• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Extremely Careless Clinton should step down as DEM nominee

Despite facing no charges, Hillary Clinton as been labeled as EXTREMELY CARELESS and holes in her story are glaring. She owes it to her party to step aside and release all of her delegates at the convention in Philadelphia.

No, please don't do that!

We want to defeat Hillary Clinton in the middle of the public square, in front of God and the whole human race.

Trust me, Donald Trump can get this done. He can do it. He's a pit bull, once he gets his teeth into Hillary he won't let go. By the end of this Hillary's going to regret the day she was born. Her biggest problem is, she's a lying sack of sh*t, and the only way she can weasel out of a lie is to tell an even bigger one.

Hillary doesn't have the option of contrition, whereas Donald does. If worse comes to worst Donald can just say "yep, I did it, I learned from it, here's what I learned..." - whereas Hillary can't say that, she doesn't have that option, her lies have precluded that option. If she says "yes, I did it" she'll be branding herself an abject liar. So she has to say "no I didn't", which means she has to tell another lie. And all Donald has to do, is keep the focus on the lies while he's playing whack-a-mole with them, and in that context three months is a very long time, it's more than long enough to get the job done.

I am so looking forward to those debates! lol :)

the UK stock is beating both france and germany's stock market again today and has gained well over 10% for the last 30 days on those nations

the conservative military may now say the voting system we have is a national security issue of very unwise voters voting in people so stupid they cannot be charged with a crime and needing a STRAIGHT JACKET

More treason from Trump supporters? You need to learn the consequences of treason.

you need to understand this is not like the north and south issue where the north has more men.. this is the CONVERVATIVES against liberals.. and guess who are the conservatives.. it is THE MEN... no contest its over for liberalism world wide the dominoes are falling world wide

Not really. What he said was there was no precedent of someone doing the exact same things she did being charged for it.

FBI director: Hillary Clinton 'extremely careless' but no charges recommended - CNNPolitics.com

Ultimately, Comey said his recommendation against charges stems from the fact that there is no precedent for charging someone under similar circumstances.

"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case," Comey said, saying the FBI could not find a single case in which a person was charged with crimes for similar actions.

I think what matters to me more than her lack of morals, ethics, and potentially exposing national security issues is her total and complete incompetence on this issue and in every position she has held in public office and yet this is the Democrat Nominee!!

Did Bush resign because of his extreme carelessness when pursuing the invasion of Iraq? Carelessness that cost 1000's of lives and trillions of dollars? What did Hillary's carelessness cost us? I haven't seen a thing but the costs of this investigation. Was she just lucky or is this just a case of overkill?

Bush so called carelessness was approved by the Democrat controlled Senate and followed upon the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 signed by Bill Clinton and supported by his wife Hillary. Are you ever going to address reality and stop making things up? Please don't tell me you give a damn about the lives lost because you don't. I had 3 family members serve in Iraq and all three said it was justified. I believe them before anything you post

Bush so called carelessness was approved by the Democrat controlled Senate and followed upon the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 signed by Bill Clinton and supported by his wife Hillary. Are you ever going to address reality and stop making things up? Please don't tell me you give a damn about the lives lost because you don't. I had 3 family members serve in Iraq and all three said it was justified. I believe them before anything you post

Give me a break. Only the CIC can send troops into war so stop trying to pass the buck. I guess if I was sent there I would want believe it was worth it too. That does not change the fact that both sides now agree it was a huge mistake and I would add extremely careless to that too. It has got to be the biggest blunder by a CIC in 100 years at least.

Give me a break. Only the CIC can send troops into war so stop trying to pass the buck. I guess if I was sent there I would want believe it was worth it too. That does not change the fact that both sides now agree it was a huge mistake and I would add extremely careless to that too. It has got to be the biggest blunder by a CIC in 100 years at least.

I am not passing the buck just stating what actually happened. are you telling me that the Democrat Senate did not approve Bush's request in October 2002? Are you telling me that Clinton didn't sign the Iraq Liberation Act? Are you telling me that Hillary Clinton didn't support the war?

