• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'F**k your president!' Vape shop worker is FIRED after going on furious expletive-filled rant

It’s so weird to me that people are walking around with those hats on. Reminds me of the brown shirts in Nazi Germany. You walk around with a political slogan plastered on you 24/7 and then act surprised when you get confronted. That smug prick has been waiting for that moment for months.

elections have consequences...when good people finally reach the breaking point, they reach the breaking point. Expect more of this until we are rid of this beast.

It’s so weird to me that people are walking around with those hats on. Reminds me of the brown shirts in Nazi Germany. You walk around with a political slogan plastered on you 24/7 and then act surprised when you get confronted. That smug prick has been waiting for that moment for months.

Another "smug prick" antagonizing people "24/7" with his political shirt on, right?

obam.jpg

I don't know for a fact but that was definitely the main subject. Let me put it this way, if the customer was being difficult to begin with and the employee asked him to leave based on that, why bring up the "**** your president" and "racist" stuff?

Well clearly he had an opinion about Trump to begin with, so those comments obviously didn't come out of a vacuum. What is not evident is that it was the customer's clothing alone that caused the employee to ask him to leave.

I think that’s weird as well. There is a reason why voting is private.

.....and as soon as one has done their civic duty, someone wants to know how you voted.......

.....and as soon as one has done their civic duty, someone wants to know how you voted.......

It’s a weird system for sure but as we saw with brexit and trump most ppl like to keep their cards close to the chest which i think is admirable.

I don't know why people get excited about this kind of thing. We saw exactly the same kind of thing happen for the 8 years Obama was in office. Obama supporters were constantly run out of restaurants, refused service in stores, etc. There were, literally, hundreds of thousands of these incidents reported for the better part of a decade and now, all of a sudden, Trump supporters want to make it look like this is a new phenomenon.

Obama never had 55% of the country thinking he was unfit (not doing a bad job, but unfit; incompetent) to be President.

When you have a arrogant, ignorant, impulsive, perverted, thin-skinned, narcissistic man-child, of questionable moral (maybe criminal) character, who surrounds himself with 'yes' men, alone in the White House with the nuclear football over the holidays as the Law is closing in...... well, many people who think about that, may not be sleeping all that well at night.

Some allowance should be made for people that are understandably on-edge because they are tired.

Last edited:
The beauty in all this is that the two morons were in a vape shop.

Can't think of a better place for morons.

S you think we should all keep smoking "real" cigarettes? No thanks, those are the morons.

I imagine that if I still drove around drunk, I would have smashed into the ass end of some douche with a Trump bumper sticker by now. :)

Obama never had 55% of the country thinking he was unfit (not doing a bad job, but unfit; incompetent) to be President.

When you have a arrogant, ignorant, impulsive, perverted thin-skinned, narcissistic man-child, of questionable moral to criminal character, who surrounds himself with 'yes' men, alone in the White House with the nuclear football over the holidays as the Law is closing in...... well, many people that think about that may not be sleeping all that well at night.

Some allowance should be made for people that are understandably on-edge because they are tired.

Yet another reason to rid ourselves of the antiquated electoral college. Americans are sick of minority Presidents that think they can rule over the majority. It is very unsettling.

Yet another reason to rid ourselves of the antiquated electoral college. Americans are sick of minority Presidents that think they can rule over the majority. It is very unsettling.

Electoral College is a joke...Put in place by wealthy white landowners....over 250 years ago...

I don't know why people get excited about this kind of thing. We saw exactly the same kind of thing happen for the 8 years Obama was in office. Obama supporters were constantly run out of restaurants, refused service in stores, etc. There were, literally, hundreds of thousands of these incidents reported for the better part of a decade and now, all of a sudden, Trump supporters want to make it look like this is a new phenomenon.
:lol::lol::lol:

Electoral College is a joke...Put in place by wealthy white landowners....over 250 years ago...

