• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon [W:162, 896, 911]]

Re: Explosions reported near finish line at Boston Marathon

True. I would wonder how they traced that fast in the chaos if it's factual and they've get the right person, I would think it would take months to identify chemical compositions, make cross map of purchases, etc. but if they got the guy it would be fantastic, either stop everything cold or if it's a coordinated attack connect him to accomplices and bust them.

I'd actually rather there be no 'bust' and thus a waste of taxpayer money for courts... Bullets cost much much less that public defenders.

Ok. I'll give you one death and that was during the horror of 65,000 dead Americans in Vietnam. Anti-war was not only a leftist movement.
So it's 1 vs ? How many dead from right wing extremist groups again? 168 dead at Oklahoma City alone. Then there's Waco....
Righties are the king of violent nutcases I'm afraid. 99% just spew violence but that 1% are DOERS.
And things sure have heated up since King Bush was abducted. All hail the shrubbery.

It's all about body counts? Terrorism is terrorism, no matter how many people get killed. Timothy McVeigh and Bill Ayers are scumbags of the same sort.

I'd actually rather there be no 'bust' and thus a waste of taxpayer money for courts... Bullets cost much much less that public defenders.
If the guy was guilty and decided to engage, yep. If he did the typical surrender act and may be innocent, still has to get a trial, but I get what you're saying.

I saw a report on CNN that the police have been there all day at one apartment in Revere,MA. Hopefully it isn't a false lead.

If they were able to find the bomber's apt this fast it would be tremendous.

Did you see where some fool notified the twitterverse that the FBI was there at his apartments? Here they are, the FBI looking for whomever was involved in today's massacre, and here's this social network nimrod letting everyone know they're coming.

It's all about body counts? Terrorism is terrorism, no matter how many people get killed. Timothy McVeigh and Bill Ayers are scumbags of the same sort.

So whats 58,000 American deaths in Vietnam? Does the US gov go under the same category as "terrorists?"

So whats 58,000 American deaths in Vietnam? Does the US gov go under the same category as "terrorists?"

Comparing American combat deaths, fighting against Communist domination of the world, to the Weather Underground is an insult to every single serviceman, past, present and future.

Why are you condoning anti-American terrorism? I love how the Leftists become terrorist apologists as soon as the Left Wing terror groups are mentioned.

Comparing American combat deaths, fighting against Communist domination of the world, to the Weather Underground is an insult to every single serviceman, past, present and future.

Sooo whats the difference? Weather Underground killed two police officers(if im correct).
Military operations in Vietnam killed over 1 million innocent civilians..

Sooo whats the difference? Weather Underground killed two police officers(if im correct).

One was in the context of war, the other was a bunch of obsessed, drug fueled non-achievers bombing banks. If you think the later were any more than that, you're fooling yourself.

Now, how did this nonsense creep into a thread about the tragic event that happened today?

Onie was in the context of war, the other was a bunch of obsessed, drug fueled non-achievers bombing banks. If you think the later were any more than that, you're fooling yourself.
Casualties are casualties..

Now, how did this nonsense creep into a thread about the tragic event that happened today?
"Terrorism is terrorism, no matter how many people get killed."
I would hold indiscriminateing bombing a population is terrorism.

Reductio ad absurdum

The fore was rebellion against the United States government. The latter was an act of war.

We all know how angry Libbos get when it comes to armed rebellion against the government. Or, is that only when your boy is in charge?

Are you calling WW2 vets terrorists? What about the Federal Army during The Civil War? Oh, wait, let me guess, "that's different".

How so????
One is done by gov one is done by non gov group? Is that it?

Why don't we skip it and pick it up in an appropriate thread if we're still interested. There will be more in the coming hours and days on the Boston bombings.

The fore was rebellion against the United States government. The latter was an act of war.
Really? We declared war on the DRV? We didnt even recognize the DRV so therefore we cannot delcare war on the DRV....

We all know how angry Libbos get when it comes to armed rebellion against the government. Or, is that only when your boy is in charge?
Obama is "my boy?".
Im happy with "armed rebellions against the gov"?
Are you trying to say i like the weathermen underground?

Why don't we skip it and pick it up in an appropriate thread if we're still interested. There will be more in the coming hours and days on the Boston bombings.

I agree 100% ill shut the **** up now. Rum has got to me ill keep it hush hush

2j0il9w.jpg

I am sickened. They killed a 8 year old. :(

"a training exercise"
Is what jumps out to me.

That, and that there were spotters on the roofs and bomb-dogs in the vicinity. So in other words, there were a lot of personnel there. I saw national guard helping with the injured moments after the bombings had happened. DHS was supposedly there too. It is possible that the Boston Marathon was a National Special Security Event - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Back
Top Bottom