• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'F**k your president!' Vape shop worker is FIRED after going on furious expletive-filled rant

I heard the customer was a Crip, was pushing crack outside, was angry and was flashing gang signs.

Wait... do we only do that to black customers?

I watched the first 70-seconds, and did not see any provocation.

That's because any provocation happened after the customer started recording the video. Duh?

I heard the customer was a Crip, was pushing crack outside, was angry and was flashing gang signs.

Wait... do we only do that to black customers?

At least the black guy knew no one was going to start shooting! The black guy was just taking it all in. LOL.

He is home telling his wife and kids over dinner: “I saw these two white assholes....”

You've accepted a version of events based solely on the word of a real life troll. That's pretty weak thinking, dude.

So now clothing is triggering, I got that. :roll:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hes-furious-rant-against-Trump-supporter.html

Trump Derangement syndrome. I believe that political belief should be listed as protected class, and wonder why it isn't already?

At least they fired the worker. They also deleted all of their social media presence.

It sounds like the Trump supporter enjoyed the situation. The guy should have stayed calm and told the Trumper to leave, and then called the cops when he did not leave.

Last edited:
It sounds like the Trump supporter enjoyed the situation. The guy should have stayed calm and told the Trumper to leave, and call the cops on him if he did not leave.

He can not deny service based on his clothing or political lean.

Hell, I enjoyed watching the Leftist lose his mind. It was entertaining to say the least... and all too common among Leftists in the Trump era.

It started right away, and hasn’t stopped.

That's because any provocation happened after the customer started recording the video. Duh?

I believe he recorded after the retard lost his mind and denied him service... because of his t-shirt.

The Leftists are easily triggered when they leave their safe spaces, cuddle dogs and hot chocolate.

The real world isn’t for them. They’re not prepared for it. Poor ******s.

I believe he recorded after the retard lost his mind and denied him service.

Sorry, typo, my bad. Any provocation happened before the customer started recording the video.

At least the black guy knew no one was going to start shooting! The black guy was just taking it all in. LOL.

He is home telling his wife and kids over dinner: “I saw these two white assholes....”

Someone standing aside watching the two go at it? That's funny. Maybe now I gotta watch.

And how do you know that it was the clothing that triggered the employee?

ROTFLOL... you’re not serious...

... ROTFLOL... Oh!!!! You are!!!

ROTFLOL...

Hell, I enjoyed watching the Leftist lose his mind. It was entertaining to say the least... and all too common among Leftists in the Trump era.

don't think so

ever see that sign saying
no shirt, no shoes, no service

S you think we should all keep smoking "real" cigarettes? No thanks, those are the morons.

Best bet is to stop real cigarettes or e-cigarettes.

E-cigs have not been around long enough for long term studies but the initial findings are alarming. The liquids in the e-cigarette when heated are converted into formaldehyde a carcinogen.

There is nothing in the law that forces you to sell to a Trump supporter.

Someone standing aside watching the two go at it? That's funny. Maybe now I gotta watch.

I would have called the cops. Yes, the employee was freaking out, but the Trumper was goating him on.

Sorry, typo, my bad. Any provocation happened before the customer started recording the video.

Yeah, the guy went to buy some drugs for his babe, and provoked him so he couldn’t get what he was seeking.

It’s über obvious the t-shirt triggered the poor retard.

I would have called the cops. Yes, the employee was freaking out, but the Trumper was goating him on.

I could see a couple trolls go at it, here, anytime. But we don't get to see the look on the faces of the onlookers. I bet it's funny.

This will not end well for the employee.

Back to the padded safe space.

Yeah, the guy went to buy some drugs for his babe, and provoked him so he couldn’t get what he was seeking.

It’s über obvious the t-shirt triggered the poor retard.

Why is it "uber obvious" that the t-shirt triggered the employee? Try to answer coherently.

Back
Top Bottom