... the real purpose of the electoral college is to run a check on the voters. They are suppose to have veto power over the general population in cases where person unfit for the job is elected. Of course, our strict constitutionalist right-wing friends have been protesting the failure of the electors to do their job since election day 2016.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federalist_No._68
https://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/the-reason-for-the-electoral-college/
https://www.gradesaver.com/the-federalist-papers/study-guide/summary-essay-68

... the real purpose of the electoral college is to run a check on the voters. They are suppose to have veto power over the general population in cases where person unfit for the job is elected. Of course, our strict constitutionalist right-wing friends have been protesting the failure of the electors to do their job since election day 2016.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federalist_No._68
https://www.factcheck.org/2008/02/the-reason-for-the-electoral-college/
https://www.gradesaver.com/the-federalist-papers/study-guide/summary-essay-68

Yes I know the original purpose but that has been lost long ago. If ever there was a time for electors to make the decision instead of voters it was with the obviously unfit Trump. Now it just serves to give the votes of small States far more power than the rest. It's time to put it to rest and progress is being made for that now without the cumbersome process of a Constitutional Amendment. Then we need to work on the unfairness of the Senate where Montana has as many Senators as California and Florida

The National Popular Vote bill would guarantee the Presidency to the candidate who receives the most popular votes in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Explanation It has been enacted into law in 12 states with 172 electoral votes (CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, VT, WA). Map showing status in states. The bill will take effect when enacted by states with 98 more electoral votes. It has passed at least one house in 11 additional states with 89 electoral votes (AR, AZ, CO, DE, ME, MI, NC, NM, NV, OK, OR) and has been approved unanimously by committee votes in two additional states with 26 electoral votes (GA, MO). The bill has recently been passed by a 40–16 vote in the Republican-controlled Arizona House, 28–18 in Republican-controlled Oklahoma Senate, 57–4 in Republican-controlled New York Senate, 34-23 in Democratic-controlled Oregon House, and 26-16 in the New Mexico Senate.

https://www.nationalpopularvote.com/

Last edited:

The joke is on us now. Trump stole the election with demographically targeted propaganda because a mere 80,000 brainwashed votes could decide the election in a country of over 300 million people. That's not democracy.

The employee clearly should have been fired for so completely losing his cool like that. But it's equally clear he was being massively provoked by the asshole customer and that this wasn't about kicking out someone just for being of a different political orientation.

It was both.

The joke is on us now. Trump stole the election with demographically targeted propaganda because a mere 80,000 brainwashed votes could decide the election in a country of over 300 million people. That's not democracy.

"REPUBLIC" form of government that is a union of states.

Remember that night..... Hillary sent packing for good!
Congrats President Trump!

vlcsnap-00005-1478676877.jpg

^
Likers of this **** post as of the time of my post: nota bene, iguanaman, PirakeMk1.

Well, you know, at least he isn't a muslim lying about being Christian, a Kenyan lying about being an American, lying about being for all of American while racist against white people, lying about respecting America while plotting to destroy it and turn it into a third world country by using AGW theory - a hoax by evil scientists who make Dr. Evil look like a moron - to transfer wealth to third world countries and....and....and at least nothing unfair and despicable was said about him, then repeated by his ardent attackers online. Right.

:roll:

There was definitely no stupid dishonesty you and others aimed at Obama. There is definitely no stupid dishonesty you aim at so-labeled "liberals" now. Right, oh righteous one.

:roll:

Last edited:
The employee clearly should have been fired for so completely losing his cool like that. But it's equally clear he was being massively provoked by the asshole customer and that this wasn't about kicking out someone just for being of a different political orientation.

I watched the first 70-seconds, and did not see any provocation.

He went into a shop, wanted adult drugs, and the employee did not serve said customer because he did not like the guy’s shirt.

Then the employee lost his mind.

Have to say... it was hilarious watching the Georgian snowflake.

If I lived in that town, I’d wear Trump gear in that shop... hope others do... ROTFLOL...

Last edited:

I think you’re mistaking Obama supporters being denied for Trump supporters.

I googled the premise of your claim and came up empty. Had it happened, it would have made the news... regularly... and enthusiastically.

Nice try though.

Back
Top Bottom