• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Extremists should account for extremists, NOT ME, so knock it off!

Checkerboard Strangler

Make Video Horizontal Again
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I didn't found Antifa, I don't wear black hoods, I don't vandalize, I don't do street theater with skinheads and I don't harass people in restaurants.
I despise fascism because my parents despised fascism after being forced to flee their homelands.
I did not found BLM, I don't shoot cops in an ambush, I don't speak of such things as aspirational and I am not a marxist.
But I first learned the concept of "black lives matter" as a kid in school in the 1960's.
So if you're expecting me to answer for any of these actions, you will be waiting a very long time.

I am sick and tired of the constant drumbeat of threads DEMANDING that Democrats account for, apologize for, condemn, answer for, the actions of extremists.
From here on out, every time you see another post or thread demanding that we answer, I'd like to see a counterpunch that demands that Trump supporters answer for the actions of extremists.
If I could make this a sticky, I would, it deserves to be easily accessible considering that at least ten to a dozen threads a day here attempt to smear everyone with some kind of manufactured guilt.

It's a cheap parlor trick by people who are incapable of coming up with an original thought on their own, or an original argument.
It is a paid for political trick designed for idiots, sheep and cult members to mumble repeatedly.

I didn't found Antifa, I don't wear black hoods, I don't vandalize, I don't do street theater with skinheads and I don't harass people in restaurants.
I despise fascism because my parents despised fascism after being forced to flee their homelands.
I did not found BLM, I don't shoot cops in an ambush, I don't speak of such things as aspirational and I am not a marxist.
But I first learned the concept of "black lives matter" as a kid in school in the 1960's.
So if you're expecting me to answer for any of these actions, you will be waiting a very long time.

I am sick and tired of the constant drumbeat of threads DEMANDING that Democrats account for, apologize for, condemn, answer for, the actions of extremists.
From here on out, every time you see another post or thread demanding that we answer, I'd like to see a counterpunch that demands that Trump supporters answer for the actions of extremists.
If I could make this a sticky, I would, it deserves to be easily accessible considering that at least ten to a dozen threads a day here attempt to smear everyone with some kind of manufactured guilt.

It's a cheap parlor trick by people who are incapable of coming up with an original thought on their own, or an original argument.
It is a paid for political trick designed for idiots, sheep and cult members to mumble repeatedly.

We do not demand any such thing. What we demand is that the police be allowed to stop crime in progress.

That's it.

We do not demand any such thing. What we demand is that the police be allowed to stop crime in progress.

That's it.

Sorry but you're either not paying attention to the forum or you're in denial.
Everyone wants cops to be able to do their jobs, that is not the issue being discussed here.

That's it.

Straw man. Rejected.

Just remember kids, this standard applies to all. The extremists of the left are not representative of the entire left anymore than the extremists of the right being representative of the entire right.

What is good for one is good for the other.

(I give it all of 2 days before this standard is destroyed.)

Good. Count me in.

Well said. Best post of the day.

Just remember kids, this standard applies to all. The extremists of the left are not representative of the entire left anymore than the extremists of the right being representative of the entire right.

I'll see your bipartisan blame and raise you three libtards and a commie.

Ok. ^

Now imagine for a moment how sick and tired of the constant drumbeat of threads DEMANDING that Trump and his supporters account for, apologize for, condemn, answer for, anything and everything WRONG IN THE WORLD.

Yeah, peace on earth to you too but it seems just a tad one-sided.

:thanks

Last edited:
I'll see your bipartisan blame and raise you three libtards and a commie.

ROFL, okay... I’ll admit it... that made me laugh.

Well played.

Straw man. Rejected.
Stupid man. Rebutted.

In the Democrat cities, from Baltimore to Portland, cops are ordered to stand by and watch as arson and looting continue.

Ok. ^

Now imagine for a moment how sick and tired of the constant drumbeat of threads DEMANDING that Trump and his supporters account for, apologize for, condemn, answer for, anything and everything WRONG IN THE WORLD.

Trumpism, the politics of victomization.

I wish a Trumper would one day put on his big boy pants and stop feeling persecuted.

You dont have to be an apologist....the actions of a few deranged individuals are not your responsibility, neither do you have to defend yourself for their stupidity.

Broad brush condemnation has become the new game for both sides.

I don't give a rat's ass if you "apologize for, condemn, answer for, the actions of extremists." or not...but you, and ALL Democrats, should be demanding that your city leaders put a stop to the extremists because they are NOT doing that now.

Ok. ^

Yeah, peace on earth to you too but it seems just a tad one-sided.

:thanks

Give an example.

You dont have to be an apologist....the actions of a few deranged individuals are not your responsibility, neither do you have to defend yourself for their stupidity.

Broad brush condemnation has become the new game for both sides.

Not really.

Extremists on the right are a core part of Trumpism whereas nut jobs on teh left are condemned by teh DEms just like they condem the ones on the right.

Trumpism, the politics of victomization.

I wish a Trumper would one day put on his big boy pants and stop feeling persecuted.

Odd that you didn't say this to the O/P....

Was what I wrote too much truth for you? Methinks so...:)

Only reason I've ever done it is in response to yet another one of these type threads.
In all honesty I actually believe that rational sane conservatives are a good thing to have around because they keep liberals honest, and vice versa.
I don't have a problem with the notion that we have our disagreements, I have a problem with being cast as non-human, unamerican and guilty of crimes I did not commit or endorse.

We can argue and fight like cats and dogs all day long, it's as American as Mom, the Flag and apple pie.
And at the end of the day we all sit down and work out how to find common ground, and settle on that which best helps the American people.
I am all for country over party.

I don't accuse folks like Perotista or Felis Leo, or Bum, or cpwill of supporting Nazis, and they don't accuse me of supporting cop shooters and people who destroy downtown places of business.

Sorry but you're either not paying attention to the forum or you're in denial.
Everyone wants cops to be able to do their jobs, that is not the issue being discussed here.

Not everyone, and that's where YOU should be directing your rant.

That's it.

Then send them to arrest the guy that killed 200k AMericans in a pandemic.

Just remember kids, this standard applies to all. The extremists of the left are not representative of the entire left any more than the extremists of the right being representative of the entire right.

There is no "the other". It's as moronic as to say that a man and a woman participated in rape.

Right-wingers and the left thugs and not equivalent just as the US troops and the German army were not equivalent - morally, ethically, legally, and every other way.

All the looting and destruction have been done and continues being done by the Biden voters.

Only reason I've ever done it is in response to yet another one of these type threads.
In all honesty I actually believe that rational sane conservatives are a good thing to have around because they keep liberals honest, and vice versa.
I don't have a problem with the notion that we have our disagreements, I have a problem with being cast as non-human, unamerican and guilty of crimes I did not commit or endorse.

We can argue and fight like cats and dogs all day long, it's as American as Mom, the Flag and apple pie.
And at the end of the day we all sit down and work out how to find common ground, and settle on that which best helps the American people.
I am all for country over party.

I don't accuse folks like Perotista or Felis Leo, or Bum, or cpwill of supporting Nazis, and they don't accuse me of supporting cop shooters and people who destroy downtown places of business.

Oh c'mon... My son is a chief of police. I laugh it off when your team labels people like him Nazis, brown shirts...You're barking up the wrong tree. I don't remember anyone accusing your children of being murderers, stormtroopers.

Take you rage and make it useful. Go after your side who enjoys labeling others things that they are not.

Back
Top Bottom