• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ezekiel 38 - And the end

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Im not going to copy and paste it. Google it. Its goes on for a good run.

Is THIS the time? It basically says the Russians will hook up with the Muslims and from there get friendly with the Chinese and THEN kick our American tails to the curb. Anyone else have different interpretations? Remember... Ezekiel 38.

Is THIS the time?
It basically says the Russians will hook up with the Muslims and from there get friendly with the Chinese and THEN kick our American tails to the curb. Anyone else have different interpretations? Remember... Ezekiel 38.

No.

This is not the time. :roll:

Don't start giving away all of your stuff.

No.

That cannot be said as cavalier as that. We do not know what tomorrow will bring nor what the next ten seconds will either.

Is THIS the time? It basically says the Russians will hook up with the Muslims and from there get friendly with the Chinese and THEN kick our American tails to the curb. Anyone else have different interpretations? Remember... Ezekiel 38.

The stage, geopolitically, is certainly being setup to reflect those prophecies a little too much for my liking. The important thing to remember is that if Israel is attacked like that, they'll be launching nukes shortly thereafter. And once nukes start flying, it's game over, man. Game over.

Neither Russia, America, nor Islam even existed back then.

The stage, geopolitically, is certainly being setup to reflect those prophecies a little too much for my liking. The important thing to remember is that if Israel is attacked like that, they'll be launching nukes shortly thereafter. And once nukes start flying, it's game over, man. Game over.

Paranoia defined.

The last thread you posted before this one was April 25th 2013...

You're telling me it took you a year and a half to come up with this nonsense of a thread...

That cannot be said as cavalier as that. We do not know what tomorrow will bring nor what the next ten seconds will either.

In this case, we can.

Considering many of the concepts were copied from the Christian bible, why would that not be surprising?

I thought I would add that considering the mention in the OP.

I will also bring up this little diddy: The Samson Option (Israel's nuclear deterrent) was named after the Samson who brought down the temple walls, killing the Philistines who, during that time, occupied Levant, the supposed ancestral home of ISIS (ISIL)

Yes, this is the time. Since I'm going to hell anyway, you should give me all your material possessions.

I thought I would add that considering the mention in the OP.

I will also bring up this little diddy: The Samson Option (Israel's nuclear deterrent) was named after the Samson who brought down the temple walls, killing the Philistines who, during that time, occupied Levant, the supposed ancestral home of ISIS (ISIL)

That scenario sounds delusional. I don't know why people obsess about 'End of Times'. It is unhealthy.

That scenario sounds delusional. I don't know why people obsess about 'End of Times'. It is unhealthy.

It would be a confirmation of faith for some. Others just find it interesting [given the peculiar minds of humans] for discussion.

In any case, this is the religious forum.

BTW: One of the ISIS goals was to destroy Israel so, I don't know why that would be so far-fetched.

It would be a confirmation of faith for some. Others just find it interesting [given the peculiar minds of humans] for discussion.

In any case, this is the religious forum.

BTW: One of the ISIS goals was to destroy Israel so, I don't know why that would be so far-fetched.

Shrug. Still is unhealthy, and for Christians, it is a misinterpretation of Revelation, which was dealing with Nero and Rome, not the 'end of the world'

Shrug. Still is unhealthy, and for Christians, it is a misinterpretation of Revelation, which was dealing with Nero and Rome, not the 'end of the world'

Revelation will be.the time when God reveals himself and his will to mankind. If all goes as prophesied, Christ will return and rule over the Earth for 1000 years.

Hardly the end.

Revelation will be.the time when God reveals himself and his will to mankind. If all goes as prophesied, Christ will return and rule over the Earth for 1000 years.

Hardly the end.

Won't happen. So, I am not concerned about it at all.

No.

Why do you say that? Maybe he was going to liquidate all of his stuff into cash and send the proceeds to you.

Back
Top Bottom