• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Expressions of an angry Muslim[W:48]

Mithrae

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
An LGBT relative of mine posted this on Facebook a couple of days ago. Video is from 2015. Very thought-provoking.

Re: Expressions of an angry Muslim

An LGBT relative of mine posted this on Facebook a couple of days ago. Video is from 2015. Very thought-provoking.

If Palestinian terrorists would stop attacking Israelis there would be peace.

If radical Islamists would stop attacking in Iraq and Syria then there would be peace.

The violence starts when Islamists attack because others don't believe as they do.

Of the 15 or so violent conflicts in various areas in the world today, 14 of them involve Muslims attacking their neighbors to impose Muslim beliefs and rule, in some cases through genocide.

Islamists are the biggest oppressors in the world, and they come to the US and act like they are some oppressed minority.

What the US is doing to oppose Islamist expansion is a drop in the bucket compared to the vast reach and swath of Islamist aggression in the world.

If radical Islamists would stop attacking in Iraq and Syria then there would be peace.

The violence starts when Islamists attack because others don't believe as they do.

Of the 15 or so violent conflicts in various areas in the world today, 14 of them involve Muslims attacking their neighbors to impose Muslim beliefs and rule, in some cases through genocide.

Islamists are the biggest oppressors in the world, and they come to the US and act like they are some oppressed minority.

What the US is doing to oppose Islamist expansion is a drop in the bucket compared to the vast reach and swath of Islamist aggression in the world.

Now just omit the word "Islamist," and replace it with leftist. You'll notice it essentially the same thing. :)

I missed his grand plan to stop Islamic terrorists.

that is a seriously sleazy comment

Possibly, depends. It is accurate however. Haven't you seen leftist rioters lately hurting people? You really ought to be yelling at leftists for being violent.

I missed his grand plan to stop Islamic terrorists.

Well, first thing is, we need to get people like BO and The Queen of Corruption to stop inventing ISIS like terrorist groups.

Possibly, depends. It is accurate however. Haven't you seen leftist rioters lately hurting people? You really ought to be yelling at leftists for being violent.

and you ought to be yelling at rightists for pointless wars.

Well, first thing is, we need to get people like BO and The Queen of Corruption to stop inventing ISIS like terrorist groups.

instead of posting breitbart garbage why not try for some honesty.

and you ought to be yelling at rightists for pointless wars.

So you agree then. Post #3 is accurate.

Fascist organizations, like ISIL and others, want to be left alone - to continue to perform their fascist activities. Rapper, you want the killing to stop? You being Muslim, tell ISIL and other groups to stop, then tell us how that went. As you've already found, no one, especially you of the Muslim faith, seem to be able to curtail ISIL's and others' campaigns. ISIL and other groups aren't gonna stop hating. ISIL and other groups aren't gonna stop incorporating themselves into the general, innocent, population (which was all just a propaganda ploy by them when the killing began).

Hey rapper, blame ISIL. Blame other fascist terror groups in the middle east.

A nice rhyme which confuses killing in self-defense, killing selected targets posing a threat/hazard to the lives and safety of others, a foolish notion of condemning the weapons makers as a problem or cause for the violence, and essentially a rhyme inundated with other misstated facts or inaccurate view of the world.

This kind of radicalizing bull**** is why conflicted homosexuals are becoming Islamic terrorists.

That guy isn't an "artist" he's the enemy, and needs a bullet to the head.

the old right wing shell game.

You brought my honesty into question, it's only fair I question yours. Right? Turnabout is fair play.

The funny thing about the left's bitterness towards Breitbart is their reporting turns out to be accurate, and only days/weeks later, does the leftist media pick up on it. And, if I may, leftists are also bitter towards Breitbart because he was, at one time, a leftist himself who finally woke up cured one day:)

World Trade Center...twice.

London, 7/7/05

Paris, 11/13/15

Brussels, 3/22/16

I could go on but I figure those who are fair minded already get the point.

So you agree then. Post #3 is accurate.

Post #3 is an example of the worst sort of brainless partisan bilge. The kind of crapola that usually comes from vapid, emptyheaded sources who haven't had an original thought in this century.

I think the point of this video went right over the heads of many of the posters who have already posted in this thread.
I think videos points are (which I think are valid):
1.)The "war on terror" has only created more and more terrorists
2.)The "war on terror" has created more terrorists because our tactics have been playing right into the terrorists propaganda goals. We have and continue to kill many innocent civilians, lock individuals up in CIA black sites and GITMO and torture them, invade and occupy other countries lands. And in return terrorist organizations use this for propaganda purposes and recruitment purposes, all of which is very well documented.
3.)Just because there is terrorism done in the name of Islam does not mean all Muslims are to blame

I wouldn't say that I agree with everything the fellow says (the claim of 500 children killed by Israel in a single summer sounds pretty dubious!). On the other hand, this kind of "But they started it!" response seems rather lazy and childish, and more importantly it's precisely what groups like ISIS themselves say.

I mean let's face facts here: One of the biggest catalysts for the rise of ISIS came from the aftermath of events in 2003, the unprovoked, illegal invasion by the US and allies of a sovereign nation on the opposite side of the world! Even if we pretend (stretching credulity to the limit) that Bush, Blair and Howard really believed in their hearts that Iraq had WMDs, it wouldn't change the fact that they ignored international protocol and invaded against the wishes of the United Nations Security Council and General Assembly and even of most of Iraq's neighbours.

So who started the violence? Throughout the 12 years before that, economic sanctions maintained by US and UK veto resulted in excess deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iraqi people, half of them children, due largely to lack of medical supplies and poorer water quality. Who are the good guys here? Before that, there was an invasion because - get this - Iraq made an unprovoked illegal attack on another sovereign nation! But before that, Saddam Hussein was considered one of the West's important allies in the region... all while he was invading Iran and using WMDs on his own population.

How far back do you go with the "They started it" game?

Some evidence of that would be nice. Regardless, I'd bet you a shiny dollar that US weapons are used in 100% of those conflicts, since it is the #1 arms dealer in the world. As the video suggested, the private manufacturers of those arms do inevitably bribe 'donate' to government officials, and they certainly are not throwing money away out of the goodness of their hearts. Do you really not see any kind of problem here?

Other governments are similarly culpable, of course: The five permanent UN Security Council members - the countries which have arrogated to themselves the role of arbitrating world peace - all rank within the top seven arms dealing nations.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arms_industry#World.27s_largest_arms_exporters

If you know or believe that someone is a violent killer, would you sell them an automatic rifle with a clear conscience? Surely on this point at least you must agree that the video raises an important issue? The worse you think that Muslims are, so much the worse America and other countries are for providing a ready supply of cheap, quality weapons!

Last edited:

I think the point of this video went right over the heads of many of the posters who have already posted in this thread.
I think videos points are (which I think are valid):
1.)The "war on terror" has only created more and more terrorists
2.)The "war on terror" has created more terrorists because our tactics have been playing right into the terrorists propaganda goals. We have and continue to kill many innocent civilians, lock individuals up in CIA black sites and GITMO and torture them, invade and occupy other countries lands. And in return terrorist organizations use this for propaganda purposes and recruitment purposes, all of which is very well documented.
3.)Just because there is terrorism done in the name of Islam does not mean all Muslims are to blame

If you sift through all this left wing nonsense, you' see the soultion that is espoused by the left. Be nicer!

Frightening like people like this are in charge of national security.

What happens is that attacks by the enemy are seen as a gun control problem.( Groan)

Scarey stupid.

Back
Top Bottom