• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Expressions of an angry Muslim[W:48]

Re: Expressions of an angry Muslim

Wow.

Are you really so profoundly ignorant of the Syrian civil war that you actually believe what this idiot is saying?

The problem with his position is that it pretends that ISIS some sort of grass roots organization, or something, that sprang up out of nowhere for the express purpose of liberating the Syrian people from the al-Assad government.

You're arguing against the voices in your head here - the video doesn't even remotely say that. In fact the fellow explicitly notes that ISIS is a greater threat to, and has killed far more Muslims than they've killed of any other group.

ISIS is an offshoot of al-Qaeda and is only in Syria because the failed state nature of the country allows them an opportunity to grow their Islamist caliphate.

And it only became so powerful in Iraq because...? [Go on, trot out the standard line about Obama pulling out your troops, ignoring the fact that they shouldn't have invaded in the first place and even though he'd actually extended Bush's timeline for withdrawal. Gotta blame those nasty ol' leftists somehow!]

95% of that guy's video was a castigation of the United States, in to which he'd occasionally intersperse the claim that he doesn't really excuse what ISIS is doing, quickly followed by an allusion that they're only doing it because of us.

It was made by an American - of course he's going to focus on the actions of America and its allies. It's hardly a subtle point that he made and repeated half a dozen times; we can't condemn in others what we condone in ourselves. It's not an original point either. It's perhaps best known in America as it was said by a Jewish preacher revered by Christians and Muslims alike, "Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?"

This guy, and other guys who carry a similar message online, are the reason that Omar Mateen killed 50 people in Orlando over the weekend.

And who do you blame for the Oklahoma City bombing a couple of other posters have raised?

Look, it takes a very... special kind of mind to imagine that the message all life is sacred and all violence is abhorrent must be something which inspires mass-murder. By contrast there are plenty of people, yourself apparently included, who are explicitly advocating violence and killing - as long as it's against people who believe differently than you do. Now I don't share this simplistic notion that any and all mass murders can be pinned on ideology; there'll still be some sociopaths even if everyone in the world promotes compassion and peace. But it seems like kind of a no-brainer to me that if we want less warfare and killing, we should start by not encouraging warfare and killing, either by words or by mass production and sale of arms to troubled regions.

Congratulations, consider yourself a dupe, you've been PSYOPed.

I'll restate my claim - this guy is the enemy and should be treated as any other enemy combatant.

He's an American citizen exercising his right to freedom of speech, criticising some of his country's actions and encouraging peace and the sanctity of all life... but you go ahead and keep advocating his murder. I really don't think I'm the one whose head has been messed with here :(

Last edited:
An LGBT relative of mine posted this on Facebook a couple of days ago. Video is from 2015. Very thought-provoking.

I saw this video on facebook and it seems to compliment the one you posted....

Donald Trump says Muslims are bad, don't ya know?

That's interesting, only a leftist could screw that one up.

DamnYankee and the others are merely his disciples, spreading the word of The Donald to the infidels.

You're wrong. I'm not a disciple, nor one of his supporters. But given how unhinged the left has become regarding DJT, maybe I should vote for him just to irritate the left and give you people something more to whine about. Just a thought. :mrgreen:

You're wrong. I'm not a disciple, nor one of his supporters. But given how unhinged the left has become regarding DJT, maybe I should vote for him just to irritate the left and give you people something more to whine about. Just a thought. :mrgreen:

What you mistake for "unhinged" is actually "delight". The left wanted Trump to win the nomination....they've planning for it, for a very long time. Now Hillary hardly has to lift a finger for her ratings to up and up... while Trumps ratings are sinking lower by the minute.

Hey, did you see the new TV ad about Trump? If you did, did it look unhinged to you...or having a good laugh at Trumps expense?

What you mistake for "unhinged" is actually "delight". The left wanted Trump to win the nomination....they've planning for it, for a very long time. Now Hillary hardly has to lift a finger for her ratings to up and up... while Trumps ratings are sinking lower by the minute.

Hey, did you see the new TV ad about Trump? If you did, did it look unhinged to you...or having a good laugh at Trumps expense?

Leftists are worried. That's why they gather at DJT rallies to riot, injury, and destroy. Yes, I've notice DJT popularity rising after the registered dem Islamic terrorist killed all those people. He gave a great speech I heard.

Greetings, Moot. :2wave:

:agree: Very well planned indeed! The media couldn't get enough of Trump until Hillary won enough votes to beat Sanders, then they started running every belittling thing they could find about Trump, while giving as much praise to Hillary as they could. Soros' money talks - very loudly! He wants us disarmed and in the NWO, and she's his ticket to get it done, I guess. :shock:

As if anyone here would believe you would ever vote for Hillary. Sorry, but we know where your vote is going.

I find it fascinating that a growing number of conservatives are saying they don't support Trump, but will or are thinking of voting for him. It seems to be the equivalent of "it depends on what your definition of is, is.

Like Obamacrats in the first term, new meaning is being given to pretzel logic. However you can let go the pretense that you don't support him.

