• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Extreme semitism in washington [W:15]

Does the U.S. have an unquestioning deference to the government of Israel?

• Total voters

sKiTzo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
What alerted me to this whole thing was when 2 vans full of israelis and explosives on 911 were quickly swept under the rug. One of them was pulled over near the Washington bridge and the occupants arrested. The other, a large van with a mural on the side of a plane crashing into the towers, exploded on King st. near the intersection of 6th. Those occupants were also apprehended. They were all Israelis. It is INSANE that apart from a brief initial news report, we never heard about it again. Shouldn't there be concern that the U.S. has too much of an unquestioning deference to the government of Israel?

Last edited:
That must have been an enormous rug.

What alerted me to this whole thing was when 2 vans full of israelis and explosives on 911 were quickly swept under the rug. One of them was pulled over near the Washington bridge and the occupants arrested. The other, a large van with a mural on the side of a plane crashing into the towers, exploded on King st. near the intersection of 6th. Those occupants were also apprehended. They were all Israelis. Shouldn't there be concern that the U.S. has too much of an unquestioning deference to the government of Israel?

I assume you mean 9/11.

Do you have any source for this? Never heard of these vans.

I assume you mean 9/11.

Do you have any source for this? Never heard of these vans.
------------
Oh....the information is out there.
You just have to go to the "right" sources.:roll:

Now you're the one who is joking, right?
2 vans full of israelis and explosives on 911 were quickly swept under the rug

Explain the joke, didn't get it..

Now you're the one who is joking, right?
2 vans full of israelis and explosives on 911 were quickly swept under the rug

We could blow the lid off this whole conspiracy if we could only find the giant van rug...

What alerted me to this whole thing was when 2 vans full of israelis and explosives on 911 were quickly swept under the rug. One of them was pulled over near the Washington bridge and the occupants arrested. The other, a large van with a mural on the side of a plane crashing into the towers, exploded on King st. near the intersection of 6th. Those occupants were also apprehended. They were all Israelis. It is INSANE that apart from a brief initial news report, we never heard about it again. Shouldn't there be concern that the U.S. has too much of an unquestioning deference to the government of Israel?

No.

Could you post a picture of that rug?

The ME is famous for rugs. Maybe Israel ordered a persian rug from Iran big enough to cover the whole conspiracy up.

images.jpeg

The plot thickens.

We could blow the lid off this whole conspiracy if we could only find the giant van rug...

That rug would have to be rugged to cover up all those fringe elements.

I think you will find the information at this link to be very useful and important.

Moderator's Warning:
Moved to Conspiracy Theories.

Aluminum foil hats are not nearly as effective against Mossad probes as the original tinfoil hats.
----------------

Excellent point.
Of course neither aluminum foil hats nor tinfoil hats are as effective as lead hats.
But because a certain international cabal doesn't control the lead industry, lead's effectiveness is suppressed.
I may be the only person courageous/knowledgable enough to expose this conspiracy.

----------------

Excellent point.
Of course neither aluminum foil hats nor tinfoil hats are as effective as lead hats.
But because a certain international cabal doesn't control the lead industry, lead's effectiveness is suppressed.
I may be the only person courageous/knowledgable enough to expose this conspiracy.

You should stop wearing the hats because they are not allowing information into your brain - or you would know that I've now posted news sources.

I checked them. The first one shows news reports not confirmed from the police department about a truck/van with explosives. Nowhere does it mention Israelites.

The second source is a joke.

I checked them. The first one shows news reports not confirmed from the police department about a truck/van with explosives. Nowhere does it mention Israelites.

Pardon me! CNN ain't good enough for ya? I'm afraid I can't help people who choose to be in total denial of REALITY. Wow.

Upon further review, I can see you didn't bother to look at any of it or you would have seen the badge and NYPD on the guy's uniform.

Upon further review, I can see you didn't bother to look at any of it or you would have seen the badge and NYPD on the guy's uniform.

I said the second source, not the first one. The second one where it plays with words such as:

Urban Movement Systems Incorporated.

So Mossad choose to hide behind the name "Urban Systems Incorporated" huh? Well I disagree. I think it was the newly established terrorist organization named "Ass Pits" from Pitcarin Islands from below:

Urban Systems Incorporated

You can see above that the sneaky Pitcarians thought that they would evade our detection abilities by choosing to hide the second part of their terrorist organization with letters written backward in this fiend organization.

They are sick and tired from being a country with the least amount of people. The Pitcarians have vowed to take on three biggest world countries starting from USA, then India, and lastly China. They are with UK so would explain why they would go after USA and India first, and after they have you guys they can cover China too.

Back
Top Bottom