he is now. His lead in virtually every poll makes that crystal clear.

His VP is not "radically far left."

Why lie?

• -Penalize (by revoking licenses to sell) all gun dealers who violate federal laws.
  • -Return, through Exec. Order, fugitives to the "no-buy, no-fly" list?
  • -Mandatory background checks on all sales by anyone who sells more than 5 firearms per year.

Exactly which one of those common sense proposals offends you, apdst?

Everyone of them, not only are they unconstitutional, but it's unconstitutional for a president to make laws.

Well, maybe just one.
Conquering covid

Back
Top Bottom