• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'F**k your president!' Vape shop worker is FIRED after going on furious expletive-filled rant

buck

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hes-furious-rant-against-Trump-supporter.html

A Georgia vape shop worker launched an explosive rant against a Trump-supporting customer and refused to serve him in a shocking incident all caught on video. Ian Furgeson, 36, walked into Xhale City in Tucker on Friday to buy some items but quickly bumped heads with the store employee who asked him to leave just minutes after he entered the shop.
Furgeson, sporting a MAGA hat and Trump shirt, then whipped out his phone and began to goad the store clerk.
[FONT=graphik, Arial, sans-serif]'I have just been asked to leave the store. He greeted me, that was nice. I did find the item that I wanted and the next thing he said was he'd like me to leave,' Furgeson said. [/FONT]

Trump Derangement syndrome. I believe that political belief should be listed as protected class, and wonder why it isn't already?

At least they fired the worker. They also deleted all of their social media presence.

He was absolutely wacko, total emotional basket case and for that and refusing to sell to a customer for his own political reasons justified being fired.

That said, the fellow recording was criminally trespassing when refusing to leave after told to.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hes-furious-rant-against-Trump-supporter.html

Trump Derangement syndrome. I believe that political belief should be listed as protected class, and wonder why it isn't already?

At least they fired the worker. They also deleted all of their social media presence.

I don't know why people get excited about this kind of thing. We saw exactly the same kind of thing happen for the 8 years Obama was in office. Obama supporters were constantly run out of restaurants, refused service in stores, etc. There were, literally, hundreds of thousands of these incidents reported for the better part of a decade and now, all of a sudden, Trump supporters want to make it look like this is a new phenomenon.

Someone gets fired for ranting and this is "breaking news"?

The counter person is ****ed in the head, while the tee shirt guy is a real asshole himself..

See.........bi-partisan isn’t so hard! :thumbs:

The beauty in all this is that the two morons were in a vape shop.

Can't think of a better place for morons.

I don't know why people get excited about this kind of thing. We saw exactly the same kind of thing happen for the 8 years Obama was in office. Obama supporters were constantly run out of restaurants, refused service in stores, etc. There were, literally, hundreds of thousands of these incidents reported for the better part of a decade and now, all of a sudden, Trump supporters want to make it look like this is a new phenomenon.

I see what you did there.

I don't belong to any party. I have mentioned this about 100 times on here.

.........you definitely have a lean; how about equal opportunity?

ijrj0d4qeggz.jpg

The employee clearly should have been fired for so completely losing his cool like that. But it's equally clear he was being massively provoked by the asshole customer and that this wasn't about kicking out someone just for being of a different political orientation.

The employee clearly should have been fired for so completely losing his cool like that. But it's equally clear he was being massively provoked by the asshole customer and that this wasn't about kicking out someone just for being of a different political orientation.

The first thing he did to provoke the employee was wearing Trump gear. Chances are nothing would've happened if the employee simply allowed him to purchase.

He kicked him out and accused him of being a "racist" because he had on a Trump shirt and MAGA hat, period.

After being asked to leave for no reason he had every right to be an asshole.

Well if you watch the video it's pretty clear.

The video starts after the customer was asked to leave. We don't see the thing that set everything off.

And just so you know, I'm not standing by the employee like he was my own family. He's already shown that he's unable to control his temper so maybe he was unwise enough to kick someone out just for wearing pro-Trump clothing. But I just haven't yet seen that that's the case. And since the customer is somebody who quite clearly enjoys antagonizing people it's possible he unnecessarily provoked the employee in some other way.

Last edited:
The video starts after the customer was asked to leave. We don't see the thing that set everything off.

We know because they guy said, and I quote "I have just been asked to leave the store. He greeted me, that was nice. I did find the item that I wanted, and the next thing he said was he'd like me to leave?"

Pretty self explanatory.

We know because they guy said, and I quote "I have just been asked to leave the store. He greeted me, that was nice. I did find the item that I wanted, and the next thing he said was he'd like me to leave?"

Pretty self explanatory.

That's the version of events of a guy who quite clearly enjoyed antagonizing the employee. He's a RL troll, and I'm obviously not going to just take his word for it. I'd like to hear the employee's side of the story, or perhaps something from a witness.

That's the version of events of a guy who quite clearly enjoyed antagonizing the employee. He's a RL troll, and I'm obviously not going to just take his word for it. I'd like to hear the employee's side of the story, or perhaps something from a witness.

Keep making excuses to demonize people.

Keep it real.

BD

Keep making excuses to demonize people, it's very becoming.

Keep it real.

BD

You've accepted a version of events based solely on the word of a real life troll. That's pretty weak thinking, dude.

hopefully, the former employee learned a valuable life lesson: refuse to allow others to affect your emotions

maga hat guy was a dick
so are a lot of folks

the appropriate thing to do would have been to **** back with the asshole customer. refuse to take the bait. go guerrilla instead
handing him the incorrect item
not ringing up his purchase properly, adding say $1000 to the bill so that the while process has to be re-rung. oh, make the purchaser sign the statement that he is getting a refund of the $1000
make sure the company's accountant sends a 1099 to the purchaser for payment in excess of $600, due to the $1000 'refund'
discreetly tearing a hole in his bag for the items bought after spilling some of the skankiest smelling incense in the bag. if liquid stickum is available, even better. call it lagniappe
select the most roached anything the guy is asking for
just anything other than acknowledging that the customer is an asshole, then the asshole wins
and if he pisses of the customer, then the employee wins

I can picture this guy going on a shooting spree one of these days.

Its a good thing he doesnt work at a gun store

How do you know this?

I don't know for a fact but that was definitely the main subject. Let me put it this way, if the customer was being difficult to begin with and the employee asked him to leave based on that, why bring up the "**** your president" and "racist" stuff?

Back
Top Bottom