Leftists are worried. That's why they gather at DJT rallies to riot, injury, and destroy. Yes, I've notice DJT popularity rising after the registered dem Islamic terrorist killed all those people. He gave a great speech I heard.

I dunno...the left look inspired and like they're having a good time, imo. Trump is helping to unify the left more than he is the right. The different factions of the left are coming together in "solidarity" against him. And that's a good thing.

What you mistake for Trump's so called "popularity" is that people go to see him for the "spectacle" he puts on.....not the issues. I'm guessing that at least 50% to 60% at Trump rallies are there for the spectacle rather than what he stands for. Although, witnesses have reported that some in the crowd have jumped up and yelled...ZEIG HEIL!!!! That must've been quite a sight to see.

Anyway, I predict the left will bring Mr. Tiny Hands down to his knees.....with humor. And why not.. a cartoon (Superman) is what brought the popularity of the KKK down...so if humor can work once to change public perception and turn monsters into clowns to be laughed at....then why can't it work again with Trump? Seriously, Trump is a hoot. lol

Last edited:

I find it fascinating that a growing number of conservatives are saying they don't support Trump, but will or are thinking of voting for him. It seems to be the equivalent of "it depends on what your definition of is, is.

There isn't anyone else to vote for, I surely will not vote for The Queen of Corruption. I mean why would anyone with an ounce of common sense vote for more political corruption in our gov't? Don't we have enough already? lol

It seems much of the opinion here is based on such numbers and opinion as thrown out in Post #2, misleading as it is. The vast majority of terrorist acts in the U.S. and Europe are not committed by Muslims:

U.S.: Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil | Zero Hedge

Europe: Europol Report: All Terrorists are Muslims...Except the 99.6% that Aren't | loonwatch.com

Based on what little information we have indicates most terrorist victims are Muslims:

Europol Report: All Terrorists are Muslims...Except the 99.6% that Aren't | loonwatch.com

I dunno...the left look inspired and like they're having a good time, imo. Trump is helping to bring the different factions of the left come together in "solidarity" against him. And that's a good thing.

Rioting leftists is what you call “having a good time?” Causing injury to innocent people? Hmmmm

What you mistake for Trump's so called "popularity" is that people go to see him for the "spectacle" he puts on.....not the issues. I'm guessing that at least 50% to 60% at Trump rallies are there for the spectacle rather than what he stands for. Although, witnesses have reported that some in the crowd have jumped up and yelled...ZEIG HEIL!!!! Which is akin to yelling "Allah Ackbar".

You ought to read more than thedailykooks.com or moveslong.org you may learn something.

I predict the left will bring Mr. Tiny Hands down to his knees.....with humor. And why not.. a cartoon (Superman) is what brought the popularity of the KKK down...so if humor can work once to change public perception and turn monsters into clowns to be laughed at....then why can't it work again with Trump? Seriously, Trump is a hoot. lol

So far the left’s use of violence and terror tactics doesn’t seem to be bringing him down.

There isn't anyone else to vote for, I surely will not vote for The Queen of Corruption. I mean why would anyone with an ounce of common sense vote for more political corruption in our gov't? Don't we have enough already? lol

Which says nothing and does nothing to the claim you are a trump supporter.

You know what? Americans have forgotten what it means to have integrity. What I see is a vast middle and middle right who know damn well Clinton is crooked, but will likely vote for her because of Trump's words and actions. He bullies his way past journalists never answering direct questions, is a social neanderthal and sexist. With all that, and the challenging of a sitting judge on racial lines, and STILL the major players in the RNC have not condemned the remarks.

The man is a sociopath who is perfectly unsuited to be any president, yet in fear of Clinton his racism, sexism and bullying are at least tolerated if not encouraged.

The man is a sociopath who is perfectly unsuited to be any president, yet in fear of Clinton his racism, sexism and bullying are at least tolerated if not encouraged.

Possibly. I don't care. American politics is a big joke anyway. Don't vote for DJT or Hilly, I don't care. Don't vote for anyone, I don't care either way. lol

Rioting leftists is what you call “having a good time?” Causing injury to innocent people? Hmmmm

You ought to read more than thedailykooks.com or moveslong.org you may learn something.

So far the left’s use of violence and terror tactics doesn’t seem to be bringing him down.

You want to see violence...wait until the GOP convention when they try to deny Trump the delegates he needed to win the nomination.

There's a lot of chatter in GOP circles still trying to figure out how to get rid of him. How they do it is still a mystery. But apparently, some big time money GOP donors are now donating to Hillary's campaign.

You want to see violence...wait until the GOP convention when they try to deny Trump the delegates he needed to win the nomination.

Doubtful. But anything is possible.

It's also possible the rioting leftists will continue the reign of terror at the GOP convention. We shall see. :)

Doubtful. But anything is possible.

It's also possible the rioting leftists will continue the reign of terror at the GOP convention. We shall see. :)

They might try...but I think the security will be sky high so they probably won't be able to even get near the place.

No, I think if Trump is denied the nomination...the violence will be coming from his supporters. But we shall see, what we shall see. ;)

Back
Top Bottom