• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Explosion hits capital of breakaway Ukrainian region (VIDEOS)

So if he decides not to invade, and he is the Czar and they will follow him, how does that result in loss of face?

He’s going to invade. He’s the tsar. Tsars extend their empire. That’s just what they do.

He’s going to invade. He’s the tsar. Tsars extend their empire. That’s just what they do.

He's been in power for 20 years. If that's what tsars do, he's the worst ****ing tsar in history.

He's been in power for 20 years. If that's what tsars do, he's the worst ****ing tsar in history.

The Russian people are generally pleased with him. Those that are not get thrown in jail or killed. He has amassed the largest personal fortune in the entire world. He lives like a long and no one can touch him. What’s not to like about being a tsar for Putin?

What’s not to like about being a tsar for Putin?

I don't know. Losing face because he didn't invade Ukraine after telling everybody he didn't want to invade Ukraine? I guess that would have to suck.

So if he decides not to invade, and he is the Czar and they will follow him, how does that result in loss of face?

Spending billions of rubles to deploy a significant chunk of Russia's military forces without any palpable end result would certainly not reflect well on Putin.

Any explosions you read about in the next week were detonated by CIA and Delta Force.

Any explosions you read about in the next week were detonated by CIA and Delta Force.

Well, thanks for that.

Flushes twice

Spending billions of rubles to deploy a significant chunk of Russia's military forces without any palpable end result would certainly not reflect well on Putin.

Nah, that's easy. "It was training, and we go the capitalist pigs to shit their pants when we snapped our fingers. Not to mention all the stocks I shorted. Suckers."

Nah, that's easy. "It was training, and we go the capitalist pigs to shit their pants when we snapped our fingers. Not to mention all the stocks I shorted."

...why would Putin call NATO capitalist pigs? He's not a communist.

GRU didn't even have to try, lol.

You must mean DEVGRU. I'm sure they'll blow up something too.

Can't leave the SEALs out when there's people to be killed.

...why would Putin call NATO capitalist pigs? He's not a communist.

Neither were the Soviets, but they loved to call their enemies capitalist pigs anyway.

You must mean DEVGRU. I'm sure they'll blow up something too.

Can't leave the SEALs out when there's people to be killed.

Why would Russia need to bother with PSYOPS when they have people like you?

Why would Russia need to bother with PSYOPS when they have people like you?

The CIA has been caught red handed torturing people all over the world and spying on Americans.

I have no doubt the left cheer them on.

The CIA has been caught red handed torturing people all over the world and spying on Americans.

I have no doubt the left cheer them on.

Now you're just flailing about trying to hit every point on your way out.

Now you're just flailing about trying to hit every point on your way out.

You deny it? Please tell us how it didn't happen.

Start with the torture, then move onto the spying on Americans.

No, I don't deny the CIA has done some shady shit. That doesn't mean we take at face value whatever nonsense you spout.

They're always doing shady shit. That's their mission. They do it all over the world.

They're doing it right now in Ukraine.

if you had been paying attention and not just swallowing US propaganda you wuold have known
Donetsk has been escalating..so this is not surprising..
of course Ukraine nationals are now free to create mayhem while the west yells "false flag"

Shelling intensifies in eastern Ukraine amid concern Russia's ...

https://www.cbsnews.com › news › russia-ukraine-news...

5 hours ago — Western leaders say an escalation in the fighting in Ukraine's Donbas region ... near Novolugansk, in the Donetsk region, February 17, 2022.

Ukraine: Donetsk Airport fighting intensifies - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com › watch

Last edited:
They're always doing shady shit. That's their mission. They do it all over the world.

They're doing it right now in Ukraine.

Some people find a way to hit their head on every step while falling down a staircase.

I much preferred your posts about the fires burning 24/7 in the skull-based economy of Portland. It was much closer to reality.

Back
Top Bottom