It would have been a mistake not to remove Saddam Hussein but in the liberal world action is only taken after thousands and thousands of lives are lost. any idea what Saddam Hussein would have done with WMD? The Clintons knew it thus supported the action.

you continue to live in the past and ignore the present all in an attempt to divert from the failure in the office right now. The one thing you can never change is Hillary's support for what her Husband and GW Bush did

I am not passing the buck just stating what actually happened. are you telling me that the Democrat Senate did not approve Bush's request in October 2002? Are you telling me that Clinton didn't sign the Iraq Liberation Act? Are you telling me that Hillary Clinton didn't support the war?

It would have been a mistake not to remove Saddam Hussein but in the liberal world action is only taken after thousands and thousands of lives are lost. any idea what Saddam Hussein would have done with WMD? The Clintons knew it thus supported the action.

you continue to live in the past and ignore the present all in an attempt to divert from the failure in the office right now. The one thing you can never change is Hillary's support for what her Husband and GW Bush did

Who ordered the troops into Iraq? GW Bush and no one else. And no Hillary did not support going to war without U.N. approval. Bush lied when he promised to get that before invading. Even the idiot Trump sees that Saddam was better at keeping terrorists out of Iraq than we were. The Iraqi's and the world would be far better off if we left him in power, not to mention the families of the 24,000 dead and wounded Americans.

I think what matters to me more than her lack of morals, ethics, and potentially exposing national security issues is her total and complete incompetence on this issue and in every position she has held in public office and yet this is the Democrat Nominee!!

It's those concerns and quite a few legitimate other ones as well, none of which have anything to do with Hillary the person, but everything to do with Hillary the potential president.

Who ordered the troops into Iraq? GW Bush and no one else. And no Hillary did not support going to war without U.N. approval. Bush lied when he promised to get that before invading. Even the idiot Trump sees that Saddam was better at keeping terrorists out of Iraq than we were. The Iraqi's and the world would be far better off if we left him in power, not to mention the families of the 24,000 dead and wounded Americans.

You know the answer to that but you refuse to acknowledge who gave him the power to do so

Only in the liberal world did Bush lie and nothing is going to change your mind and nothing is going to prevent you from voting for another D incompetent. What you fail to recognize is UN resolution 1441 just like you refuse to acknowledge the Obama/Hillary incompetence. Some people just never learn

You know the answer to that but you refuse to acknowledge who gave him the power to do so

Only in the liberal world did Bush lie and nothing is going to change your mind and nothing is going to prevent you from voting for another D incompetent. What you fail to recognize is UN resolution 1441 just like you refuse to acknowledge the Obama/Hillary incompetence. Some people just never learn

The Constitution gave him the power and only him and no one else. Why is that so foreign to you? Are you not an American?

lie-by-lie-bush630.jpg

The Constitution gave him the power and only him and no one else. Why is that so foreign to you? Are you not an American?

lie-by-lie-bush630.jpg

Yes, and he exercised his authority WITH THE APPROVAL OF CONGRESS!!!!! What part of the Congressional Resolution in October 2002 don't you understand and why would we ever turn over the security of our Country to the UN even though Resolution 1441 gave us that authority.

You don't seem to get it at all and I sure am glad you aren't responsible for the security in this country. Now you want to give that responsibility to Hillary? Wow, guess the D trumps competence in your world

"Extremely Careless Clinton should step down as DEM nominee"

Luckily for the republicans, that won't happen

Finally, a thread that honestly describes what the FBI said: she was extremely careless, but they could not identify one single piece of legal precedent for charging her on these facts.

FBI: Hillary Clinton won't be charged in private email server scandal.

[Edit: If the police have told 200 drunk people to leave a location, you don't go back and charge only the 101st, even if they are a Hated Democrat.]

The Clinton Crime Family: Always above the law.

Which cases should I look up when I pop on Lexis? I need federal cases against political officials for doing something comparable to what she did.

The FBI and prosecutors say there weren't any. I'm not willing to simply assume conspiracy due to political lean...

Despite facing no charges, Hillary Clinton as been labeled as EXTREMELY CARELESS and holes in her story are glaring. She owes it to her party to step aside and release all of her delegates at the convention in Philadelphia.

Notwithstanding she is part of a bought-and-paid-for $multi-billion team of politicians employed by the likes of Trump.

They should of ran with Jim Webb.
His resume is quite impressive and he could appeal to a broad segment of society, likely trouncing Trump quite easily.

Back
Top Bottom