• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Extreme-Out of Touch with reality

Avoidance and ignoring the facts.

Avoidance and ignoring the facts.. remember it was you, not I that set this up.. it was your foot in mouth comments.

And the same goes for Bush in 2001 for god sake! You stated this, not me! Not my fault you cant defend your own stand point. I fully understand the realities of the situation, but it was YOU that set up the idea that the 2000-01 budget and deficit was all Clintons fault and not in any part Bush's.

The obvious is you set down the ground rules, I followed those rules and you dont like the result..

Hey it was YOU that made the rules, not me. Let me remind you...

http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-pa...reme-out-touch-reality-22.html#post1058954005

So again, YOU set these conditions, not me.

Dont ask me, ask your congress. I hear your friends in the Republican party are just loving the stimulus money they voted against..

Improving.. yes, because you paid off the insurgents to go after Al Q..

And you are telling me, that medical costs in the US have not risen since 2001? That the idea one party in a transaction is barred from negotiating the best deal possible, does not increase costs?

No but it could have been worse.

I never said that.. You said that by your own comments about Clinton..

And again you are ignoring your own words.. talk about being in fantasy land. When you want to seriously discus budget, deficits and spending, then set up a thread and I will gladly come with some good European suggestions to your mess.. in the mean time.. see if you can get the foot out of your mouth it is pretty far in there by now.

Let me know when you figure out how Obama's spending of the 350 billion dollar TARP expenditures, GM/Chrysler takeover, and the Stimulus spending affected the 2009 deficit. Then tell me what Obama did with the TARP bailout? Until then you continue to write a book and say nothing.

Sorry that you have a problem keeping more of your own money, walk the talk and send it back. My bet is the majority don't have a problem keeping more of what they earn. The tax cuts helped me a lot, sorry they didn't help you.

Still side stepping I see.

It's called the goose step.

First of all I love the cheerleading for tax increases and taking more personal income from workers, that speaks volumes. Now, if you and Boo would please PM me your personal information, I still have some friends at the IRS and I know they will be happy to receive checks from you each month as you return the Bush tax cuts to the govt. so they can use the money in a more effecient way than you. The IRS welcomes taxpayers who don't want to keep more of their own money, so I look forward to your private information.

Back
Top Bottom