• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Extortion 17- Set Up and Cover Up

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
by Rick Wells
Jul 29, 2013

If you haven’t heard of Extortion 17 it’s understandable. For some reason the obama regime has been working real hard to suppress any information regarding this incident and to keep it from getting into the Mainstream Reality TV media. Thankfully, their efforts to cover their involvement in both the incident and the cover up have blown up in their faces. The usual spin, stonewalling, deception and manipulation of events that is a hallmark of the obama regime has fallen short. Congressional hearings are on the way.

A fabricated outrage of synthetic racism can generate only a finite amount of distraction before people begin to tire of the baseless rants and violence. In contrast, this is a real story about real American heroes who paid the ultimate price as a result of the misdeeds committed against them. This is also a story of betrayal. A betrayal by a government of its most dedicated, loyal and faithful public servants. It is a story of systematic treachery against the fallen and against our nation.

Extortion 17 was the call sign for a Chinook helicopter which crashed while conducting a special operations mission in Tangi Joi Zareen, which is in the district of Sayd Abad in Wardak Province, Afghanistan. The crash took place on August 6th, 2011 , reportedly as a result of an RPG strike. It was the largest loss of American lives in a single day in the entire Afghanistan conflict. The circumstances surrounding the crash are suspicious to say the least.

Thirty Eight persons perished in the crash, thirty of those were American service personnel. Fifteen of the fatalities were members of Navy SEAL Team 6, recklessly identified three months earlier by our vice president as the unit which killed Osama Bin Laden. Also among the casualties were two other SEALS, five Navy Special Ops Support Personnel, five Army National Guardsmen and three Air Force Special Ops personnel. Seven Afghan soldiers and one Afghan civilian interpreter were killed as well.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Extortion 17- Set Up and Cover Up - Joe For America | Joe For America

Good read and good questions that this administration has refused to answer.

There is really no evidence I've seen that suggests anything was made to happen by this regime. That is why this gets no traction and why its not part of the main stream media. There is no smoking gun to the white house. The white house was certainly wrong in telling the world who killed OBL instead of just saying special forces/US Military forces the identity of such a small unit was the wrong thing to do - but no one cares.

My God, and I repeat, no one cares a US ambassador was killed by terrorist and that our regime lied about why for 3 weeks.

There is really no evidence I've seen that suggests anything was made to happen by this regime. That is why this gets no traction and why its not part of the main stream media. There is no smoking gun to the white house. The white house was certainly wrong in telling the world who killed OBL instead of just saying special forces/US Military forces the identity of such a small unit was the wrong thing to do - but no one cares.

My God, and I repeat, no one cares a US ambassador was killed by terrorist and that our regime lied about why for 3 weeks.

I think we both agree that at the present time there is no smoking gun here. That's no reason to question what happened to these men. I'd like to tell you that there are Americans out here that care and want to know.

How did Taliban know on May 11th, ten days after the killing of Bin Laden that seal team six or coalition force as they described it, would be an available target in Tangi Valley? Was it information provided by the Afghan military?
• No pathfinders were available in advance of the crash and the drone eye in the sky quit working at the time of the crash. The U.S. military also claims it did not know the identity of the helicopter that crashed for ten minutes. What caused the multi-layered surveillance and communications black out?
• After the crash, over one hundred U.S. military troops descended on the area, including pathfinders. Why were they not available before?

Back
Top Bottom