• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Explain to me

TheRepublican

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
What made previously presidents fit? You know Howard Schultz isn’t fit. Aoc isn’t qualified to be president by age! This president is fit! I don’t remember Obama sit down with Kim Jon un. Hillary Clinton is fit to what destroy blackberries and spit on golden star mothers? Tom sayer isn’t fit because he is billionaire and I thought the democrats had a problem with billionaires. Ugh I’m assuming only republicans billionaires?

Last edited:
What made previously presidents fit? You know Howard Schultz isn’t fit. Aoc isn’t qualified to be president by age! This president is fit! I don’t remember Obama sit down with Kim Jon un. Hillary Clinton is fit to what destroy blackberries and spit on golden star mothers?

The people decide...the people that the people select are fit if there was consent....if we had the right information.....and that has to be the end of it.

The first step is to have a grap of the English language. The second is to have an understanding of the Constitution. Both of which Trump seems to struggle with.

The first step is to have a grap of the English language. The second is to have an understanding of the Constitution. Both of which Trump seems to struggle with.

I have seen other presidents put in their places by the USSC as well.

Even the last president tried to go around congress how many times?

Mr. Obvious wanted me to tell you: Ironic post is ironic.

What made previously presidents fit? You know Howard Schultz isn’t fit. Aoc isn’t qualified to be president by age! This president is fit! I don’t remember Obama sit down with Kim Jon un. Hillary Clinton is fit to what destroy blackberries and spit on golden star mothers? Tom sayer isn’t fit because he is billionaire and I thought the democrats had a problem with billionaires. Ugh I’m assuming only republicans billionaires?

Sorry, but Trump is not fit to be president.

Mr. Obvious wanted me to tell you: Ironic post is ironic.

Be nice now . I saw it too. I would say something but I have done it so many times myself.

As you stumble on the word “grasp”.

Sorry, but Trump is not fit to be president.

By what metric? His policies prove that, constitutionally speaking, he is far and away the best potus in a generation. A presidents first duty is to protect the American citizen. Constitutionally, the citizen comes first.

By what metric? His policies prove that, constitutionally speaking, he is far and away the best potus in a generation. A presidents first duty is to protect the American citizen. Constitutionally, the citizen comes first.

We never know where the country stands from day to day when his own administration routinely counters what he say's. (Recent history speaks for itself)

His lack of leadership skills are on full display when he cannot even control his own cabinet.

Also, his bombastic approach to dealing with his critics definitely points towards a lack of self confidence and other insecurity issues.

I'm all for giving it right back to the liberal mouth pieces, but not with 1/2 truths and braggadocio.

Be nice now . I saw it too. I would say something but I have done it so many times myself.

Meh, she is a newbie. Guess I'll cut her some slack. To that end:

I retract my previous statement to MollyBrown.

We never know where the country stands from day to day when his own administration routinely counters what he say's. (Recent history speaks for itself)

His lack of leadership skills are on full display when he cannot even control his own cabinet.

Also, his bombastic approach to dealing with his critics definitely points towards a lack of self confidence and other insecurity issues.

I'm all for giving it right back to the liberal mouth pieces, but not with 1/2 truths and braggadocio.

And yet, his policies have made us richer and safer.

So does the OP.

Fitness is generally in the mind of the voter; regardless of how well suited to public office, or how much of a train wreck a candidate it, the supporters will always find a way to defend them and opponents will always find fault.

Oh ****. I made mistake typing in the middle of the night without my glasses on. I am sorry for all who had to see that.

That reminds me of another skill Trump fails to have, taking responsibility.

You don't remember Obama sitting down with North Korea because he didn't, of course.

Do you remember his entering into a new treaty towards peace with Iran? The treaty which The Donald and Pence, Bolton and Pompeo abrogated?

Some humans have selective amnesia.

Destroying EPA regulations is protecting the american citizen? Tell that to the people of Flint.

I find Trump to be unfit for so many reasons.

First, a president is supposed to be very knowledgeable on a lot of topics. Trump clearly is not. Oh, I know he claims to know more than the generals and all the intel people need to go back to school, but he has repeatedly demonstrated he lacks a fundamental understanding of many subjects, including the basic functions of various cabinet and government positions.

When a president's knowledge and understanding is lacking hed/she must be willing to put in the hours of study and review to become fluent on the relevant topics. Trump is known to not only not educate himself, but he has no patience for those who are charged with keeping him abreast of current events.

A president is expected to surround himself with experts in many fields and listen to their counsel. Trump has never done this. In fact, when his experts say something he does not like, he summarily dismisses them. He has surrounded himself with people who's only qualification is demonstrated loyalty to him. Some know even less than him.

The president is supposed to be the leader of a team. More often than not, Trump's staff learns of policy as he is publicly announcing it. They have no heads up, no opportunity to prepare or deal with fallout and consequences. This is an outrage. It is government by chaos. Numerous times it has led to he and his administration having to completely reverse what the president has announced.

A president needs credibility. "Fact check" is a necessity every time this president opens his mouth. He has demonstrated that he will lie about anything to anyone at any time. And when he is called out on his lies, he doubles down or otherwise tries to justify the lies.

His repeated attacks on the fundamental pillars of our society - a free press (enemy of the people), the courts, law enforcement, and the various agencies that execute his policies shows he has no understanding of how a democratic republic works.

Our world allies cannot trust the U.S. as long as Trump is president. He has abandoned all semblance of civility and respect when it comes to working with our allies, insulting them individually and collectively at every opportunity. He threatens to renege on our commitments to peaceful progress. He has abdicated the U.S. role as an economic leader in the world, ceding that role to our biggest geopolitical rivals.

A president should be dignified. Trump is anything but. His schoolyard taunts and bully name-calling has reduced the presidency to trailer trash. His failure to be genuine and empathetic during times of crisis and grief shows his total lack of humanity.

We can continue to look forward to book after book from people who were on the inside of this administration, telling us what a complete cluster this administration and presidency is. And we expect this president and his followers to continue to dismiss these former "best people" as liars and losers.

Yes, Trump is unfit to be president.

This might explain it better than words. It shows why Trump is the worst person for the job.

TrumpFailures.jpgTrumpFailures.jpg

Why did Obama do that? with Iran? he never seems to recognize Israel as an America's ally

The people decide...the people that the people select are fit if there was consent....if we had the right information.....and that has to be the end of it.

Yes, we do. Not necessarily, we both know popular opinion is not a good gage of much. We do, we just have to take some personal responsibility for getting off our arse to discover the truth that is available. Maybe, never discount human nature.

Yes, we do. Not necessarily, we both know popular opinion is not a good gage of much. We do, we just have to take some personal responsibility for getting off our arse to discover the truth that is available. Maybe, never discount human nature.

OH NO....In UTOPIA our choices will be managed for us....It's time to start training up!

I am being sarcastic of course.

Back
Top Bottom